At Newaz office rn

SPFromNY914

SPFromNY914

Mistral
Gonna spit some blackpill knowledge at this guy and ask about upward pulling/downward pulling

Attachments

• Snapchat-2035649867.jpg
    Snapchat-2035649867.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 48
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, orthochadic, Deleted member 5467 and 6 others
Report back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 9380
jfl what is that hand sign

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 000, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 3020 and 2 others
looksmin glasses

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
jfl what is that hand sign
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Tony
bro i bought a similar looking glasses when i saw my friend he straight up told me i look ugly in it
#1. I get looks from foids regardless
#2. The Glasses cover up my hooked nose to a good extent
#3.People still take me serious cause I have good frame, somewhat thick neck, and good height idc I'm only getting contacts until my hump is gone💛

how did it go? whats up with your hand bro there's a wart?

Gonna spit some blackpill knowledge at this guy and ask about upward pulling/downward pulling
We are all with you bro: The whole forum is behind you. We need you .

-ASK HIM about the possibillity of extending the treatment time of 3 lonths window.

-Ask him if there is a way to keep disrupting the sutures ?
Ask him if turning a turn up and 1 turn down after the expansion everyday is enough to turn disrupt the dutures ㅠ

-Ask him about hgh and relaxin

-Ask him about the simulation A and F of won moon :

Thanks

Attachments

• 6A1CD597-A72C-444C-A66C-0016C5B9CED8.png
    6A1CD597-A72C-444C-A66C-0016C5B9CED8.png
    229.8 KB · Views: 20
  • F1DABEB8-DA2C-4899-9C2D-A69B4F08BEA0.png
    F1DABEB8-DA2C-4899-9C2D-A69B4F08BEA0.png
    281 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SPFromNY914
So basically I'll be pulling with facemask for 2-4 months once the suture splits. He said with me, he'll pe pulling straightforward not down or up.
I tried to ask him what that means but i didn't get a definite awnser from him unfortunately. Rn we got a month or so left until MSE cause my palate was that fucking small he's doing spacers and braces to widen top arch.
He took $1500 off the price so now it's $8500 total. I was gonna ask him to do surgical assist but I want my cheekbones to mog since they're already good.
I told him I'm definitely doing a jaw surgery like bimax or imdo for aesthetics after but he said I'm going too fast and we can discuss with a surgeon once we start the mse expansion process. My patience being tested here but it is what it is

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: orthochadic
shit i guess it was too late but had to write feel stupid jfl

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AlwaysHaveQuestions
So basically I'll be pulling with facemask for 2-4 months once the suture splits. He said with me, he'll pe pulling straightforward not down or up.
I tried to ask him what that means but i didn't get a definite awnser from him unfortunately. Rn we got a month or so left until MSE cause my palate was that fucking small he's doing spacers and invisalign to widen top arch.
He took $1500 off the price so now it's $8500 total. I was gonna ask him to do surgical assist but I want my cheekbones to mog since they're already good.
I told him I'm definitely doing a jaw surgery like bimax or imdo for aesthetics after but he said I'm going too fast and we can discuss with a surgeon once we start the mse expansion process. My patience being tested here but it is what it is
Anyway modified oblique lefort lefort III later 💪. If you really find a way to get it pm me so i can tell you about carthilage nose trimming blablabla. (lifefuel to get a shorter nose)

• Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Jfl I sound like a bitch now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
We are all with you bro: The whole forum is behind you. We need you .

-ASK HIM about the possibillity of extending the treatment time of 3 lonths window.

-Ask him if there is a way to keep disrupting the sutures ?
Ask him if turning a turn up and 1 turn down after the expansion everyday is enough to turn disrupt the dutures ㅠ

-Ask him about hgh and relaxin

-Ask him about the simulation A and F of won moon :

Thanks
I'll ask him all this December 7, I have another appointment with him for a sleep apnea test

• +1
Anyway modified oblique lefort lefort III later 💪. If you really find a way to get it pm me so i can tell you about carthilage nose trimming blablabla. (lifefuel to get a shorter nose)
What angle should u pull at for facemask.

wait his office in new york or florida

Straitforward means no maxilla compaction 😢 but more forward growth (i guess)
Maybe he'll change his mind on the angle after I show him what you sent me bro who knows. Only time will tell

• +1