At r/Amiugly for telling this (literally) deformed trucel he’s not ugly

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken

JFL AT REDDIT. GALLONS AND GALLONS OF BLUEPILLS.

OVERDOISING ON BLUEPILLS

LMFAOOO

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 14262 and 23 others
@
Erik-Jón
@Erik-Jón
@
subhuman incel
@subhuman incel
@
zv1212
@zv1212
@
ForeverRecession
@ForeverRecession
@
BoneDensity
@BoneDensity
@
Xangsane
@Xangsane
@
whiteissuperior
@whiteissuperior
@
FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet
@
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, subhuman incel and Erik-Jón
Reddit’s virtue signaling knows no bounds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 14262, Moggie and 2 others
"7/10" JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, n0rthface, Deleted member 19445 and 10 others
Holy fuck. Is there anything he can even do or is it death tier?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt and Zeruel
Jesus Christ… when will they learn that false compliments are so much worse than the harsh truth.

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 20618, n0rthface and 12 others
Tbh I think they are doing a great job.

Yes pause for a minute, not everyone is capable of swallowing the blackpill. If so there will be mass suicide.

Some people need and must be in the bluepill zone.

Imagine if telling this guy "it's over" he will become depressed and will lose his life.

But if someone has the means and what it takes to swallow the Blackpill then yeah he will find it by a way or another.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Moggable, ascension and 3 others
Let me try, i will just post "yes you're ugly" without "IT'S OVER BUDDY BOYO :lul:" shit

I would definitely date him I weren’t taken!! :soy::soy:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 20618, n0rthface and 13 others
"7/10" JFL
Btw I got a warning for harassment for that thread I made yesterday about this sub. Literally such a cucked website lmfao.
Holy fuck. Is there anything he can even do or is it death tier?
He said this is him post surgery he is deaf and blind on one side of his face. Ig he used to look even worse.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, TheAnomaly, squirrelcel and 2 others
Let me try, i will just post "yes you're ugly" without "IT'S OVER BUDDY BOYO :lul:" shit
You’ll get instabanned they don’t want people telling the truth. Entire comment section are virtue signaling.

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel
Btw I got a warning for harassment for that thread I made yesterday about this sub. Literally such a cucked website lmfao.

He said this is him post surgery he is deaf and blind on one side of his face. Ig he used to look even worse.
Ohh he’s disfigured then. Sad but it is over

He has the most severe deformity. T50 eyes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 14262, Moggable and 6 others
This is why I hate bluepillers. I hate fake people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, GetShrekt, Racky and 6 others

Yes pause for a minute, not everyone is capable of swallowing the blackpill. If so there will be mass suicide.

Imagine if telling this guy "it's over" he will become depressed and will lose his life.

But if someone has the means and what it takes to swallow the Blackpill then yeah he will find it by a way or another.
The blackpill always comes to collect. He will learn sooner or later. :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Racky, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
This is literally insane. Back in the day he would be bullied, this isn't much better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 14262, Moggable and 2 others

cope blackpill doesnt make you suicide but saves you from harassment and helps you to looksmax dumbass.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
This is literally insane. Back in the day he would be bullied, this isn't much better.
being bullied is much better than showering blue pill lies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and subhuman incel
The blackpill always comes to collect. He will learn sooner or later. :blackpill:
Believe it or not he is able to get a gf.

So why would you ruin his self esteem? Make him quit his job? Rot 24/7?

bigZ the black dude who has his lower half is missing still got a gf.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
cope blackpill doesnt make you suicide but saves you from harassment and helps you to looksmax dumbass.
Depends on the case faggot.

His deformity severity is beyond repair. This particular case should be bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and rand anon
being bullied is much better than showering blue pill lies.
He will spend the rest of his life confused and being gaslit by normies. At least if he was blackpilled he could realize he did no wrong and enjoy his copes.
Believe it or not he is able to get a gf.
Absolute best case scenario he will betabux some subfive foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Racky, .🇹🇩. and 2 others

if this guy was a friend of mine I wouldn't say "it's over for you" but may god fuck in my ass I would never say "YOU'RE A 7/10 YOU'RE HANDSOME"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Racky, rand anon and 1 other person
Which one of you was this:feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Moggable, Deleted member 19445 and 8 others
now ask any of the women here if theyd date him

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, RecessedChinCel and thereallegend
Subtle blackpills in people saying he “looks like a good person” aka = he has a low T cuckish appearance. How can they infer so much about his personality from his appearance?

Normies never fail to amaze me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 19445, GetShrekt and 5 others
He needs to eyepatch maxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, rand anon, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
WHO WROTE THIS?

Based beyond belief

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 19445, Racky and 2 others
is that @BrendioEEE

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, rand anon, Zeruel and 3 others
He needs to eyepatch maxx
Was going to say that. He should use a massive patch to cover the whole eye area since he’s blind there anyway. He’s got the swarth and hair to pull it off jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ken, rand anon and thereallegend
It’s so disheartening to read these comments.. Gaslighting like this should be illegal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445, Racky, rand anon and 1 other person

To be fair I would like to know and not try instead of finding out from experience that it’s over

dr taban will help him ascend

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
step brothers GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and rand anon
even without the deformity he would look like utter shit

This is the most infuriating comment.
From him trying to use the "muh conventional beauty standards", cope in the context of a BIRTH DEFECT and SEVER ASYMMETRY.
To then trying to give him hope by saying there might be a few people who find him attractive, [ISPOILER]while using the loaded word "many" after saying he's not conventionally attractive, meaning it cannot be a majority, "many" here means 10 in 8 billions.[/ISPOILER]
And finally the cherry on top of the cake, "You look like a good person". That's always what they tell ugly people to mince their words, obviously. "I'm not attracted to you, but you are a nice guy! You will make someone happy one day!"

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and RecessedChinCel
This is the most infuriating comment.
From him trying to use the "muh conventional beauty standards", cope in the context of a BIRTH DEFECT and SEVER ASYMMETRY.
To then trying to give him hope by saying there might be a few people who find him attractive, [ISPOILER]while using the loaded word "many" after saying he's not conventionally attractive, meaning it cannot be a majority, "many" here means 10 in 8 billions.[/ISPOILER]
And finally the cherry on top of the cake, "You look like a good person". That's always what they tell ugly people to mince their words, obviously. "I'm not attracted to you, but you are a nice guy! You will make someone happy one day!"
The responses they give are so generic and predictable it really makes you think the whole NPC meme must be true.

Normies really all follow the same preset algorithm and if you try to blackpill them it short circuits their hardware.

But for them it’s easier to swallow bluepills and gaslight people who don’t conform to their worldview than to except the harsh reality.

The reality that human relationships are often transactional and shallow.

That what you can be in this life is determined largely by factors out of your control.

It’s much easier to feed people comforting lies to feel good about yourself than to tell people the brutal truth.

Yesterday I was instabanned from this subreddit and got reported for harassment because I called out their bluepilled copes.

But whatever like I said. The blackpill always comes to collect

The blackpill will set you free.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Racky
Even with his deformity he doesn’t even look terrible. I’ve seen worse looking men here. He could leanmax and groom properly and see where that takes him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and squirrelcel
Like he would look pretty generic without his deformity tbh

• +1
Someone please dm this dude before he deletes his account, my soyddit account is suspended for a week. I actually want to see him try on the eyepatch.

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
its for karma

Actually sad how they are saying hes good looking just tell him the truth instead of trying to give him hope

• +1
this site is the same btw

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
7BE53DA6 F677 40D4 AD1A 94EA24BA7BB6

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Moggable

JFL AT REDDIT. GALLONS AND GALLONS OF BLUEPILLS.

OVERDOISING ON BLUEPILLS

LMFAOOO

This sub should be renamed "r/gaslight_me"

look at this nonsense.

40CAB544 F312 42F4 80C5 6F07E0C45A3F

3330D88F 8ED7 4CB0 82BC 3B5C158EEF2E

8385528E F6A9 4B9F 9436 5BF0CB64E5AE

20E65A6B 7A0D 4505 9261 49CEBEB82B6D

3027021_0A208AA2-73B5-4096-8F5D-7ED004C4C6FA.jpeg

just trim your eyebrows bro you’ll ascend to 10/10:soy: