At r/amiugly. Was instabanned for calling out their bullshit.

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken
Post I made that got me banned :

802962A6 FEE1 44F0 AAC6 50DBB04F5A6E

5F37D361 50E5 4C14 BA05 336B69F3301B

Heres me messaging the moderators. Absolute kekfuel:lul::lul::lul::lul:
13C182E0 0819 4C75 AD49 20B6D6F3698C

A713351E-E22D-4C9B-BF93-96BA98DF7EB9.jpeg

“You have been temporarily muted” LMFAOOO

@Erik-Jón
@subhuman incel
@zv1212
@ForeverRecession
@BoneDensity
@Xangsane
@whiteissuperior
@FailedNormieManlet
@Zer0/∞

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, GuyFromSingapore, forevergymcelling and 17 others
Everyone is beautiful in their own way :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, babineux, GuyFromSingapore and 14 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Erik-Jón, subhuman incel and 2 others
Unless they’re baltic finnish slavic ir Eastern European, also only faelids are gl
Reddit mods can’t cope with their subhuman genetics so they ban anybody who calls then out.

Imagine making a sub called “amiugly” where you are banned for not telling subhumans they are ugly.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, FailedNormieManlet, Lmao and 3 others
Reddit mods can’t cope with their subhuman genetics so they ban anybody who calls then out.

Imagine making a sub called “amiugly” where you are banned for not telling subhumans they are ugly.
Lol, I made a thread in jaw surgery sub they’re fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Lol, I made a thread in jaw surgery sub they’re fucking retarded
r/jawsurgery is actually pretty blackpilled by reddit standards. But yeah in your particular case they are right about you. You think you need MFL3 when you have forward grown maxilla and mandible you schizo:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and subhuman incel
r/jawsurgery is actually pretty blackpilled by reddit standards. But yeah in your particular case they are right about you. You think you need MFL3 when you have forward grown maxilla and mandible you schizo:ogre:
he is fucked by pheno and colouring, not bones

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I’m recessed stfu, if I fix my recession I’ll be a god

i got banned from r/amiugly for commenting "yes" under an ugly person asking if they were ugly JFL at the state of reddit. You really thought there was something to be gained from using this shit site.

Ive legit only seen one person get called ugly on that site and it was a legit trucel, -50/10, like he had some obvious condition and he was 5'2". And the advice they gave him? "Go see a dermatologist" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, GetShrekt, Racky and 1 other person
welcome to the club lol i also got banned from telling subhuman he is a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
i got banned from r/amiugly for commenting "yes" under an ugly person asking if they were ugly JFL at the state of reddit. You really thought there was something to be gained from using this shit site.

Ive legit only seen one person get called ugly on that site and it was a legit trucel, -50/10, like he had some obvious condition and he was 5'2". And the advice they gave him? "Go see a dermatologist" :lul::lul::lul::lul:
The funny part is that these redditors are just as lookist as anybody else. Any time a 6/10 white girl posts she gets hundreds of upvotes and countless comments calling her a model. Meanwhile subhumans get 3 comments saying “try a different haircut and change up your style”. Absolute cucked state of reddit.

• JFL
Reactions: Racky and whiteissuperior
The funny part is that these redditors are just as lookist as anybody else. Any time a 6/10 white girl posts she gets hundreds of upvotes and countless comments calling her a model. Meanwhile subhumans get 3 comments saying “try a different haircut and change up your style”. Absolute cucked state of reddit.
bro all I hear you speaking is facts :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and RecessedChinCel
Being muted is useless too, since you can just make a new reddit account :forcedsmile: Jfl at Reddit mods tbh, in reality they are powerless. I love telling mods if I get banned on a subreddit that I’ll just make a new account jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and RecessedChinCel
@RecessedChinCel change your avi to a faelid goddess instead of a Finnish baltic whore

Post I made that got me banned :

View attachment 1769619
View attachment 1769620
Heres me messaging the moderators. Absolute kekfuel:lul::lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 1769633
View attachment 1769632
“You have been temporarily muted” LMFAOOO

@Erik-Jón
@subhuman incel
@zv1212
@ForeverRecession
@BoneDensity
@Xangsane
@whiteissuperior
@FailedNormieManlet
@Zer0/∞
reddit is just a shitty platform at this point. the censorship makes it unusable. r/moreplatesmoredates is the only good one left imo

• +1
Being muted is useless too, since you can just make a new reddit account :forcedsmile: Jfl at Reddit mods tbh, in reality they are powerless. I love telling mods if I get banned on a subreddit that I’ll just make a new account jfl.
they get off on banning people, more subhuman than the rotters on here

• +1
brutal

reddit is not a place to post your real opinion

u have to tell them lies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Matthias8272
Yea I got banned for giving a user looksmaxxing advice while other people were making fun of him, I didn't even mention his looks just reccomended products meanwhile people called him Gru from despicable me

• +1