At 'ratios'

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
If you spend the time to measure out facial ratios of other dudes and take them into consideration when deeming attractiveness you are the definition of stupid.

Ratios are the biggest cope this forum has invented

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, negawattlol, LooksThinker and 3 others
Yep it’s all tall skull hair and cheekbones

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: moggathon and ChadL1te
Absolute cope, it's one of the most legit components of the blackpill and they are used outside of PSL (by Plastic Surgeons for instance) and actually talked about on studies about facial attractiveness (the only one that i haven't seen being talked about is midface ratio but mouth-to-nose, FWHR, ESR or chin-to-philtrum are often mentioned).
Most ratios haven't been invented by this forum nor by any psl-related forum jfl.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and NarrowBones
Absolute cope, it's one of the most legit components of the blackpill and they are used outside of PSL (by Plastic Surgeons for instance) and actually talked about on studies about facial attractiveness (the only one that i haven't seen being talked about is midface ratio but mouth-to-nose, FWHR, ESR or chin-to-philtrum are often mentioned).
Most ratios haven't been invented by this forum nor by any psl-related forum jfl.
My point isn't to say the proportions of your face don't matter. Its that getting things down to a decimal number and looking at it through a mathematical lens is pure stupidity.

"but goslings FWHR is horrible. Elias is perfect"

you have to be force feeding copium to think women are gonna like the right more:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
ratios mean shit, all that matters is wheter you fuck or not

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
My point isn't to say the proportions of your face don't matter. Its that getting things down to a decimal number and looking at it through a mathematical lens is pure stupidity.

"but goslings FWHR is horrible. Elias is perfect"

View attachment 2829191View attachment 2829192

you have to be force feeding copium to think women are gonna like the right more:ROFLMAO:
Because looks is obviously not about one ratio/feature jfl.
Looking at it through a mathematical sense perfectly makes sense since proportions are a matter of ratios and thus can be described using mathematics. Artists understood that several thousands of years earlier.
Ratios were and are still one of the most objective ways to gauge attractiveness and facial aesthetic, this thread is pure copium.

• +1
Reactions: slayermax, PedroFavelinha, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person