at retards who claim after 5'9-5'10 its all about face

D

Deleted member 17244

Slavic beauty
its obvious below 6psl even 6psl face doesnt help u, last time i saw a manlet (below 5'11, he was like me so 5'8) with a girl who Im pretty sure he was in LTR and had strong IOIs was 2 months ago. Yesterday I was at a shopping mall and every1 zommer couple was at least 6'2 man. Obviously i get heightmogged by most foids so generally speaking my further looksmaxing is pointless bc even with zayn malik's face im invisible for most of the foids. Time to visit gandy literally

you male gaze copers will tell me height is cope jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Bro you live in EE

Stop this ‘all guys are 6’2 psl 6’ cope.
Eastern European men are short as fuck and look like absolute gypsies

If you can’t slay there, you can’t slay anywhere. Even Indians slay there.. can’t get lower caliber than that

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 18244, Prettyboy and 3 others
Bro you live in EE

If you can’t slay there, you can’t slay anywhere. Even Indians slay there.. can’t get lower caliber than that
i get similar tinder results in all western european countries. And slavic men are only slightly less taller than nordics

Bro you live in EE

all these tales about slaying ee girls by subhumans curries are just betabuxxing stories :lul: just sftfu idiot you never been to any ee country youdont know shit dont annoy me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, the BULL, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
all these tales about slaying ee girls by subhumans curries are just betabuxxing stories :lul: just sftfu idiot you never been to any ee country youdont know shit dont annoy me
Okay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
not a single word

I'M SAYING IT AGAIN: AVERAGE YOUNG WARSZAWIAK HEIGHT IS 6'3 - YOU ARE ALL LOW IQ COPERS :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, the BULL and Deleted member 17244
I'M SAYING IT AGAIN: AVERAGE YOUNG WARSZAWIAK HEIGHT IS 6'3 - YOU ARE ALL LOW IQ COPERS :lul:
not 6'3, more like 6'2. 6'3 isnt halo yet, but you mog most of guys

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 1851
Bro you live in EE

EE men aren't short. I'm 6'1 and like 70% of 15-20 years old kids are same height or taller than me. We don't look like gypsies btw.
There are girls who see 'exotic' guys and all of the sudden they are wet, but that's rare and those girls are ugly most of the time.

Bro you live in EE

reminder that you don't know shit and you've never been to italy ee etc. you have only see the downgraded version in burgerland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 17244
I'm 7'1, will it be a halo?
dont laught at me idiot you are another stupid fucker who never been to ee and you think EE men are subhuman like curries where irl EE men look like germanic ones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and ReadBooksEveryday
its obvious below 6psl even 6psl face doesnt help u, last time i saw a manlet (below 5'11, he was like me so 5'8) with a girl who Im pretty sure he was in LTR and had strong IOIs was 2 months ago. Yesterday I was at a shopping mall and every1 zommer couple was at least 6'2 man. Obviously i get heightmogged by most foids so generally speaking my further looksmaxing is pointless bc even with zayn malik's face im invisible for most of the foids. Time to visit gandy literally

fuck u have zayn face??

then ur problem is defo mental, not height

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 17244
EE men aren't short. I'm 6'1 and like 70% of 15-20 years old kids are same height or taller than me. We don't look like gypsies btw.
There are girls who see 'exotic' guys and all of the sudden they are wet, but that's rare and those girls are ugly most of the time.
to są kurwy jebane ethnic 30iq brainlety

• JFL
Reactions: thesedamnjuuuman, wollet2, lepo2317 and 1 other person
dont laught at me idiot you are another stupid fucker who never been to ee and you think EE men are subhuman like curries where irl EE men look like germanic ones
So it won't be a halo?

Ive see a asian dude recently with a blonde girl few days ago holding hands he was like me 5“9. he was decently facially which is probably why she took him so height is overrated once you are around 5“9+.

fuck u have zayn face??

then ur problem is defo mental, not height
Russiancel's face is bottom 5% in Tomaszów Mazowiecki, which is the hardest to date city in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

Attachments

• 20220827_150823.jpg
    20220827_150823.jpg
    814.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
You are top 1% in the USA and top 0.01% in Brazil so you are good bro don't worry, the real problem is that Tomaszow Mazowiecki is the hardest place to date in the world

@russiancel

Eastern European men
1. Smelly. For some reason they hate to bathe ..
2. Body hair. Imagine sweating all day with your load of body hair and still not showering
3. Bad breath/bad hygiene - no showers
4. Balding brutally. Average Eastern European man hairline ends at 20
5. Low IQ/Thug mentality. If you are an incel, likely you’ll get robbed or scammed in Eastern Europe. Expect taxi driver to rob you, expect everyone to overcharge you. Hotel, mall, any place you name it- they will try to take advantage of you

6. Most Eastern European already know this. The smart ones try DESPERATELY hard to move out of their shithole countries. Speak with any recruiter/job agency in Germany, they’ll tell you they receive 1000+ applications from Poles each day. And they can’t say no cuz of the EU law so they just manually filter them out

ITT: ugly incels from EE coping with the fact that their places are an utter shithole. It’s commonly also used by rich old fat white men for sex tourism purposes because the women are whores and it’s a common thing there . (They can earn 1 month salary from one encounter with these old western men)

@Mogpogs Rate these copers

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17244
And fyi I did have the unfortunate experience of visitng Eastern Europe

Extremely bad streets. Litter everywhere (No manners to throw trash in the garbage)
Extremely bad smell from everyone
Many street whores (addicted to crack) offering sexual services on the road .

Just overall a trash place.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244

Extremely bad streets. Litter everywhere (No manners to throw trash in the garbage)

you probably were in your city in sri lanka

Eastern European men
1. Smelly. For some reason they hate to bathe ..
2. Body hair. Imagine sweating all day with your load of body hair and still not showering
3. Bad breath/bad hygiene - no showers
4. Balding brutally. Average Eastern European man hairline ends at 20
5. Low IQ/Thug mentality. If you are an incel, likely you’ll get robbed or scammed in Eastern Europe. Except taxi driver to rob you, expect returns to overcharge you. Hotel, mall, any place you name it- they will try to take advantage of you

6. Most Eastern European already know this. The smart ones try DESPERATELY hard to move out of their shithole countries. Speak with any recruiter/job agency in Germany, they’ll tell you they receive 1000+ applications from Poles each day. And they can’t say no cuz of the EU law so they just manually filter them out

ITT: ugly incels from EE coping with the fact that their places are an utter shithole. It’s commonly also used by rich old fat white men for sex tourism purposes because the women are whores and it’s a common thing there . (They can earn 1 month salary from one encounter with these old western men)

@Mogpogs Rate these copers
I agree with 4 and 5 but actually one of the few good things about our pheno is that we are taller than average. That’s why I advocate euthanasia for EEs that weren’t even born tall. These niggas got robbed, it’s time to end it.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

Your ass wouldn’t last 5 minutes there

You are correct but it depends a lot on where you live and how old you are

Your ass wouldn’t last 5 minutes there
Indeed I felt unsafe the minute I encountered the rude immigration officer

Luckily my stay was just a week. And I had Polish friend that knew the market

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244

Poland is beautiful tho :Comfy:

18368F72 32A6 4A3E 8ADE 94EF5333FA13

• Love it
Reactions: kokoszanel
Indeed I felt unsafe the minute I encountered the rude immigration officer

Luckily my stay was just a week. And I had Polish friend that knew the market
I’ll protect you next time

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back