fras

fras

The Giantslayer
6BB95CDC E39D 44FD BEF7 E8B1A03ADEFE

I‘ll report on the appointment later, ask any questions if you want

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 7173 and 11 others
jfl thats his house?

what are you tryna get?

also good luck, you're doing more than 99% of this forum

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, curryslayerordeath, SexyMofo and 1 other person
good luck

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hero of the Imperium, ThreadMatters and 6 others
jfl thats his house?

what are you tryna get?

also good luck, you're doing more than 99% of this forum

His clinic yea. Check it out on Google, it’s a fucking palace. :lul: I‘m trying to get a Variation of a Le Fort that would benefit me the most. I also learned they have a procedure where they put cartilage on your skull and it turns into bone eventually. :feelsahh:

• Woah
Reactions: highT, poplo, Mouthbreath and 3 others
Wow
Good luck
Also he must be very rich, somewhere I read he make 20-30 milion dollars per year.

• Woah
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Wow
Good luck
Also he must be very rich, somewhere I read he make 20-30 milion dollars per year.
Makes sense.

Nigga is charging 100k per operation

Makes sense.

Nigga is charging 100k per operation

Ye his wife (I presume it was her) mentioned that if you do everything they suggest you‘ll be at close to 100k. Brutal

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath, MentalistKebab and Deleted member 4430
Ye his wife (I presume it was her) mentioned that if you do everything they suggest you‘ll be at close to 100k. Brutal
are you rich?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Mouthbreath
  • Woah
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 4430
nigga if he charges 100k per operation how are you gonna pay for this shit

• +1
Reactions: highT and Mouthbreath
nigga if he charges 100k per operation how are you gonna pay for this shit

Hoping my fam will support me. So far they‘re proving to be bluepilled gaslighters though. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Hoping my fam will support me. So far they‘re proving to be bluepilled gaslighters though. :feelswhy:

Don't want to burst your bubble but expecting your blue pilled family to hand you 100k to fracture your skull is unlikely.

stick to a bimax plus genio which there are great surgeons in Europe and brazil and get almond eye surgery with infraorbital malar implants which is the closet thing comined to a lefort 3.

This will be less than half what sailer is charging and will probably look better and less riskier.

It's easy to spend other peoples money but if you earned it you will carry out due diligence and really research everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Mouthbreath and JosephGarrot123
I was there too. The consultation was a huge joke. These people are so old that they should retire long time ago. He was a king of maxfac surgery, but is now just a geriatric case.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I was there too. The consultation was a huge joke. These people are so old that they should retire long time ago. He was a king of maxfac surgery, but is now just a geriatric case.

I actually felt like I was advised quite competently, but they were pretty stern in pushing their idea and dismissed my plan. But overall it was very positive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and SexyMofo
Damn I really want to consult with him when I have a chance. The dude is 77 years old tho lol, hopefully he’s still alive when I do.

Damn I really want to consult with him when I have a chance. The dude is 77 years old tho lol, hopefully he’s still alive when I do.
Imaging him dying while in mid of surgery

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and KingScrew