Going to plastic surgeon with mom

MOEdification

MOEdification

Iron
Im going for a plastic surgery consultation in 2 days .My mom has a face lift appointment,
She decided to bring me along so i can ask the surgeon what she would recommend i get done.
This has to be the gayest shit I've ever done. For guys who got stuff done how weird does it feel when u are the only male surrounded by a bunch of females in a plastic surgery clinic.?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, eyebagcel, coispet and 1 other person
how does being surrounded by females be a "gay shit"??

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
how does being surrounded by females be a "gay shit"??
its the fact that im in plastic surgery clinic around girls.
If a girl know u got plastic surgery its a major turn off for her.
Mostly gay men get surgery done in my country

talk with them about lefort 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, vamptriad and MOEdification
its the fact that im in plastic surgery clinic around girls.
If a girl know u got plastic surgery its a major turn off for her.
Mostly gay men get surgery done in my country
Stlil how is it gay?

Lol most plastic surgeons don't know jack shit about male aesthetics. They're going to recommend you get some gay coping bullshit that'll be a waste of money. At best you might get recommended a shitty off the shelf chin implant.

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, leir, disheartenedcel and 6 others
Lol most plastic surgeons don't know jack shit about male aesthetics. They're going to recommend you get some gay coping bullshit that'll be a waste of money. At best you might get recommended a shitty off the shelf chin implant.
there's gotta be some blackpilled surgeons bro cmon

So who do i go to for the best recommendations.
I had a feeling they wont know shit

So who do i go to for the best recommendations.
I had a feeling they wont know shit
Mens aesthetics are mostly bones, so look at custom facial implants (jaw, zygo, infras, etc..). Impossible to say without knowing what you look like.

Mens aesthetics are mostly bones, so look at custom facial implants (jaw, zygo, infras, etc..). Impossible to say without knowing what you look like.
Im aware of my flaws, the abvious ones are protruded ear, big nose , these 2 will make a significant difference for me .
My main concern is the lack of undereye support i have thats why im going to the consultation. I have visible hollowness and dark circles and sceleral show.
You have a solution to this ?

Im aware of my flaws, the abvious ones are protruded ear, big nose , these 2 will make a significant difference for me .
My main concern is the lack of undereye support i have thats why im going to the consultation. I have visible hollowness and dark circles and sceleral show.
You have a solution to this ?
Lack of undereye support = custom infraorbital implants
Ears and nose = A good ENT with an understanding of aesthetics

Appreciate it,
Do infras help with these 3 problems in general (sceleral show, hollowness dark circles) , how risky are they ?

Im going for a plastic surgery consultation in 2 days .My mom has a face lift appointment,
She decided to bring me along so i can ask the surgeon what she would recommend i get done.
This has to be the gayest shit I've ever done. For guys who got stuff done how weird does it feel when u are the only male surrounded by a bunch of females in a plastic surgery clinic.?
Ur mom is low key fucked, but atleast she is paying for ur surgeries if u want any.

Dude send me in that hospital and i will explain them how to do their job until they‘re so annoyed of me and kick me out.

No gay shit in surgery.

(Never go w your parents tho idiot)

Ur mom is low key fucked, but atleast she is paying for ur surgeries if u want any.
How is she fucked?
She never advised me to get anything done, i have had bdd for 5 years and she said if this will help then do it.

plastic surgeons are for fillers and copes to rob money from foids. U need a maxillofacial surgeon

plastic surgeons are for fillers and copes to rob money from foids. U need a maxillofacial surgeon
If im concerned about ears, nose and under eye support ?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer