At some point it's OK to go mgtow

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Honestly what's the point of getting / fucking a girl that you don't 100% desire? Deep down you probably know you're with her because it's compromise, and she probably knows it too, subconsciously. She'll never love you the way she would do to a Gigachad.

Unless one of my current orbiters jump on my dick I'll legit go on monk mode till next year when I've finished skinmaxxing, jawmaxxing, my transplanted hair has fully grown out and my residual swelling is completely gone. I regret all the efforts I spent on foids that I didn't genuinely desire, but they were just OK looking and acted nice so that I thought I'd have a chance.

The biggest blackpill is not that you can't get a girl. I believe most guys on this site can, and many have already had p in v. The biggest blackpill is that you're not the selector of women, you're a beggar, a peasant, and women know that even if they choose to be with you.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and fukmylyf
it's just a bad effort-reward ratio all around. There are very few quality women available in the west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616