At the airport headin' back home

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
There's 2 Algerian sisters here that are really cute heading back to my city on this flight. Well, I shit you not, I just looked back up and they're fucking gone. Hopefully they're on my flight. VIVE L'ALGERIE!

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Aaaand they're fucking gone, nowhere to be found. Over. 🥲

• So Sad
Reactions: DelonLover1999
@gribsufer1

Aaaand they're fucking gone, nowhere to be found. Over. 🥲
Nvm they're sitting down on some benches Nvm why am I even typing this nobody gives a flying fuck

chaddam only unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
There's 2 Algerian sisters here that are really cute heading back to my city on this flight. Well, I shit you not, I just looked back up and they're fucking gone. Hopefully they're on my flight. VIVE L'ALGERIE!
Try get into the mile high club

i’m literally on a plane right now lmao

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Try get into the mile high club
Nigga they're with their parents and I'm with mine. Also, I've never approached a woman (except one time), so it would be like starting out on impossible difficulty.

Nigga they're with their parents and I'm with mine. Also, I've never approached a woman (except one time), so it would be like starting out on impossible difficulty.
Okay brother ill tell you how to approach before its too late. First go up to them confident and make strong eye contact. Then tell them you’ll kill yourself if they dont fuck you within 4 hours. If they say no dont kill yourself. If they say yes your getting laid tonight my boy. Win win situation.

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
have you dreamt about how your love would ruin her

who is this woman shes bad asf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back