VLOG FROM CHINA (JEWMERICANS ON ROPE WATCH) (MANY CREEPSHOTS) (GOOKOLOGIST ANALYSIS OF CHINKS)

Why? What did i do to you:lul: And what did she do to you JFL cant even have friends as an incel

And wtf is creepy about me except my creepshots.

Why do i sound like @Xangsane ? Why why why
leave these poor girls alone and stop making pictures of them so you can jack off to those chinks at home. These woman have familys and friends. Their innocent. Chinks are so innocent. Fuckers like you go to asia and fuck everything up

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
how can someone be so obsessed with asians

• JFL
bro your weird as fuck, just stop talking to me.
Like im genuinely losing my .org aura if someone catches me having a convo with someone like you
Im easily one of the membors with most high effort threads and youre just a 2024cel, and i post to rep ratio mog u
leave these poor girls alone and stop making pictures of them so you can jack off to those chinks at home. These woman have familys and friends. Their innocent. Chinks are so innocent. Fuckers like you go to asia and fuck everything up
This is looksmax.org bitch we clown in this mothafucka better take your sensitive ass back to reddit
how can someone be so obsessed with asians
Whats wrong w that?

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
Great thread as always. Enjoyable read. What's the story with ur foidbhai though? How did u meet her? I can't be such close friends with a foid without wanting to fuck tbh. You couldn't bring a male bhai instead?

• Love it
Whats wrong w that?
nothing it's just kind of weird how some of white people expect people to not race mix lol also how many asian countries have you went too?

• JFL
o
Šta je ono jbt

Mtn obviously

I described chinks i saw already but i can describe each age group if u want me to

I already did in the post you dalit. :feelsree: However people that are GENETICALLY southern chink are on avg around 170-175cm but there is lots of people from different provinces i saw.

This tallfag i saw was around 192-194cm (the one w a jewish friend) is definitely genetically not a southern chink

What is wrong w my foidbhai and why am i a weirdo

Never.

Never.:lul: Id like to move there actually:p

Yes saar

I want to stay in shanghai for at least 10 days

Whos that dalit
arent southern chink zoomers 175-180

• JFL
Great thread as always. Enjoyable read.
thanks bhai
What's the story with ur foidbhai though? How did u meet her?
We met on ig but knew eachother beforehand because we live in the same neighbourhood
I can't be such close friends with a foid without wanting to fuck tbh. You couldn't bring a male bhai instead?
Shes basically my only friend all my other friends are either aspies or people i met thru her:lul: Shes also a gigautist and a gigaNT at the same time so i can talk to her about anything
nothing it's just kind of weird how some of white people expect people to not race mix lol also how many asian countries have you went too?
Only china and singapore (but only the airport)

• Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico
Only china and singapore (but only the airport)
i have also went to china their visas last for 10 years for some reason i also went to japan because my girlfriend sponsored a visa for me (she's half jap) good experience do you go to these countries to explore or just for your obsession with asians

What about central, eastern, northern chinks?
U 593600322 1529511148fm 225app 113f JPEG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 天下第一, fentanyl and aspiringexcel
We will close the borders
No more gweilou on out land!!!!

• JFL
How did shenzhen chinks compare to HK chinks? how did they compare to the chinks in chinkstralia? I thought chinkstralia was chang central

• JFL
Entertaining thread, make sure to come visit me and the CPC in Beijing headquarters. I'll reward you with a 6'3 Chinese chang for one of your female friends.

• JFL
Entertaining thread, make sure to come visit me and the CPC in Beijing headquarters. I'll reward you with a 6'3 Chinese chang for one of your female friends.
May you send this thread to Xi so he can reward me with an apartment in slums of Lujiazhui, Shanghai
Malnourished oldcels from Mao era dragging the numbers down heavily, add 5 cm to all the provinces except for maybe tibet and guangdong and its accurate.
Tales. Only reason theres lots of tallfags in HongKong is because of northerners migrating
i’ve already taken the gookpill :Comfy:
Yes saar
How did shenzhen chinks compare to HK chinks?
Theyre the same. The biggest mogger was a shanghaicel
how did they compare to the chinks in chinkstralia?
in australia i only saw a changlite which was my chad cousins friend
I thought chinkstralia was chang central
Tales:lul:

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium
May you send this thread to Xi so he can reward me with an apartment in slums of Lujiazhui, Shanghai

Tales. Only reason theres lots of tallfags in HongKong is because of northerners migrating

Yes saar

Theyre the same. The biggest mogger was a shanghaicel

in australia i only saw a changlite which was my chad cousins friend

Tales:lul:
Thought shenzhen was northern/central han as fuk. In what way are the (mainland chink) men in chadstralia subhuman? Do the women there fog the ones in chinkstralia?