at the barber rn

hopemaxxer

hopemaxxer

born redpilled
and it's full of ethnics ,jfl at the amount of deathinics who sit for like +30 minutes thinking that a haircut/facemask/beard trim will fix their shitskinned face

reminder if you're a deathnic:
there's no fucking barber in the world to fix your face
no facemask to fix your shitskin
no beard style will cover your disgusting recessed lower third
no hairstyle to cover up the fact that you're balding or your gay alien skull
and no amount of hair products will fix your curly full of dandruff hair.

So, you suggest them to not get a haircut instead?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Luke LLL
Brutal. Ethnics on sui watch

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
brutal truth for deathnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
What's wrong with curly hair boyo

I hate curries that hairmax hard and they they on some male model time

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
So, you suggest them to not get a haircut instead?

don't fucking let me sit for +2 hours waiting for your ugly ass to get a haircut + beard trim + a fucking face mask + blow dry + apply products to your hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Alexanderr
and it's full of ethnics ,jfl at the amount of deathinics who sit for like +30 minutes thinking that a haircut/facemask/beard trim will fix their shitskinned face

im an ethnic myself and i agree to some extend

they cant have 1 week without going to the barber
don't fucking let me sit for +2 hours waiting for your ugly ass to get a haircut + beard trim + a fucking face mask + blow dry + apply products to your hair.
who are you to say that? i bet you look nothing compared to them and they would mock you to death

I’d never wait more than 15 minutes at the barber tbh. But yeah, I guess you’re right.

who are you to say that? i bet you look nothing compared to them and they would mock you to death

look buddy i'm not the type to brag or anything but stop lying to yourself thinking that an ugly ethnic can mog an average white guy

look buddy i'm not the type to brag or anything but stop lying to yourself thinking that an ugly ethnic can mog an average white guy
well average ethnic mogs ugly white guy tho, so what

you shouldnt act so superior, especially when u wouldnt say anything to them irl

Go to a less crowded barber shop lol

Just shave it bro. Tall forehead is ideal.
PSFix 20190808 214520

I cut my hair myself. I don't get how Arabs go to the barber every two weeks. Waste of money and time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I see the same when i walk past my local "Turkish Barbers"..

Deathnics all sat down waiting their turn for that same old shaved side and long top haircut

I cut my hair myself. I don't get how Arabs go to the barber every two weeks. Waste of money and time.

legit considering learning how to cut hair myself

at least by then i can save lots of time at the comfort of my home and cut it how i want to and not fuck it up and cut it short like thr barber did.

legit considering learning how to cut hair myself

at least by then i can save lots of time at the comfort of my home and cut it how i want to and not fuck it up and cut it short like thr barber did.
Yeah they always cut mine too short and it was a bit frustrating because I look like a subhuman with short hair. This made me decide to not go to a barber anymore

Yeah they always cut mine too short and it was a bit frustrating because I look like a subhuman with short hair. This made me decide to not go to a barber anymore

how long did it take you to cut it properly and not fuck it up especially with cutting the top with scissors

how long did it take you to cut it properly and not fuck it up especially with cutting the top with scissors
I only did it twice so far and it looked better than what the barbers did IMO. It's easy to learn, just do it slowly the first few times. I let my mother shave the back and cut the hair on back of my head though. But you can do it yourself if you got another mirror. But it's probably tricky at first to do everything the other way around

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and hopemaxxer