at this female cope

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted

Why men secretly want to settle down with single mums like me

I ARENT THINK THAT

Despite sometimes feeling like it’s almost impossible to have sex as a single mum, I seem to have no problem in attracting and keeping male attention.
I used to wonder why this was: as a perfectly average 30-year-old woman it’s flattering, yet puzzling.”

this is prob true tho

• JFL
Reactions: AlexHeally, Zeta ascended and SHARK
She gets more male attention because she’s lower value, so men see her as an easy lay

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally, Zeta ascended, turkproducer and 1 other person
She gets more male attention because she’s lower value, so men see her as an easy lay
“At first I basked in the attention. I enjoyed playing the heartbreaker and telling these doggedly keen men that I didn’t want to see them anymore.”

Single moms subconsciously lower their standards

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
“At first I basked in the attention. I enjoyed playing the heartbreaker and telling these doggedly keen men that I didn’t want to see them anymore.”
She called it off because she realised that they weren’t interested in a relationship. They probs turned up, smashed and then left. She’s probably beginning to realise she won’t have an LTR again, unless its with a repulsive simp that makes her dryer than the sahara

• +1
Imagine Chad fucking all your oneitises from elementary school to college and then YOU end up raising his kid for him

• JFL
Imagine Chad fucking all your oneitises from elementary school to college and then YOU end up raising his kid for him
Brutal as fuck