at this point I'm considering something else

L

latent

Bronze
heightmaxxing is so difficult it really is the joint pain the fluid retention the side effects are just insane not only that it's really really expensive why does it have to be hard like this that's why I'm considering saving up money to start leg lengthening surgery not only that but to lengthen my arms too for good proportions to it doesn't look sketchy at all i hate my life

height?

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
  • +1
Reactions: ltxkr2431, rkyjfl, Deleted member 49130 and 3 others
nigga you are braindead kys. there's ppl on this planet who are 5'6, be grateful
niggas on this planet have a choice of changing their height too I'm not saying I'm ungrateful I'm just saying how difficult it is to achieve this certain goal

Do leg lengthening so u can be 6"3 but still ugly + disabled theory

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
niggas on this planet have a choice of changing their height too I'm not saying I'm ungrateful I'm just saying how difficult it is to achieve this certain goal
bro 5'10 isn't death tier, you are brainwashed by the blackpill. height won't fix face go kys

• +1
Reactions: rkyjfl, Deleted member 49130, lowiqNormie and 2 others
face is not my problem here
if 'face isn't a problem' you wouldn't be thinking ab LL and get pussy for days, get a lobotomy retarded nigga

• +1
Reactions: rkyjfl
THERE'S STILL HOPE 16 OPEN GROWTH PLATES LATE BLOOMER HIT PUBRETY AT 14.6 IT'S NOT OVER
hahaha you not growing 5 inches after 16, MAX 3 inches if your lucky :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

if 'face isn't a problem' you wouldn't be thinking ab LL and get pussy for days, get a lobotomy retarded nigga
i need that height bro it adds so much you don't understand

i need that height bro it adds so much you don't understand
humans are always obsessed with what they don't have, iqmaxx boyo

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
humans are always obsessed with what they don't have, iqmaxx boyo
sorry but it's achievable so what's stopping the person to not achieve what they're obsessed with

but I'm a late bloomer boys hit two growth spurts i have one left
i wish you all the best but 5 at 16 inches is probably not gonna happen realistically

Are you perhaps a coomer, OP? Eat yor own cum, OP. You can't have a garden without its seeds.

• JFL
i wish you all the best but 5 inches is probably not gonna happen realistically
my big brother who's like 24 atm said he grew to 6'3 at 17 what bugs me is that my little brother who's 15 matured so early and hit a height of 6'1 at 15

height is overrated guy with good face at average height will mogg a sub5 whos tall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back