At this Reddit roastie's dating requirements. 38 and unmarried.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

In case it gets deleted:
Reality of dating to marry in late 30's

I've been married nearly a decade and am trying to understand what my friend is going through and if I can even be helpful to her when she wants advice.

She's in her late 30's, would like to get married and have kids. The (imo) reasonable wants are

someone responsible- doesn't always have an excuse for things that are preventable by proper planning.

Honesty- simple don't lie about stuff and if you get caught in a grey area own up to it.

Steady career

Fiscally responsible, saves and manages his money well.

Wants to get married and have kids.

Patient, thoughtful, kind.

And lastly religious.

Now her additional preferences that I have encouraged her to give latitude on or give up all together

She wants chemistry

She wants him to be over 6 feet

She wants him to dress fashionably

To care about a general level of health and fitness

To like going out to fancy restaurants on a monthly basis

She wants someone who would like to travel a few times a year, places like Disney, New Orleans, LA, Miami, Vegas, Dallas. She would pay her travel expenses, but wants a travel partner who enjoys trips.

traditional masculine/feminine roles
basically she won't do yard or trash duty, won't fix things around the house. She will meal plan, clean, and decorate.

She overthinks things, over texts, gives too much too soon, and has recently become borderline clingy and I think it's due to a scarcity mindset, so she's actually scaring men off this way.

She has a career and owns her own small business. She's genuinely loving and kind and would help out anyone in need (aside from yard work). She's naturally pretty but does injections and I think it may be getting to the point where men see it and either find it unattractive physically or they see it as a high maintenance/insecurity red flag. I try to gently encourage her to be herself but it's not my face so that's a fine line. She's smart and genuinely funny but can come off as ditzy. She will make everyone's family fall in love with her. She's compassionate and caring. She's always styled when going to work or on dates, and looks great! The downside to that is it sometimes consumes her to the annoyance of anybody who just likes her and wants to spend time with her without waiting for her to find the perfect outfit, or to touch up her hair and makeup everywhere with a bathroom.

I think the main detriment here is superficiality- maybe on some level immaturity, and I sometimes don't understand how someone so sweet and thoughtful and mature enough to run a business successfully, is having a hard time finding someone.
I am giving the full scope because I hope to get a real understanding of it the possible negatives outweigh the positives as far as a marriage match.
What advice do you have for me to be supportive and helpful a s she's asked for honest advice repeatedly.

Read the comments section :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 16853, ChristianChad and 11 others
I side with the roastie cuz it won’t be long until I am one.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Gargantuan, Salieri and 1 other person
bruh

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, ChristianChad, Daniel Plainview and 7 others
i fucking hate reading bluepilled reddit posts

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16984 and 3 others
Seems reasonable
If she gives him anal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, It'snotover, Daniel Plainview and 7 others
this atleast sound reasonable if you want to have children with someone spend time with that person

but holy shit then its starts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BucketCrab, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 17676 and 15 others
People here be like: OMG I hate my manlet parents, because of them im a manlet too

But then be like: She wants 6ft!!! Unacceptable, she should have manlet sons:soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Daniel Plainview, Prettyboy and 15 others
Someone put her requirements in that "I got standards bro" calculator :feelskek:
The reddit OP is backpeddling so much after seeing the igotstandardsbro thing. Wants to stick up for her friend but knows her demands are just :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggie and thecel
People here be like: OMG I hate my manlet parents, because of them im a manlet too

But then be like: She wants 6ft!!! Unacceptable, she should have manlet sons:soy:
On the one hand they want female validation (like any normal man), on the other hand many resent females for their standards nowdays, so this is what you get

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
@Moggie
Check out this Irish post wall joke

Oh Yeah Laughing GIF by Bleacher Report

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
Last edited:

In case it gets deleted:

I've been married nearly a decade and am trying to understand what my friend is going through and if I can even be helpful to her when she wants advice.

She's in her late 30's, would like to get married and have kids. The (imo) reasonable wants are

someone responsible- doesn't always have an excuse for things that are preventable by proper planning.

Honesty- simple don't lie about stuff and if you get caught in a grey area own up to it.

Steady career

And lastly religious.

Now her additional preferences that I have encouraged her to give latitude on or give up all together

She wants chemistry

She wants someone who would like to travel a few times a year, places like Disney, New Orleans, LA, Miami, Vegas, Dallas. She would pay her travel expenses, but wants a travel partner who enjoys trips.

basically she won't do yard or trash duty, won't fix things around the house. She will meal plan, clean, and decorate.

She overthinks things, over texts, gives too much too soon, and has recently become borderline clingy and I think it's due to a scarcity mindset, so she's actually scaring men off this way.

She has a career and owns her own small business. She's genuinely loving and kind and would help out anyone in need (aside from yard work). She's naturally pretty but does injections and I think it may be getting to the point where men see it and either find it unattractive physically or they see it as a high maintenance/insecurity red flag. I try to gently encourage her to be herself but it's not my face so that's a fine line. She's smart and genuinely funny but can come off as ditzy. She will make everyone's family fall in love with her. She's compassionate and caring. She's always styled when going to work or on dates, and looks great! The downside to that is it sometimes consumes her to the annoyance of anybody who just likes her and wants to spend time with her without waiting for her to find the perfect outfit, or to touch up her hair and makeup everywhere with a bathroom.

I think the main detriment here is superficiality- maybe on some level immaturity, and I sometimes don't understand how someone so sweet and thoughtful and mature enough to run a business successfully, is having a hard time finding someone.
I am giving the full scope because I hope to get a real understanding of it the possible negatives outweigh the positives as far as a marriage match.
What advice do you have for me to be supportive and helpful a s she's asked for honest advice repeatedly.

So what this is saying is now she’s in her 30s she is now understanding what the dating life is like for all young men 18-30 years of age and what we go through? Well I don’t pity her after all it’s mens body and his choice. She is not entitled to mens bodies or affection

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gtuktm and Moggie

That wouldn’t be a problem if women didn’t discriminate against manlets in the first place idiot

• +1
Reactions: Hades
Man bully manlets too IdIoT
Only Truecel manlets but what women consider manlets (5’9-6foot) doesn’t get bullied by men and yet women discriminate any man that isn’t 6’1+ in height what bullshit. Anyways women are the ones who carry these midget genes so by your logic short women should stop breeding as well then

I'm not reading all that shit. Too many words.

Tbh those standards are actually quite reasonable I just bet theres men who reach those standards on paper but lack a PSL 5 face (which is probably her true requriement) and she rejects them cos 'muh chemistry'

• +1
Reactions: John124, It'snotover, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
All LTB that rejected me because I'm MTN:
Screenshot 2022 07 29 14 15 16 486 orgtelegrammessenger

(in Arma 3 and Sims 4 murder mod)

• JFL
Reactions: gtuktm, Daniel Plainview and ROTTING
Sounds more reasonable than most women

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
And she will cuck him with a 19 year old pretty boy
Think she can get some? A Chad shan't be spending an ounce of semen on those dried up eggs, won't even moisturize that wrinkled face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
Roastbeef is disgusting

those are reasonable actually

just not for someone her age lmao

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Salieri
She will throw every single standard out of the window for a guy that meets her looks-standards.

And she will find some little thing she is unhappy about with a guy that meets all of her requirements except her looks-standards.

Standards are complete cope, especially when it has to do with income, personality, etc. Nobody cares about that shit when they're with someone they are attracted to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Daniel Plainview and Salieri

In case it gets deleted:

Steady career

And lastly religious.

She wants chemistry

he

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Daniel Plainview

In case it gets deleted:

Steady career

And lastly religious.

She wants chemistry

Xangcel larping

Her standards are pre legit tbh, only reason people think those are crazy standards
is cause men today are such cucked estrogenic soyboys

This was enraging to read, most enraging thing i've read in a while.

Clapping Applause GIF

Exactly, I would rather women had these standards tbh, traditional roles, good genetics, etc... isnt this ideal to weed out incels from the world and lesser male suffering? There were certainly way less incels back when 95% of women thought this way instead
of muhh edgy badboy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 14693

People here be like: OMG women only want chad. Because I am not chad I will never have sex and I will always be mogged by chad.

But then be like: No, rape and murder is bad!!!! Women should have complete sexual freedom and non-chad men should die as virgins while chad enjoys life!

Tell her to trim it down to 5’8” and higher. Would she rather have a tall doofus or a guy with a brain who knows how to use it? Her list is over the top! Cull it down to the top 5 and work from there. Rigidity will kill any relationship especially on superficial things-she can not be serious with that list. Most guys will run but not before laughing.
10d

Yeah... a moneymaxxed 6ft+ chad totally wants some Bogged roastie in her late 30s... delusional bitches these days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I can’t blame her, if I was a girl I would only accept tall chads, otherwise would just go lesbian or get fcked by my dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, HerpDerpson and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Yeah... a moneymaxxed 6ft+ chad totally wants some Bogged roastie in her late 30s... delusional bitches these days
She will breed chads with chad
She will breed incel with normie if male
Choose one

dnr

• +1
Reactions: juste

In case it gets deleted:

Steady career

And lastly religious.

She wants chemistry

6'

Rich enough to travel to these places

Healthy and fit (Marvel Chris on a cycle body she means)

Responsible and honest (not a fuckboy)

??????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Xangsane
She'll either stay childless and single or get a sperm donation of someone who has good genes and still be single

• +1
lets be honest here, she's gonna be posting on r/womandatingstratigies on how to get 5'5 60k earning ltn in few years lmaoo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Xangsane
Must be soulcrushing to form your entire identity and personality around being good looking (no better than HTN in reality) and have it taken away and have to date the same men you considered lower than dogshit your whole life because they didn't hit some looks level or be alone forever.

• +1

1. Yes
2. It's not about this. It's about her audacity to have those standards when she is so old and used up she probably can't even have kids anymore :lul: