at this subhuman running rap game

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken

His glasses covers some of his face but skip to 0:43 to see it without glasses. Deformed skull/giant forehead, ethnic protruding eyes, and an absolute framecel.

Probably still gets more pussy than me though which is infuriating.

ofc he does, you get zero pusys, he makes videos with lamborginis and hot girls, and gets em infinite likes on youtube.

he can make any girl wet regardless if hes good rapper due to status

ofc he does, you get zero pusys, he makes videos with lamborginis and hot girls, and gets em infinite likes on youtube.

he can make any girl wet regardless if hes good rapper due to status
My question is how does someone who looks like this get status in the first place? Connections?

My question is how does someone who looks like this get status in the first place? Connections?
because lookism is mostly a meme and the highest status people in history were all ugly.
ask yourself how the current and previous presidents of the world got to their status

no you dork. they train their skills before making public vids

+ he's not even ugly, he looks better than most people i see outside easily

Yeah but you said regardless if he's a good rapper. If he's not a good rapper then idk what he has going for him

what country do you live in man
yeah you can see shitty rappers get popular because of one lucky song for example

yeah you can see shitty rappers get popular because of one lucky song for example
27-lil-pump.w700.h700.jpg

JFL if you are not running rap game, seriously be a famous isch rapper and just dont look deformed and you'll get mad pussy

JFL if you are not running rap game, seriously be a famous isch rapper and just dont look deformed and you'll get mad pussy

yea but making songs that people will listen to requires a lot of investment, skills time and effort

ikr I'm not a person thats into rap really but I can't deny its a legit game to run. Uggo rappers get fine bitches.

yea but making songs that people will listen to requires a lot of investment, skills time and effort

Yes or you could just make some hot trash and get lucky. Its atleast a somewhat reachable goal

Edit: Achivable goal might be a overexageration, easier than becoming "Chad"

most rappers are subhuman

jsut be interesting if u can't be gl theory confirmed