(at) Tiege Hanley vs The Ordinary vs going elsewhere that's expensive? Rich Skincare beginnercels GTFH

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
As I'm in need of a skincare revisit into research I remembered something.
:feelshehe:

After seeing them advertised on Paul Joseph Watson's channel I've done some glancing over the topic here to see if it's legit.
Then I start seeing how it's got a certain other Youtuber associated with it (the jfl type of one) keeps coming up. However, I still wanted to see what the deal is with the Set options are. :popcorn:

I'm thinking, surely that was a while back :bluepill:or, he's not like Paul at all, and as I go on there what's the first thing I see staring back at me?

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Is it legit over say, The Ordinary or are both a waste of money?

I'm also thinking about Rhug Wild Beauty since Diptyque has pretty much finished producing facial care. Crazy that I never see anyone talk about that brand.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Tiege Hanley is a scam. Just use La Roche Posay, CeraVe, EltaMD, or Cetaphil. Those are brands dermatologist actually use.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper and infini
just use cerave or smth JFL
Already tried Cetaphil SPF

Tiege Hanley is a scam. Just use La Roche Posay, CeraVe, EltaMD, or Cetaphil. Those are brands dermatologist actually use.
Oh yeah, La Roche Posay was my introduction so I'll look into that site, cheers. After learning my skin type, it's now a case of refining what's relevant. I've done a questionnaire thing for Ren skincare and they gave a full set list of items based on the result. Same thing I've seen after looking into hair routing from Ouai.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back