At what age do men get forehead lines? Does coffee increase aging?

R

Rotter

Iron
From the moment a forehead line is noticeable how long until it's over?

Do 25 year olds have forehead lines or are my slavic genes kicking into gear?

Forehead lines are due to dehydrated and dry skin. Even kids can get them. If you moisturize or drink water and they go away then you know its that.

If it doesn't go away you have deep wrinkles; these usually occur 30+ or if you prematurely age.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, piec and Willmogulater
Forehead lines are due to dehydrated and dry skin. Even kids can get them. If you moisturize or drink water and they go away then you know its that.

If it doesn't go away you have deep wrinkles; these usually occur 30+ or if you prematurely age.
Is a deep wrinkle at 25 over status?, visible at point blank not distance

Is a deep wrinkle at 25 over status?, visible at point blank not distance
Yh kinda, it indicates premature ageing as your body isn't replacing collagen as it should be.

Start wearing sunscreen (even if its cloudy), take collagen supplements etc to slow this down. Even start getting on tretinoin cream daily to improve skin quality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: qwertynineofive
It really depends. I’ve had a single deep forehead line at the top of my brow ridge since I was about 11. I have a large brow ridge so I think that’s what caused it. I’m 20 and have two light forehead lines. Not really visible unless I move my eyebrows. It’s normal to have them tbh.
Use tret, Hyauluronic acid, thick moisturiser, sunscreen every two hours, microneedling and you’ll be fine.

Or just get Botox or use pdo threads if you’re very worried

It really depends. I’ve had a single deep forehead line at the top of my brow ridge since I was about 11. I have a large brow ridge so I think that’s what caused it. I’m 20 and have two light forehead lines. Not really visible unless I move my eyebrows. It’s normal to have them tbh.
Use tret, Hyauluronic acid, thick moisturiser, sunscreen every two hours, microneedling and you’ll be fine.

Or just get Botox or use pdo threads if you’re very worried
Collagen supplement also. Buy a cheap one.

Yeah caffeine inhibits collagen 1 formation, or just slows it down substantially.

Yeah caffeine inhibits collagen 1 formation, or just slows it down substantially.
Is it reversible? If I stop coffee does the collagen increase?

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Take adapalene (0.1% is enough) and use it only on your forehead. It cured my forehead lines
@Bitchwhipper2 did a thread on it

Is it reversible? If I stop coffee does the collagen increase?
wont increase it, but itll help maintain it. youll have to use tretinoin to increase it.