At what age is it over fr?

Sonofzeus

Sonofzeus

Iron
I have graduated from college with no gf, friends, no fun, and no parties. It was terrible experience. What about you guys? How to recover from all these and ascend hard?

• JFL
Reactions: ominion, copingtoohardrn and ineonx
30 is when it's truly ovER

• +1
Reactions: ominion
I have graduated from college with no gf, friends, no fun, and no parties. It was terrible experience. What about you guys? How to recover from all these and ascend hard?
Why did you miss out? That's the real question. If you missed out despite having tried, then it was over for you to begin with. But if you were focused on school or something, I think a case can be made that you can still make it up.

• +1
but 18-20yr foids won't date 30yr old
Not true, take @Amnesia for example

But if you were KHHV despite your best efforts and you push 30 then you're a trucel

• +1
Why did you miss out? That's the real question. If you missed out despite having tried, then it was over for you to begin with. But if you were focused on school or something, I think a case can be made that you can still make it up.
i missed out because i didn't try and half of the time, i didn't attend college due to my other issues and later i got to know about black pill which made it miserable knowing that i missed best time of my life.

Not true, take @Amnesia for example

But if you were KHHV despite your best efforts and you push 30 then you're a trucel
what did @Amnesia do? was he incel at 20 yr old? I'm new to forum so idk.

He's like 34-37 rn but looks like he's in his 20s, he can 18yo JBmaxx easily

It's alright, if you're 20yr old then you're the same age as me. I consider myself very late but by no means over. But I can definitely feel the clock ticking. So I would really pick up the pace as I have this year.

He's like 34-37 rn but looks like he's in his 20s, he can 18yo JBmaxx easily
but isn't it get harder to find foids after finishing University?

No lol

You can tindermaxx if you're HTN+
what about missed teen love or university love? I can't imagine with a foid with double digit body count with wide pussy.

It's alright, if you're 20yr old then you're the same age as me. I consider myself very late but by no means over. But I can definitely feel the clock ticking. So I would really pick up the pace as I have this year.
is gap in teeth failo? i was thinking to get braces this year.

id say around 30-35 if u dont have a good relationship/marriage

is gap in teeth failo? i was thinking to get braces this year.
Lmao I got braces right after I turned 20 too. I would say it's a massive failo, it makes you look like a kid.

what about missed teen love or university love? I can't imagine with a foid with double digit body count with wide pussy.
Both are overrated, but having them can help you in terms of sex and you get a grasp on responsibilities for sure

but 18-20yr foids won't date 30yr old
Yes some will depending on looks, money, and status. Just like as when you’re younger. Some will date an older man because of daddy issues and they’re looking for an older male figure in their lives. They’ll date a 30 year old with those qualities before a Fortnite playing 18-20 year old coomercel, that’s for sure