RATE ME- BEFORE/AFTER: Tan, Chin Filler, Neck Training, Hairstyle, Clean Shaven, Lower BF%

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
I am 33 on the left pic I am 30 on the right pic

Tan for color vs my natural pale white color
Chin filler for chin width
Hairstyle to hide my naturally high forehead
Clean shaven to show off hollow cheeks
Dedicated isolation neck training 3-4 times a week
Leaner by 10 pounds between the two pictures

In before my nose is botched. I might try to do some filler or something towards the tip or something

Also I am wearing different vampire type contacts on the right thats why my eyes look clear. They were weird and never wear them

Ghjj67t76yujgh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, bleachmaxxer69, TechnoBoss and 127 others
Look 25

• +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 51465, kebab and 47 others
Looks like a Morph in left picture. You girls say that you look unreal or something?

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, rooman, Deleted member 21620 and 10 others
Looks like a Morph in left picture. You girls say that you look unreal or something?
A tinder date I went on this last week when I met the girl she just stood there while I was walking around my apartment. I asked what was wrong and said "nothing I am just looking at you, you look like a real life ken doll"

Another date I went on the girl got dropped off and while walking towards me started giggling and said "wow you ARE real" she then called the frined that dropper her off and said "come back you gotta see this guy" and her friend pulls up and said "wow u look like a model, are you?"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Alt Number 3, j05 and 76 others
You look much better with a tan and a fringe

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, socialcel, j05 and 28 others
mirin anti-aging dedication

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, PseudoMaxxer, j05 and 32 others
now I see what you mean by wider chin with filler when it's still narrow in the middle. looks insane is there a surgery for this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and 6 others
A tinder date I went on this last week when I met the girl she just stood there while I was walking around my apartment. I asked what was wrong and said "nothing I am just looking at you, you look like a real life ken doll"

Another date I went on the girl got dropped off and while walking towards me started giggling and said "wow you ARE real" she then called the frined that dropper her off and said "come back you gotta see this guy" and her friend pulls up and said "wow u look like a model, are you?"
Bruh has to rub it in….

idek why you’re still on this forum but share your knowledge king

• +1
Reactions: silencio, fuckedupmanlet, rooman and 22 others

Motivation to ascend

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 21620 and 8 others
now I see what you mean by wider chin with filler when it's still narrow in the middle. looks insane is there a surgery for this?

I have had multiple rounds of chin filler. Look how pointy it used to be as a teenager. Pic on the right is no filler or anything, middle was like 1 round and left is after 3 rounds

Pic on RIGHT is before ANY surgery or looksmaxxing when I was 17

Iohjjh65675

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, nanefer, Icon and 42 others
i have had multiple rounds of chin filler

look how pointy it used to be as a teenager

View attachment 1202455
Wait amnesia what have you had done since the pic on the right? Just fillers?

• +1
Reactions: venom987, Deleted member 21620, delusionalretard and 1 other person
Wait amnesia what have you had done since the pic on the right? Just fillers?
no the pic on the right I am 17, had NOTHING DONE

since then 2 nose jobs lower lid retraction chin filler are the main ones

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, horizontallytall, Gladiator and 8 others
Terra chad:love: so you tan with tanning beds?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14312 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14262, Beetlejuice and 6 others
I have had multiple rounds of chin filler. Look how pointy it used to be as a teenager. Pic on the right is no filler or anything, middle was like 1 round and left is after 3 rounds

View attachment 1202455
Thats you on right ?:ogre:
Bruh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ShowerMaxxing, delusionalretard and 2 others
yes always uv beds no lotion 2-4 times a week
Aah damn how long does a tan last i am going clubbing again this saturday first time being single need to get the best out of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Yerico7, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
wth right pic looks uncanny af and not even chad level.

skin color is so important

• +1
Reactions: rooman, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 22126 and 18 others
wth right pic looks uncanny af and not even chad level.

skin color is so important
Absolutely, having a healthy glow/splash of color especially if ur naturally really white is so important

• +1
Reactions: rooman, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 16369 and 15 others

Looks theory died

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 21620, Daniel Plainview and 10 others

View attachment 1202455
What did you do in softmaxxing ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
no the pic on the right I am 17, had NOTHING DONE

since then 2 nose jobs lower lid retraction chin filler are the main ones
Amnesia dms real quick

• +1
Looks theory died

well I did get ghosted by that second girl right after our date so I dunno. And no I didnt sperg out, she literally just meet and greeted me and we talked like 5 minutes and she left right after her friend made the comment about me being a male model

MUH LOOKS THEORY

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21620 and 24 others
I feel like you’re never gonna stop and go full Bog in the next 10 years. Just be happy fucking the tinder 4’s 5’s and accept that you’ll have to hit the wall eventually

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio, nofap, rooman and 24 others
I feel like you’re never gonna stop and go full Bog in the next 10 years. Just be happy fucking the tinder 4’s 5’s and accept that you’ll have to hit the wall eventually

I will die on the surgery table, looksmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, Neroem, MoggerM and 94 others
well I did get ghosted by that second girl right after our date so I dunno. And no I didnt sperg out, she literally just meet and greeted me and we talked like 5 minutes and she left right after her friend made the comment about me being a male model

MUH LOOKS THEORY
That is indeed strange, maybe she was intimidated by your looks

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM, blonde chad, rooman and 5 others
I think you look more aesthethic in the right pic tbh but left has more smv.
btw why do you think ur nose is botched?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 10987
you look like some futuristic male sex robot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron, nanefer, angelo and 41 others
That is indeed strange, maybe she was intimidated by your looks

who knows, she was definitely a bit chubbier in RL than her pics, I mogged her by 4+ points but still wtf women make no sense

Hold up I have a pic of her

This girl ghosted me after a 5 minute IRL meetup where she told me I was extremely GL like 3 times

Uyuyj776
Fbvbtyyt

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, rooman, p0lishsubhuman and 33 others
lol your neck has improved a lot

looks like a more robust version of o'pry

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Daniel Plainview, Over and 1 other person
I will die on the surgery table, looksmaxxing
You’ve already said urself how shit still goes bad, for your own well-being I would stop with anything except LL to become a more successful businessman. Any more facial filler and it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, aBetterMii and Beetlejuice
Aah damn how long does a tan last i am going clubbing again this saturday first time being single need to get the best out of it
U broke up with ur gf?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Beetlejuice, .👽. and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson, Beetlejuice and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 6217
who knows, she was definitely a bit chubbier in RL than her pics, I mogged her by 4+ points but still wtf women make no sense

Hold up I have a pic of her

This girl ghosted me after a 5 minute IRL meetup where she told me I was extremely GL like 3 times

View attachment 1202466View attachment 1202467
Foids make absolutely no sense

this bitch should have been thanking all the gods for even speaking to someone so above her looks level, instead she bailed

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, nanefer, rooman and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and ShowerMaxxing

this bitch should have been thanking all the gods for even speaking to someone so above her looks level, instead she bailed

Its MULTIPLE situations like this where a girl tells me I am so GL etc yet they never meetup with me or block me on snap or something which makes me laugh at looks theory as being all u need

Looks are not the end all be all theres other shit at play

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Descargue96, horizontallytall and 20 others
Chad

I need lower eyelid retraction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Its MULTIPLE situations like this where a girl tells me I am so GL etc yet they never meetup with me or block me on snap or something which makes me laugh at looks theory as being all u need

Looks are not the end all be all theres other shit at play
Social status bro. I’ve seen and keep seeing social status boosting dead average dude’s sex lifes way above their looks level would otherwise permit them. Having the right group of friends, connections and a good social standing is vital.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, horizontallytall, rooman and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Beetlejuice
will

why do u date these girls bra? dont u match with stacies?

Ok real talk tho, it's a meme that I ONLY fuck average girls and sometimes I play into the meme cause I think it's funny but in reality I have fucked plenty of legit Stacies and model tier girls

With that said yea I have recently become very selective with all my swipes and am now only going to swipe on legit GL girls and above. But in general in northern california the quality of many girls are fat or ethnic or short hair feminist types

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerM, rooman, Deleted member 21620 and 30 others
Yes didnt work anymore we splitted good and stilk friends
How you can stay friends with your ex I don’t get it
Like she fucks probably another chad while we speak lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Ken, closedplatecel and 11 others
How you can stay friends with your ex I don’t get it
Like she fucks probably another chad while we speak lol

yeah ngl that's straight up cuck shit to stay friends with an ex fr

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi, 147, Deleted member 19766 and 18 others
@larsanova69 brutal man how do u feel but its cucked ngl to stay friends

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Ok real talk tho, it's a meme that I ONLY fuck average girls and sometimes I play into the meme cause I think it's funny but in reality I have fucked plenty of legit Stacies and model tier girls

With that said yea I have recently become very selective with all my swipes and am now only going to swipe on legit GL girls and above. But in general in northern california the quality of many girls are fat or ethnic or short hair feminist types
So Cali isn't Full of Stacies?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Jason Voorhees

PERSONALITY

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 21620, prettyboislime and 7 others
yeah ngl that's straight up cuck shit to stay friends with an ex fr
hahaha i mean i didnt block her things we are still cool if we see eachother thats it but never gonna meetup she isnt in my social circles

buttt amnesia how long does tan last from tanning bed last and is once already enough to get tan halo

• +1

View attachment 1202455
yea I was thinking what surgery can do but idt there is any unless you do 2 MSDO on your canine area instead of middle lol. when the filler dissipate do you suck it out with a needle?

• +1
hahaha i mean i didnt block her things we are still cool if we see eachother thats it but never gonna meetup she isnt in my social circles

buttt amnesia how long does tan last from tanning bed last and is once already enough to get tan halo
once u build the base tan the color will last a month or so if u literally were to stop tanning completely but to simply maintain ur color once u get it only takes 2 times a week to tan to

base tan can take 2 weeks of like 5x a week tanning to build
yea I was thinking what surgery can do but idt there is any unless you do 2 MSDO on your canine area instead of middle lol. when the filler dissipate do you suck it out with a needle?

i am just going to keep getting chin filler tbh, every time u get it some stays forever, it builds on the previous one. And, unlike other areas of the face, the chin location is a safer one for fear of filler migrating to other parts of ur body since its already in the lowest part of ur face gravity cant really pull it down further the way like midface filler can then sag to ur cheeks making u bloated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Gladiator, latincell95 and 13 others
once u build the base tan the color will last a month or so if u literally were to stop tanning completely but to simply maintain ur color once u get it only takes 2 times a week to tan to

base tan can take 2 weeks of like 5x a week tanning to build

i am just going to keep getting chin filler tbh, every time u get it some stays forever, it builds on the previous one
okay thanks than i am just using fake tan for this weekend thats faster and easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 21620 and Amnesia