at what age is it over

Wholesome BOI

Wholesome BOI

Iron
im 17 so im not sure if its over for me yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Probably like 30 unless you go bald sooner than that.

Or if you mean when you can tell if you're a truecel then like 20 I think is when you stop growing, if not sooner.

• +1
An ugly person that absolutely gymmax and game hard/frequently will find a way to get some laid, so it is never too late to my knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
The day you grow less than 6 feet

• +1
Happy6

When you don't look young enough to ShotaMaxx in Tokyo anymore.

Hopefully for me I've still got a few years of that left, especially with my skincare.

• +1
Above 25 and it's officially over

• +1
25+ imo

• +1
If you haven't fucked or some shit at 21, it is pretty fucking over (you got fucked up psychologically)

Run boy run, throw it all before it's too late

• +1
An ugly person that absolutely gymmax and game hard/frequently will find a way to get some laid, so it is never too late to my knowledge.

Minimal height of 5''6 required for this. It's not over and someone with high motivation and really good body will eventually get laid.
I don't know if it really gives hope but you'll only fuck ugly af short girls or old grannies that people don't wanna fuck tbh.
You'll never slay like a Chad-lite

• +1
above 25

• +1
Its over when your oneitis loses her virginity. Your chance at true love is forever gone at that point

• +1
If you’ve not had sex by the time you’re 21 it’s pretty obvious that somethings not right, but you still have a chance, 25+ is when it’s truly over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SLA
If you haven't fucked or some shit at 21, it is pretty fucking over (you got fucked up psychologically)

Run boy run, throw it all before it's too late
jfl dont spew this useless blackpill shit
If you’ve not had sex by the time you’re 21 it’s pretty obvious that somethings not right, but you still have a chance, 25+ is when it’s truly over.
i'd say 30+.You are still young and healthy

• +1
30. That's when you can call yourself an Incel. 40 for truecel. 50 never began. 60 its over.

For you younguns. Looksmax to the nth degree.

• +1
jfl dont spew this useless blackpill shit
I though he meant psychologically, if you haven't experienced teen love then you dun goofed in that aspect

• +1
25. Thats when ur brain fully matures.

If you haven't lovee or had sex then its over and you have a permanent INCEL mindset

• +1
im 17 so im not sure if its over for me yet.

Please don't listen to the pseudoscience about virginity. Fact is, many people don't get laid/have serious relationships in HS. The studies that people link are self reported, and there's a tremendous amount of social pressure for guys/girls to say they've had romantic experiences.

I'm a kissless, hand-holdless virgin by choice, because I had some mental issues I needed to work on before I could have a solid relationship with someone. Yeah I know, it's all cope and Chad gets all the girls and I never had a chance unless I was betabux, I've heard all this stuff before.

tl;dr, don't consider your life to be over so early. Become the best version of yourself before College, which includes your appearance, and use your social skills to talk to girls that share a common interest. In a few years, you'll know if it's over.

• +1
As soon as you come out of the womb

• +1