At what age is it weird to be a virgin

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
I’d say 22 or 23

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
Above 16 you'll get laughed at TBH

Cope, that's when men hit the wall looks wise
what are you talking about? age 21 is when a guy is done growing and reach peak hormones

jfl at you retards making up ages

what are you talking about? age 21 is when a guy is done growing and reach peak hormones

jfl at you retards making up ages
Weight gain, balding, etc.

Weight gain, balding, etc.
weight gain doesnt happen at age 21 jfl it would only happen to soy cucks, and the people who are over 60

balding happens if you have balding genes other than that ur fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Thinking 20 or 25 is bad..
Below ages, is massive Brutals!

After 3-4 years in college so 20-21. Its slightly understandable in highschool, but if you couldnt get laid in college dont ever tell anyone you're a virgin. I'm 22 and I lie all the time. No reason to tell the truth because you'll just destroy your own social status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
I mean these days. Normally the age average age would be 18 but for my generation its like 22

At what age would it be weird for me to be a virgin still?
17 unironically

If you couldn't have sex by the end of high school by putting minimal effort in then you simply aren't attractive.

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Ugly + virgin = incel antisocial freak.
Good looking + virgin = mysterious tradchad that is saving himself for a good woman

starts becoming weird at 19, after like 21 its OVER

In UK uni, its fine turning up to uni as a fresher, but by the end of 1st year, you should no longer be one

Average age here is 15, so I guess 17-18, depending on country. You definitely should get laid once before end of secondary school