At what age will you stop caring about your looks so much?

Answer

• Total voters
That's what happening to me rn. When I was developing I randomly stopped at like 7 yrs old and then began growing again years later. Now I'm noticing drastic changes in my jaw and bone structure and I've been blasting supplements for months to maximize growth
how old r u

maybe lifefuel for me bc i’m 19
Yea honestly the most drastic changes for most normal people is from 13-18 years old but you can still make some changes up until your mid 20s

the goal is to have all your fun in your 20's so you can live a life of not giving a fuck about jack shit 30+ jfl imagine being 35 and still caring about lateral orbital rim retrusion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
If you Literally spend 30 minutes on skin care every morning you’re even worse than a girl. The key is looking good effortlessly
Fuck off bhenchod, I dont givea single flying fuck about your retarded views, dont reply to my posts, dont reply to my threads, mind your own business and keep your fucking hole shut.
If you Literally spend 30 minutes on skin care every morning you’re even worse than a girl. The key is looking good effortlessly
If I ever see you IRL i promise it will end with you in a coma and me in a jail cell.

Fuck off bhenchod, I dont givea single flying fuck about your retarded views, dont reply to my posts, dont reply to my threads, mind your own business and keep your fucking hole shut.

If I ever see you IRL i promise it will end with you in a coma and me in a jail cell.
Yeah but guess what. I have a much better looking, less ethnic looking face than you

• JFL
Yeah but guess what. I have a much better looking, less ethnic looking face than you
None of your shit matters, maybe Ill leave you alive but just beat your fucking head into a point where your looks dont mean shit, anyway I guarantee you no one talks like this to me IRL, the one person who did quickly learnt why others didnt. The thought of me putting an axe in your face gives me immense pleasure, one day ill even take out some hooker and fuck her shit up just to see what it feels like.

None of your shit matters, maybe Ill leave you alive but just beat your fucking head into a point where your looks dont mean shit, anyway I guarantee you no one talks like this to me IRL, the one person who did quickly learnt why others didnt. The thought of me putting an axe in your face gives me immense pleasure, one day ill even take out some hooker and fuck her shit up just to see what it feels like.
You’re mentally fucked up man. No one would be afraid of you. You’re an Indian. Moreover you’re not even 6 feet and you’re not black

• JFL
You’re mentally fucked up man. No one would be afraid of you. You’re an Indian. Moreover you’re not even 6 feet and you’re not black
I guarantee you im far more fearsome in person, and im 5'11 , not short by any means. An asian kid, from my class, around my height started shit with me a week or two back, was laughing behind my back, but when I held my switchblade to his throat in the bathrooms his laughter turned to fear and panic immediately. If I met you, you'd probably end up with a knife held to your throat and all your money taken, this conversation is over, dont bother me again.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 2846
I guarantee you im far more fearsome in person, and im 5'11 , not short by any means. An asian kid, from my class, around my height started shit with me a week or two back, was laughing behind my back, but when I held my switchblade to his throat in the bathrooms his laughter turned to fear and panic immediately. If I met you, you'd probably end up with a knife held to your throat and all your money taken, this conversation is over, dont bother me again.
You should be kicked out from school for bringing a switchblade

• JFL

• +1
Dont bother me again, Im here on this site for the purpose of looksmaxxing, i dont enjoy dealing with little bitches like you, you're all talk but IRL youve probably never done anything, put fear into another mans eyes or even won a fight.

Dont bother me again, Im here on this site for the purpose of looksmaxxing, i dont enjoy dealing with little bitches like you, you're all talk but IRL youve probably never done anything, put fear into another mans eyes or even won a fight.
Why do I need to fight with others?

35-40 is the hard cut-off for western society. At that point if you still care about looks too openly you will be considered a freak or a manchild and create a whole new series of problems for yourself along with the rapid aging.

If you can familymax younger than this its acceptable to pack on pounds and get sloppy before that.

I don't condone getting sloppy like that but its a common enough thing.

I personally will keep caring about looks in the background until im 45-50ish because of my surgical knowledge and the advantages it gives you in the work world to keep a healthy appearance. I'm not concerned about attractiveness though only healthy and age indicators.

• +1

Once I'm 6 feet under.

Can't care about what you dont have

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
i'll kms before 30

Depends on how one ages, alot.

Most dudes seems to start giving up in their 30's already, to a large extend. And have given up totally by the time they are 50.

I'm mid 30's; and I haven't given up at all. I look maybe my best ever.
I'll keep going, untill forever probably. Because it's worth it, even just for (some) halo-effect.
Depends on how one ages, alot.

Most dudes seems to start giving up in their 30's already, to a large extend. And have given up totally by the time they are 50.

I'm mid 30's; and I haven't given up at all. I look maybe my best ever.
I'll keep going, untill forever probably. Because it's worth it, even just for (some) halo-effect.

Last edited:
I'm already there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Realistically people will stop caring when they are deep into an LTR

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
25 actually, if i didn't got any till then, why would anything change

Why is it necessary to stop caring at some point? You don't even need to be subhuman to always care for looks, it's always good to strive for the best no matter what.