At what doses does GH turn into a looksmin?

Canthus.

Canthus.

Iron
Joined
Aug 16, 2026
Posts
127
Reputation
43
I understand the immense benefits that come with GH. However I also understand the downsides that come with it. I’m wondering what the threshold is for it being a looksmax VRs looksmin.
 
GH is always gonna be a short-term looksmin but a long-term looksmax if that makes sense, the short term bloat is worth the bone growth
 
I understand that but that’s not what I was referring to. I’m referring to effects like acromegaly. Growth of the nose increase in skin thickness etc.
 

Similar threads

Francisco_Bs
Replies
3
Views
81
Francisco_Bs
Francisco_Bs
Sikkunt06
Replies
3
Views
64
Sikkunt06
Sikkunt06
Mandiubular
Replies
1
Views
26
blackd3ath20
blackd3ath20
LtnKerem
Replies
1
Views
30
MinionS
MinionS
SerafimN
Replies
1
Views
19
looks_minimizing
looks_minimizing

Users who are viewing this thread

  • eterna
Back
Top