At what Height do you start getting diminishing return?

H

Hershedm

Iron
At what Height does PSL start to dwindle? Like 6’6+? Or maybe 7’1+?

• +1
Reactions: basementdweller78
Never

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Inscol and Deleted member 756
anything above 195cm looks comical:blackpill:
coping bluepillers will say the taller the better

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, spark, never_lucky and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Duke of cumskins, zeke714, Inscol and 5 others
5 foot 5

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
There is no way. So hypothetically, 7’6 is better than 6’6? Remember, we are talking about your value in the dating market not on the basketball court.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and .👽.
There is no way. So hypothetically, 7’6 is better than 6’6? Remember, we are talking about your value in the dating market not on the basketball court.
The taller the better given that you’re healthy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Duke of cumskins, Deleted member, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Like 6'3'' in most places, maybe 6'5'' in places like holland, Canada, Nigeria, Bosnia?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, never_lucky and Constantin Denis
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar
Below 5'5 and above 190cm you are incel giraffe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, .👽. and mogstar
It's like dick size, technically there is probably a size/height after which you start getting diminishing returns but less than 1% of the male population is bigger/taller than that so it's irrelevant. For at least 99% of the male population, bigger/taller is indeed better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Taller is better, thanks for wasting my time. It’s like you people are unable to come up with anything remotely intelligent to post so just shit post your stream of consciousness

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
It's like dick size, technically there is probably a size/height after which you start getting diminishing returns but less than 1% of the male population is bigger/taller than that so it's irrelevant. For at least 99% of the male population, bigger/taller is indeed better.
what dick size and thickness is enough? i have 6 inches pencildick and suicidal.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
I personally think 6’4 to 6’7 is pretty ideal.

6'-6"4" is the optimal height and you can fraud succesfully 2 inches from what ive seen and tested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Hershedm and .👽.
what dick size and thickness is enough? i have 6 inches pencildick and suicidal.
It's "enough" at 6x5
Obviously not ideal but I don't think your size would be an issue at that point

Sergg.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol
Self reported virtue signalling bullshit I imagine
What? The graph shows that for 5'4 men and lower it's pretty much over, they will be rejected by 90% of the women just for their height. Every inch over that gives a significant boost until 6'2, then it starts to drop, for some petite women too tall can be intimidating.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Mexicanboi
What? The graph shows that for 5'4 men and lower it's pretty much over, they will be rejected by 90% of the women just for their height. Every inch over that gives a significant boost until 6'2, then it starts to drop, for some petite women too tall can be intimidating.
You mean to tell me guys at 5’8 have a higher dating prospect than guys at 6’6? Do you seriously believe that? Cause that’s what the graph indicates.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and TITUS
Diminishing after 6'4/5

You mean to tell me guys at 5’8 have a higher dating prospect than guys at 6’6? Do you seriously believe that? Cause that’s what the graph indicates.
Depends on the country, in Netherlands he will be just tall compared to the average, but in my country for example he will be a freak and put in a circus, I don't think I ever saw here in real life a 6'6 guy.
That was drawn by some manlet.
Elab...

500 feet i’d say. 9 feet is the line between human and giant. Giants have their own heightism, 10 footlets are incel, 12 footlets towing the line, maybe with good psl. 20 foot is a respectable and masculine height. 100 foot is a greater giant - although not by his own species standards, maybe a baby. For human foids, they can tell the difference between the house giants and the skyscraper giants. Anything after that it’s still distinguishable but it gets hard to have sex.

Self reported virtue signalling bullshit I imagine
Ehh I dunno. In movies The canonical Chad height is 6'2. They dont Have to get on knees to kill girls like 7ft Giants Do.

Taller always mogs but not necessarily ideal irl

anything above 195cm looks comical:blackpill:
coping bluepillers will say the taller the better
What’s 195 ? Speak American please

6ft1.5 or 187 cm is ideal anything more or less is bad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Are you that height yourself

over 6"6 things get a bit dicey but still very appealing, 6"10 or over is still workable but its no longer a big positive aside from the fact there is not gonna be a "ur to short" moment. my 6"10 friend has gotten scoliosis and is severely depressed partially because of his height.

anything above 6'5 is overkill

6'2 is ideal

5'8 is the bare minimum to be qualified as male

Anywhere from 6'4" to 7'2", depends on your frame, face/skull, location etc.
If you have a good face, massive frame and bones you can mog hard at 7ft, literally a superhuman if roided.

id say 6'5" is ideal male height