At what height does it become over for men?

Below 5‘6“ it get‘s really really brutal, but if you have problems above 5‘8“ with girls, it’s to 100% not your height.

The problem is, that most guys lie about height a lot. I had a date this evening and the girl asked me how tall i am (this happens nearly never to me btw). I asked her „how tall do i look?“ and she said 185cm (6‘1“), I am 5‘10“ :lul: and told her so. She said i look much taller, jfl i don’t :lul: Just the perception of height is completely broken because every guy lies about it. There is a 5‘6“ guy claiming 5‘9“ and you know what? Most belive him…
hmm lifefuel maybe they think the same about dicks. so my tiny 6 incher is seen as 7 inches:feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I'm 188cm in a country where average height is 174 and all I have got in my entire life was like 5 girls interested in me

Being ugly is truly a fucking curse

If you are 3.5/4 PSL or below there is no height for your face

Just wanna know the cutoff (US only) when I say over I don’t mean just difficult I mean impossible
5'8-5'10 its not over but it will be is very very fucking hard
5'11 is meh
6'0-6'2 :D
6'2+ :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: fresh pussy everywhere (not joking, over 6'2 w good frame and avg face makes u a mogging machine
5'7 and under its over

5'8-5'10 its not over but it will be is very very fucking hard
5'11 is meh
6'0-6'2 :D
6'2+ :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: fresh pussy everywhere (not joking, over 6'2 w good frame and avg face makes u a mogging machine
5'7 and under its over
I think 5'11 is fine to slay but usually girls want dudes that are 6'-6'3 but idk man I've seen manlets pulling a sht ton but they have good faces

5’9 is ideal height. Sylvester stallone was biggest slayer in history of mankind and was 5’9. @
5786.jpg

@
5786.jpg

@
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin blackpilled me about the ideal height, first i also thought the taller the better. But being tall has disadvantages like you have to bend to kiss girlfriend, knock your head when ceiling is too low, decreased lifespan, getting mogged in mma by “manlets”, people expect you to have big dick but when you havent its over, people making jokes about you saying “how is the wheater there above?”

Etc.