grey

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Gazzamogga, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
6‘5+ but you need an average face/frame at least
Maybe at 6‘8 it can be below

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
6‘5+ but you need an average face/frame at least
I meant the opposite, like how short do you have to be when not even your face can save you.

I meant the opposite, like how short do you have to be when not even your face can save you.

5'6 (Tallest countries) 5'2 (Shortest c).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GymBro2000, turkproducer, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
5'2

• Hmm...
Reactions: sloopnoob
  • +1
only a niche group of women would go for that imo.
well he is 18 so i guess it gets harder with age

imo height is a huge halo, but not being short is more important than being tall.

• +1
No height can make up for a subpar face.

If you're at least 5'6" you still can slay if GL.

Height is more of a disqualifier

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
misread

• +1
  • +1
well he is 18 so i guess it gets harder with age

imo height is a huge halo, but not being short is more important than being tall.
I don't get treated like a subhuman ever, but SMV is non existent I'm starting to think there's not much wrong with my face. I just have to get to 5'10 from 5'4.5 somehow with LL maybe.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I don't get treated like a subhuman ever, but SMV is non existent I'm starting to think there's not much wrong with my face. I just have to get to 5'10 from 5'4.5 somehow with LL maybe.
how old are you

that height is brutal bro..

No such thing.

Daily reminder the curry wrestler Khali was a virgin till he got famous because of WWE. If height was important he would've been a slayer since his school years.

how old are you

that height is brutal bro..
20. My mom's agreed to pay for LL but I want to try Alkoclar's thing before that. Your turkish right maybe you've heard of him?

20. My mom's agreed to pay for LL but I want to try Alkoclar's thing before that. Your turkish right maybe you've heard of him?
i have heard of him but not sure what he does exactly. What is it?

I live in a western country bro so not too sure about what my fellow kebabs are doing.
and damn your mother agreed to pay?? which doctor, because it can range from like 15k to 200k

No such thing.

Daily reminder the curry wrestler Khali was a virgin till he got famous because of WWE. If height was important he would've been a slayer since his school years.

you've misinterpreted it the other way around. I'm asking how short does one have to be where even his looks can't make up for it
i have heard of him but not sure what he does exactly. What is it?

I live in a western country bro so not too sure about what my fellow kebabs are doing.
and damn your mother agreed to pay?? which doctor, because it can range from like 15k to 200k
Dr.Sarin, I live in the same city as him. He's quite popular on the ll forums too.
Alkoclar is a Turkish scientist has probably something to heightmaxx for closed growth plates.

you've misinterpreted it the other way around. I'm asking how short does one have to be where even his looks can't make up for it
Oh I see.

Well, that angry bagel man was 5'4 and he had a wife and kids. Height is irrelevant.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and turkproducer
Oh I see.

Well, that angry bagel man was 5'4 and he had a wife and kids. Height is irrelevant.

get married to a subhuman wife? No thanks, more than that I don't want my kids to be humiliated to have a manlet dad.

Proves my point even more, turkboi
yes curry

he was used as betabux and local punching bag i bet.

Dr.Sarin, I live in the same city as him. He's quite popular on the ll forums too.
Alkoclar is a Turkish scientist has probably something to heightmaxx for closed growth plates.
if he does, i’m sure he will be a very rich man

how much does dr sarin charge?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and sloopnoob
5‘6 in Europe is a death sentence?
it’s too short to be chad but if you have good face i’m sure you could get some girls here and there

• +1
5‘6 in Europe is a death sentence?

Death Sentence means not being able to get sex? if so... I would say no? but would be a very very bad thing.

• +1
No such thing.

You claim height is not important but you wanna get LL at 6'0"

giphy.gif

• JFL
it’s too short to be chad but if you have good face i’m sure you could get some girls here and there
Death Sentence means not being able to get sex? if so... I would say no? but would be a very very bad thing.
Okay then for my friend it’s a death sentence because he has an average face and is balding.. his personality is great so I don’t want to blackpill him and break him

• +1
Okay then for my friend it’s a death sentence because he has an average face and is balding.. his personality is great so I don’t want to blackpill him and break him
if he’s below 20 you should tell him to jump on peptides and aromasin. It’s probably cope but he might just be a late bloomer

Women-s-Acceptance-of-Potential-Male-Partners-Based-on-Male-Height.png

1) Cutoffs:

Their findings demonstrated the cutoffs at which women consider a man too short or too tall:

• 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height.
  • Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall.
  • 30% of women believe there is no such thing as a man being "too tall."
  • Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short.
5'5 seems to be the hard threshold, practically a death sentence if you're below that, however, at 5'8 it seems that you need considerable good looks to compensate for your height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades and sloopnoob
if he’s below 20 you should tell him to jump on peptides and aromasin. It’s probably cope but he might just be a late bloomer
He is 24... it’s over for him sadly

• So Sad
He is 24... it’s over for him sadly
well he can get 2 inch lifts lol

but yes, outside of stretching for an extra half inch or inch, and glucosamine in the morning for keeping 1cm morning height, nothing will make him taller. apart from LL

• +1
Reactions: GymBro2000
in Italy women pretend at least 6'1
the male average is 5'9 - 5'10

well he can get 2 inch lifts lol

but yes, outside of stretching for an extra half inch or inch, and glucosamine in the morning for keeping 1cm morning height, nothing will make him taller. apart from LL
Yes lifts could be legit, but if I say that to him he thinks I’m crazy lol

• +1
Yes lifts could be legit, but if I say that to him he thinks I’m crazy lol
the vast majority of men are bluepilled, but if he’s an open minded guy, you can tell him.

the vast majority of men are bluepilled, but if he’s an open minded guy, you can tell him.
I can try I guess, he is hardcore bluepilled

• So Sad