At what looks lvl do girls give you iois in public?

Like make eye contact with you twice, look back at you after you've walked past her etc
i get iois every time i leave my house, but im 6”5 high mtn / low htn

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
same, it has me wanting to move to asia just to heightmog
Yeah but the girls there are ugly so would rather stay. Rather pull some girls in Europe than slay in asia

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
I think you’ll get a lot more if you look like the meta or a certain niche that’s popular in the area, or above a certain percentile for that area. I got way, way more in certain places I’ve lived in and traveled to than where I live now.

• +1
I think you’ll get a lot more if you look like the meta or a certain niche that’s popular in the area, or above a certain percentile for that area. I got way, way more in certain places I’ve lived in and traveled to than where I live now.
Got a few in Berlin and Greece but none in northern europe

Yeah but the girls there are ugly so would rather stay. Rather pull some girls in Europe than slay in asia
there are some good ones, depends on your race though+looks level, on how easy it'd be

Like make eye contact with you twice, look back at you after you've walked past her etc
Looks in public are heavily based on height. If average height (5'10-5'11), I'd say HTN.
If tall (6'2-6'4) id say MTN.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Looks in public are heavily based on height. If average height (5'10-5'11), I'd say HTN.
If tall (6'2-6'4) id say MTN.
Height pill is brutal asf

Height pill is brutal asf
how tall are you? Height pill is kind of overrated if you're average height (still matters ofc). But for a manlet, it's the biggest ropefuel on the planet.

• +1
how tall are you? Height pill is kind of overrated if you're average height (still matters ofc). But for a manlet, it's the biggest ropefuel on the planet.
5'10. Height would barely matter as long as you're taller than the girl if it wasn't for social media. Today 5'4 girls all want a 6'+ guy

5'10. Height would barely matter as long as you're taller than the girl if it wasn't for social media. Today 5'4 girls all want a 6'+ guy
a LEGIT, barefoot evening 5'10 is fine. MSM + Glucosamine + Chonditrin + posture maxing + low body fat can put you at around 5'11 barefoot evening height, then wear some Air Force 1s (1.25 inches) with 0.75 inch lifts and you're now 6'1 in shoes, and can easily claim it.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Mtn if you have appeal, currently im a high mtn(fat) n i still get ioi's all the time, it's just a common occurence, and not only from ltb's. I get ioi's from anywhere from mtb to actual stacylite.

Admittedly only one stacylite, but she's the only stacylite i know.