at what norwood level should i get a hairtransplant?

Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”

Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”

lost Virginity on 20th June 2022
on the left side im Nw 0.5 or 1
right side 1.5 or 2. rn covering it with curly hair. should i get a HT or na?

no pics no advice

• +1
Reactions: gggg3333 and fuckedupmanlet
photo please

lol username

Will depend entirely on the way it sits on your face. Convex/round forehead will require a hair transplant at an earlier Norwood. Naturally high hairline will require the same.

on the left side im Nw 0.5 or 1
right side 1.5 or 2. rn covering it with curly hair. should i get a HT or na?

Retard getting a hair transplant for something so small. Imagine perma taking out hair follicles from the back to overlap the dormant hair follicles in the temples.

Either hop on oral minoxidil or wait for HMI-115

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
no pics no advice
photo please
Will depend entirely on the way it sits on your face. Convex/round forehead will require a hair transplant at an earlier Norwood. Naturally high hairline will require the same.
Retard getting a hair transplant for something so small. Imagine perma taking out hair follicles from the back to overlap the dormant hair follicles in the temples.

Either hop on oral minoxidil or wait for HMI-115
IMG 20220612 031757  01
IMG 20220612 031746  01

hope its clear.
2nd pic is where i lost the most hair

Last edited:
  • +1
Hop on Oral minoxidil if you want your hairline back and fix your shitty western diet and increase blood circulation with exercises.

Save your money because hair transplants I would only recommend if you 100% have destroyed ur hair follciles chemically.

Just
i use Minoxidil 4% on my hairline and daily 1mg Finasterid.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
switch up oral minoxidil. topical far less effective. Oral is nothing like topical.
thx for the tip. but will it grow hair anywhere? i dont need that

thx for the tip. but will it grow hair anywhere? i dont need that

You want norwood 0 or not? Stop whining

or if u truly want norwood 0 without the additional hair you can cuck your hormones with estriol

• +1
If fin with daily topical minox+weekly dermarolling doesnt fix it in 1 year time, i would consider HT imo.

• +1
If fin with daily topical minox+weekly dermarolling doesnt fix it in 1 year time, i would consider HT imo.
ok thx. im using it since january

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Not enough time yet to see results. How often do you apply minox? Have you always had an uneven hairline or did it happen recently?
i dont use minox daily cuz lazy. but fin daily.
hmm na my hairline was good last year but I didn't really check tbh. its just weird that one side is more hairy that the other side. probably i destroyed some hair cuz my barber put some burning stuff there to make my hair smooth