At what % of BF did your face fat / cheeks start to really come off?

chadlife10

chadlife10

Bronze
where is the biggest difference? How much kg / lbs if fat can be stored in a face?

I start to gain/lose face fat around 17-18%.

a lot, most of it goes to your under chin and cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Yerico7
usually 12%

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Maybe at roughly 15percent bf

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
My facial fat is really stubborn so I gotta go really low

I’m 12% and still have fat all over my face. Comes down to your fat distribution. Mines unfortunately suicidal.

Look at your bones. Doesn’t matter how much weight you lose if you have malar hypolasia or jaw recession.

Attachments

• 3763557A-F69E-451A-8950-ADCDEBADF339.jpeg
    3763557A-F69E-451A-8950-ADCDEBADF339.jpeg
    785.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT
I lose cheek fat only if I auschwitzmax below 10 percent bf and take diuretics
yet I have never stored and gained fat under my chin and around my hawline

Get a Dexa. It’s unlikely you carry so much fat at 12% you carry fat but not a ton. You’re probably like 14-15%. But if it’s accurate then go down to 9-10% and post progress here
I’m 12% and still have fat all over my face. Comes down to your fat distribution. Mines unfortunately suicidal.

Look at your bones. Doesn’t matter how much weight you lose if you have malar hypolasia or jaw recession.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
Get a Dexa. It’s unlikely you carry so much fat at 12% you carry fat but not a ton. You’re probably like 14-15%. But if it’s accurate then go down to 9-10% and post progress here
some roided dudes are extremely shredded but have bloated faces, it's completely possible to be chubby at 12% bf

Sorry bruv but you might just not have the bones

Thats actually depressing as fuck.

Then a chad comes which is 20% bf and have more definition in his face than you at12 because of good bone mass

Whats the point of having a good body if face still has a lot of face even at low bf. Fuck this life.

• +1

Buccal fat is resistant to fat loss. How often do I have to echo this shit on here?

Then a chad comes which is 20% bf and have more definition in his face than you at12 because of good bone mass

Whats the point of having a good body if face still has a lot of face even at low bf. Fuck this life.
I doubt he is a legit 12% BF. It’s almost impossible to carry “fat all over my face” at 12%

Buccal fat is resistant to fat loss. How often do I have to echo this shit on here?
Yeah. This surgery is also cheap as fuck. Under 1000$ usd in some countries

9% personally was peak

idk but I have a question of my own
what body fat % do you start to get noticeable abs
(I'm trying to estimate my body fat percentage)

I've seen guys at 25% with bellies with more angularity than I've ever had even at 10%.

No bones = no point

• +1
idk but I have a question of my own
what body fat % do you start to get noticeable abs
(I'm trying to estimate my body fat percentage)

Depends on muscularity overall tbh.

For me it's about 15% for six visible abs and less than 10% for proper 3D abs

I doubt he is a legit 12% BF. It’s almost impossible to carry “fat all over my face” at 12%
I have thick skin, more then normal fatty tissue as well. My buccal are going to be removed. I had a CT scan that shows tissue thickness and what not it was analyzed by @RealSurgerymax

Keep in mind these photo is flat no pump.

These infra implants better ascend me or I’ll end up in a coffin.

Last edited:
Here is a photo. I have thick skin, more then normal fatty tissue as well. My buccal are going to be removed..

Keep in mind these photo is flat no pump.

Dude LItterly. I have a great jaw at all angles but my ogee curve looks like a donkey. Better get that rope soon.