At what point are you too robust?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
Was looking at some photos of MM Christopher Pfeffer and started to wonder if only .org users whose minds have been corrupted by PSL find these guys to be chads or if women irl would find this type of robustness to be ideal.

and if so, at what point does the robustness go from aesthetic to ogre-tier? both from a PSL perspective (guessing it would be like Dolph Lundgren-tier jfl) and more importantly, what you guys think would be ideal amount of robustness for irl appeal to women (this is what I'm not so sure about)

Also for reference, Christopher Pfeffer: (is he too robust?)

0 1

0 2

0 2

0 1

0 3

0 4

the chin is ideally 2.5 of philtrum and ideal gonial angle is 120(?). so if the chin is too long and the gonial angle is still low thats too robust imo

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
I don't think that's too robust, but I also don't think women would find him more appealing than someone with softer features, nowadays prettyboys dominate
When I think of too robust I think of people like John Turk, who looks kinda cartoonish

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, lilhorizontal32 and Danish_Retard
bones are never too big, his problem is the positioning of his bones (downward growth, as always).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 4430

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and CursedOne
/attachments/em0ty35ueaerb79-jpg.1240292/?hash=b0c0f09ea2b008ec30f80f95397c0379
Screenshot 20210725 123747

Attachments

• EM0ty35UEAERB79.jpg
    EM0ty35UEAERB79.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 156
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard
how much bf is this

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Something like this ideal, somewhat robust without looking comical

Spritesheet

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and randomvanish
the chin is ideally 2.5 of philtrum and ideal gonial angle is 120(?). so if the chin is too long and the gonial angle is still low thats too robust imo
these ratios arent perfect though

many people have chin to philtrum ratios from 2.5 - 3 and look great, and gigachads like cavill & chris carmack have gonial angles much smaller than 120

I don't think that's too robust, but I also don't think women would find him more appealing than someone with softer features, nowadays prettyboys dominate
When I think of too robust I think of people like John Turk, who looks kinda cartoonish
I agree. but I'm wondering if women would find him too robust

bones are never too big, his problem is the positioning of his bones (downward growth, as always).
christopher pfeffer is not downward grown jfl

the guy is legit a male model with insane forward growth

• Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
it looks like overdeveloped masseters and not bones judging by its roundness
yeah and also extremely low gonial angle. somewhere around 95 I'm guessing

he looks a bit off if you ask me, but that might be because of the rest of his face. he seems to have a recessed maxilla
Yeah his maxilla is recessed, still has a great front tho and good orbital support

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32