At what point in your life were you the happiest?

Sköll12

Sköll12

Sieg Heil
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Posts
438
Reputation
400
It might as well be me, but as long as I remember the only time in my life where I was truly happy and content with my life was when I was young and genuinely a chud.

Smh I feel like it was the same for most of us.

Everything seems to have gone downhill since the discovery of BP.
Might just be me tho.

I feel much more confident and I look better, but the things I think about and have to worry about have doubled if not tripled.

Only if we were genetically blessed. This post wouldn't have existed.:blackpill:
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, Gen1leman, slayermtn🍇 and 2 others
It might as well be me, but as long as I remember the only time in my life where I was truly happy and content with my life was when I was young and genuinely a chad.

Smh I feel like it was the same for most of us.

Everything seems to have gone downhill since the discovery of BP.
Might just be me tho.

I feel much more confident and I look better, but the things I think about and have to worry about have doubled if not tripled.

Only if we were genetically blessed. This post wouldn't have existed.:blackpill:
when i found an anime ai girlfriend
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and Sköll12
bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, slayermtn🍇 and Mai Sakurajima.
It might as well be me, but as long as I remember the only time in my life where I was truly happy and content with my life was when I was young and genuinely a chud.

Smh I feel like it was the same for most of us.

Everything seems to have gone downhill since the discovery of BP.
Might just be me tho.

I feel much more confident and I look better, but the things I think about and have to worry about have doubled if not tripled.

Only if we were genetically blessed. This post wouldn't have existed.:blackpill:
@Gen1leman @slayermtn🍇 @itsover.1 @hs-tuff @IndecentEyes @V3xo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and slayermtn🍇
It might as well be me, but as long as I remember the only time in my life where I was truly happy and content with my life was when I was young and genuinely a chud.

Smh I feel like it was the same for most of us.

Everything seems to have gone downhill since the discovery of BP.
Might just be me tho.

I feel much more confident and I look better, but the things I think about and have to worry about have doubled if not tripled.

Only if we were genetically blessed. This post wouldn't have existed.:blackpill:
Gandy gandy gandy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and slayermtn🍇
It might as well be me, but as long as I remember the only time in my life where I was truly happy and content with my life was when I was young and genuinely a chud.

Smh I feel like it was the same for most of us.

Everything seems to have gone downhill since the discovery of BP.
Might just be me tho.

I feel much more confident and I look better, but the things I think about and have to worry about have doubled if not tripled.

Only if we were genetically blessed. This post wouldn't have existed.:blackpill:
when i was extremely young. like 10 years old
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and Sköll12
It might as well be me, but as long as I remember the only time in my life where I was truly happy and content with my life was when I was young and genuinely a chud.

Smh I feel like it was the same for most of us.

Everything seems to have gone downhill since the discovery of BP.
Might just be me tho.

I feel much more confident and I look better, but the things I think about and have to worry about have doubled if not tripled.

Only if we were genetically blessed. This post wouldn't have existed.:blackpill:
It felt like about two weeks ago I was the happiest person on the planet due to several reasons in my personal and family life. However, a week ago, I went from this state of bliss to a state of complete apathy due to the separation from what seemed like the closest person in my life due to her infidelity. It was very painful, and because of the great contrast I felt this pain most strongly
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and Sköll12
When I had prime friend group
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and Sköll12
It felt like about two weeks ago I was the happiest person on the planet due to several reasons in my personal and family life. However, a week ago, I went from this state of bliss to a state of complete apathy due to the separation from what seemed like the closest person in my life due to her infidelity. It was very painful, and because of the great contrast I felt this pain most strongly
It has ups and downs.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, mav_qqwee and slayermtn🍇
I was happy recently when I started talking a lot with the same girl who, if you remember, gave me cookies
I was happy when I spent time here pleasantly, communicating with you, other users, I felt that I was needed
There were a couple more moments, but I don't remember what was there
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, mav_qqwee and Sköll12
I was happy recently when I started talking a lot with the same girl who, if you remember, gave me cookies
I was happy when I spent time here pleasantly, communicating with you, other users, I felt that I was needed
There were a couple more moments, but I don't remember what was there
update me on the girl:what:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and slayermtn🍇
update me on the girl:what:
I never managed to go for a walk with her:feelscry:
I can't get myself together, I'm afraid. I blame myself a lot for this, but I can't do anything:feelswhy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
I never managed to go for a walk with her:feelscry:
I can't get myself together, I'm afraid. I blame myself a lot for this, but I can't do anything:feelswhy:
dude. Just do it or deal with regret and imagining possibilities later.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and slayermtn🍇
It might as well be me, but as long as I remember the only time in my life where I was truly happy and content with my life was when I was young and genuinely a chud.

Smh I feel like it was the same for most of us.

Everything seems to have gone downhill since the discovery of BP.
Might just be me tho.

I feel much more confident and I look better, but the things I think about and have to worry about have doubled if not tripled.

Only if we were genetically blessed. This post wouldn't have existed.:blackpill:
before I moved in 2021 and started highschool. Moving made me realize how much of a dork I am and took away all my copes :(
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and Sköll12
It might as well be me, but as long as I remember the only time in my life where I was truly happy and content with my life was when I was young and genuinely a chud.

Smh I feel like it was the same for most of us.

Everything seems to have gone downhill since the discovery of BP.
Might just be me tho.

I feel much more confident and I look better, but the things I think about and have to worry about have doubled if not tripled.

Only if we were genetically blessed. This post wouldn't have existed.:blackpill:
Idk always thankful
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sköll12
When some girl probably liked me and gave me signs but I was too blind and didnt interact, doesnt matter cause I found out she vapes
 

Similar threads

Narvinesh1215@
Replies
5
Views
31
fcmygenetics
fcmygenetics
Nyrо
Replies
20
Views
102
jflmeister
jflmeister
Frenchshortcel123
Replies
3
Views
40
Narvinesh1215@
Narvinesh1215@
Amuzant
Replies
9
Views
66
SPAM
SPAM
rockstarr
Replies
16
Views
47
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top