At what point should you leave this site?

chadison

chadison

Rebirthed.
I was watching a FACE vid this morning, and he claimed that 5-7/10 normies should leave the incel sphere and just try to live normally. I've
been rated an average of psl 5 in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/honest-ratings.203718/
I was an incel in my early teen years during puberty before I looksmaxed and so my mindset is still a bit screwed up. Based on my looks value now, should I just try to leave this sphere and live normally, supplementing a bit of redpill content and keeping to maximize my appearance? I like this community but feel like it's a bit too toxic sometimes, I've had BDD for a while now after finding the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 29167
Vaas tumblr GIF - Find on GIFER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Mongrelcel
depends , if you are mentalcel you're stuck here forever.
otherwise id say gtfo

• +1
Reactions: chadison
I don't have trouble with women, I just come here because inceldom is funny

Oh and to bash manlets and MSE advocates

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9488 and chadison
depends , if you are mentalcel you're stuck here forever.
otherwise id say gtfo
Yeah, I think I'm gonna stop soon since I want to focus on charismamaxxing and careermaxxing in college. But I still like the atmosphere, I'll probably come back on the weekends. But I need a break from the blackpill, it's fucked me up mentally the past half year or so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Yeah, I think I'm gonna stop soon since I want to focus on charismamaxxing and careermaxxing in college. But I still like the atmosphere, I'll probably come back on the weekends. But I need a break from the blackpill, it's fucked me up mentally the past half year or so.
You should take the info and go away. But just come back once in a while if someone makes a high iq thread in best of the best

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4310 and chadison
This should not be a incel forum. I agree with leaving the incel sphere. It makes no sense to discuss about the blackpill over and over agin.
Looksmaxing is legit for every guy.

• +1
Reactions: RSzeiS, Tallman, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
once you stop learning and improving with this forum. After a while you realise 99% of the content of this site is being restated and you know everything, then come back once a week to see the legit threads

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, mewcoper, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
once you stop learning and improving with this forum. After a while you realise 99% of the content of this site is being restated and you know everything, then come back once a week to see the legit threads
I feel like I'm close to that point, I spent a lot of time on here lurking during quarantine. Thanks.

I feel like I'm close to that point, I spent a lot of time on here lurking during quarantine. Thanks.
Most are staying here cuz the humor is just amazing and a lot of people relate with one another

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and TUSSELEIF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Many such cases.

I was watching a FACE vid this morning, and he claimed that 5-7/10 normies should leave the incel sphere and just try to live normally. I've
been rated an average of psl 5 in this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/honest-ratings.203718/
I was an incel in my early teen years during puberty before I looksmaxed and so my mindset is still a bit screwed up. Based on my looks value now, should I just try to leave this sphere and live normally, supplementing a bit of redpill content and keeping to maximize my appearance? I like this community but feel like it's a bit too toxic sometimes, I've had BDD for a while now after finding the blackpill.
Never y'all niggas are rotters 4ever

3 years later, I’m still here. I barely use the site anymore. The things I learned were definitely worth staying for, even if it somewhat ruined my mental health for a while. The looksmaxxing I did has had a profound effect on my interactions with both men and women.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and 5.5psl
3 years later, I’m still here. I barely use the site anymore. The things I learned were definitely worth staying for, even if it somewhat ruined my mental health for a while. The looksmaxxing I did has had a profound effect on my interactions with both men and women.
What were the most impactful looksmaxes you did so far ? Also did you got any surgeries done ?
Good thread btw .