At what PSL do you start struggling getting male friends

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Dominant Femboy
Questions for the pretty boy archetype because masculine giga chads have not problem with friendship

Asking because I feel like really pretty males don't look from the same species to other guy's PoV, you start looking like a 3D rendered cartoon

FFMainlineHeader

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Imretarded?
Once you go above 99th percentile in looks as a prettyboy it starts getting hard to make male friends.

The further you go up in rarity, the more likely men may accuse you of being gay.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Freixel, micropp, soover4me and 5 others
never "attractive men get isolated by other men" is cope by autists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rhinoplasty, dna_cel, Allornothing and 4 others
You think the average male can empathize with barret?

16240 DFR ACT ONE BASEL 25 2831 V4A 800x1200

That's ridiculous

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Freixel, Allornothing, Imretarded? and 1 other person
would you hang out with this dude?
IMG 4914
You'd be getting mogged and have your sexuality be put into question every five seconds.

Most men cant handle that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and copemaxxeer
NT matters more than looks for friends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Allornothing, zub111 and 1 other person
yes if he's a good person and most other men would to
Then explain why it was so common for males to cope and accuse Justin Bieber of being a faggot?

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
fr, normies want to be friends with gl guys because it's a status symbol

• +1
Reactions: nathan
I never cared for male friendships is this a bad trait ? other than other muslims or bosnians i dont like when guys ( usually whites ) approach me even if its friendly @Michael Myers

like one guy came up to me twice and asked about my chain as if he fucking forgot the first time i just wanted to finish my workout and leave but was bugging me talking about “muah finance bro “

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
fr, normies want to be friends with gl guys because it's a status symbol

GL as in masculine looking attractive guys, pretty boys almost exclusively hangout with females

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Allornothing and nathan
men don't care about others men's looks

Nah, just see this, looks ridiculous, looks like a pony hanging out with a frog, or like a 20 year old in a friend group of 10 year olds

Screenshot 20240520 112520 379

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: micropp and nathan
I never cared for male friendships is this a bad trait ? other than other muslims or bosnians i dont like when guys ( usually whites ) approach me even if its friendly @Michael Myers

like one guy came up to me twice and asked about my chain as if he fucking forgot the first time i just wanted to finish my workout and leave but was bugging me talking about “muah finance bro “
I'm not sure if it's a bad trait. I mean, friends are overrated anyway. What matters is having a best friend. I have two dudes whom I would consider "best friends" but that's about it. On the other hand, guys are dickbags. They are your competition so they won't have your best interest in mind. They will feel threatened by you especially, since you're chad. And sometimes guys will befriend ugly guys to have a DUFF (designated ugly (fat) friend). I'm the DUFF.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Once you go above 99th percentile in looks as a prettyboy it starts getting hard to make male friends.

The further you go up in rarity, the more likely men may accuse you of being gay.
Total ogre death

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I'm not sure if it's a bad trait. I mean, friends are overrated anyway. What matters is having a best friend. I have two dudes whom I would consider "best friends" but that's about it. On the other hand, guys are dickbags. They are your competition so they won't have your best interest in mind. They will feel threatened by you especially, since you're chad. And sometimes guys will befriend ugly guys to have a DUFF (designated ugly (fat) friend). I'm the DUFF.
Yeah the bad intentions are always a red flag for me , good that i pick up on it but for me im more comfortable conversating with people like me and that share the same beliefs at least because for me ive never met a bosnian or another muslim have any bad intentions torwards me infact i go to these people for help sometimes .

Total ogre death
Kill ogres. Behead ogres. Roundhouse kick a ogre baby into granite. Slam dunk a ogres into the trashcan. Crucify filthy ogres. Defecate in a ogre's food. Launch ogres into the sun. Stir fry ogres in a wok. Toss ogres into active volcanoes. Urinate into a ogre's mouth. Judo throw ogres into a mineral grinder. Twist ogres heads off. Report ogres to the DRG. Karate chop ogres in half. Curb stomp ogre babies. Trap ogres in quicksand. Crush ogre testicles with a hammer. Liquefy ogres in corrosive sludge. Eat ogres. Dissect ogres. Exterminate ogres in the gas chamber. Stomp ogre eyes with spiked boots. Cremate ogres in the oven. Lobotomize ogres. Mandatory abortions for ogres. Grind ogres in the garbage disposal. Drown ogres in liquid morkite. Vaporize ogres with a wave cooker. Kick old ogres down mine shafts. Feed ogres to macteras. Crush ogres with a pickaxe.

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
The extremes touch, the psl gods with alien face do not have real male friends, like the trucels

Life is a circle

and time is a sphere

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
None nigga this is utter cope