At what SMV are you able to get away with saying weird things?

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
I overheard a nichemaxxed htn say something about his two female friends next to him having sex or something but instead of being disgusted the girls just laughed

At what attractiveness would someone be able to get away with telling his oneitis he jerks off to her everyday?
Is this a good “rizz up” if you’re chad? Would chadlite get away with this? What about htn? Mtn? Ltn? Subhuman? Would a subhuman get the cops called on him?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, ElTruecel, Deleted member 48689 and 2 others
fat guy GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Probably 8

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and lemonnz
any smv as ong as the girl likes you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, copemaxxeer, StraightHeadJames and 2 others
never try this even if your maxxed

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
Better not to say a number, but I'd say chadlite for sure, HTN if nichemaxxed

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and lemonnz
Chad only

• Woah
Just be confident and Mtn or above nigger

• JFL
mog her by at least 2 PSL I think

This is why all the girls I talk to are subhuman, all I talk about is surgery and lookism cause I know these girls will be beneath me once I’m ascended anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, ElTruecel, StraightHeadJames and 1 other person
I overheard a nichemaxxed htn say something about his two female friends next to him having sex or something but instead of being disgusted the girls just laughed

At what attractiveness would someone be able to get away with telling his oneitis he jerks off to her everyday?
Is this a good “rizz up” if you’re chad? Would chadlite get away with this? What about htn? Mtn? Ltn? Subhuman? Would a subhuman get the cops called on him?
As long as the weird things you say don't confirm any suspicions or fears

Chad: "I jerk off every day" :ROFLMAO:

LTN: "I jerk off every day" 🤨

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NigerianChico, latincell95, mirrormogger and 2 others
Model Pheno, Chad only (like me)

• Woah
never try this even if your maxxed
Ive been saying weird shit since middle. "Wanna see my dinkle" and I show them a pic of a micro and they giggle and shit and play along. I only do it cause im bored

• Woah
Chad with robust frame only

• Woah
mog her by at least 2 PSL I think

This is why all the girls I talk to are subhuman, all I talk about is surgery and lookism cause I know these girls will be beneath me once I’m ascended anyway
whats ur looks level and what surgeries u getting

my dick only gets hard to ltb's cuz i know the higher tier ones wouldn't like me

• Woah
whats ur looks level and what surgeries u getting

my dick only gets hard to ltb's cuz i know the higher tier ones wouldn't like me

I’m MTN with my fraud beard.

Surgery (in one surgery) will be:

Bimax in 1cm advancement range, with little more on mandible
Genio with big downgraft and 1-2mm retrusion
Infras with saddle
Supras with saddle (if I like the proposed result)

This will get me to HTN I believe, with stubble instead of fraud beard.

I can then try to punch a little higher with fillers in jaw angles and so on, but the surgery encompasses all the major structural changes that can’t be realistically done in a non invasive way.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz and StraightHeadJames
Ive been saying weird shit since middle. "Wanna see my dinkle" and I show them a pic of a micro and they giggle and shit and play along. I only do it cause im bored
this would get arrested if you do this now

• Woah

HTN+ can get away with this most of the time, but only if their SMV is that level, not what guys on a random forum rated him

And even then, htn can’t always get away with it. Chadlite+ can get away with it more, but still not 100% of the time

U can’t say weird shit to htb+ anyway and have them dig it, only subhuman girls dig it because chad effect to them. IMO as other people said, nichemaxxed htn, or chadlite would be the requirements and this shit only applies to mtb and below, if chad it could do with some htbs I guess but idk. Definitely no stacylite or Stacy is tolerating some dumb shit even if you are Chad (don’t make rape jokes retards)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Xtra
if you mean truly weird shit then no looks will make it acceptable

• +1
U can’t say weird shit to htb+ anyway and have them dig it, only subhuman girls dig it because chad effect to them. IMO as other people said, nichemaxxed htn, or chadlite would be the requirements and this shit only applies to mtb and below, if chad it could do with some htbs I guess but idk. Definitely no stacylite or Stacy is tolerating some dumb shit even if you are Chad (don’t make rape jokes retards)
yep truly weird shit is never tolerated unless shes braindead

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Deleted member 24770
yep truly weird shit is never tolerated unless shes braindead
Or subhuman. A GL or even above average girl doesn’t tolerate that bs, and they are likely to be NT from the most possible positive reinforcement known from man kind

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Xtra
Or subhuman. A GL or even above average girl doesn’t tolerate that bs, and they are likely to be NT from the most possible positive reinforcement known from man kind
yea by subhuman I meant absolute retard and prob ugly too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz and Deleted member 24770
yea by subhuman I meant absolute retard and prob ugly too
Yes JFL, the tolerating weird shit is a meme, good looking girls won’t tolerate that shit from Gigachads either JFL. They would use it to expose them for clout probably cuz GL girls aren’t used to guys using them for poon, pump and dump. They get Into LTR’s usually

• Woah
Jon Zherka says the most insane schizo stuff to women and they still remain invested in their convo with him, so whatever he is

• +1