At which point does PCT become too excessive/pronounced

yeah i dont deny gandy having more masculine eyes but he still has lots of pct and no better supraorbital than barrett
ur right barrett has slight palpebral slant where his entire eye is tilted though
Tbh
His eyes just look fem tbh

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and StrangerDanger
Average male range of canthal tilt extends up to about 7 degrees of PCT maximum, so anything above this is definitely a failo.

For reference, Basso has about 7 degrees of PCT, and I’d say his eyes already look pretty feminine because of it:

B8AF32E3 34C2 4067 BAF2 CD96DBD57F4C
73F0590B FB87 4EF2 BA01 F93340ECC49C

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger, delusionalretard and 3 others
Average male range of canthal tilt extends up to about 7 degrees of PCT maximum, so anything above this is definitely a failo.

For reference, Basso has about 7 degrees of PCT, and I’d say his eyes already look pretty feminine because of it:

View attachment 1223158View attachment 1223163
I had heard that anything more than 4-6 degrees is too much for men. Also I had to ask that the supraorbital rims O'Pry has are straight throughout -
HGF2wlpk 400x400

While Gandy's curve slightly at the end -
B61yMVSCcAEdaxk
David gandy prince of persia premiere london uk 2AF2MHY

So which one is ideal?, fully straight throughout slightly curved at the ends?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, delusionalretard and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, delusionalretard and Deleted member 13928

View attachment 1223158View attachment 1223163
If i had tighter lower eyelids my eyes would look Like his
IMG 20210712 224024

Cantoplasty tighten lower eyelids yes?

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 10987
If i had tighter lower eyelids my eyes would look Like his
View attachment 1223196

Cantoplasty tighten lower eyelids yes?
Yeah but that will most likely just make your eyelids look unnaturally squinty.

Basso has high cheekbones which cannot be replicated by tightening the lower lid.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, delusionalretard and LastHopeForNorman
Yeah but that will most likely just make your eyelids look unnaturally squinty.

Basso has high cheekbones which cannot be replicated by tightening the lower lid.

damm it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and delusionalretard
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 13928
Dude you’ve already asked me this and you’re yet to point out the actual difference you’re noticing.
Oh yeah sorry😅😅

HGF2wlpk 400x400

If you look at the red circle I have made over O'Pry's upper eyelid arch, you'll notice it is flat throughout, same goes with De Poot -
Cf6937cb193568908c332b42bd6f39cd

Now Gandy's upper eyelid arch is slightly curved at the ends if you follow the circle I have made -
David gandy prince of persia premiere london uk 2AF2MHY

So which one is ideal?, the one with fully flat upper eyelid arch or the one with slightly curved at end arch?, also is this an indicator of how straight or curved the supraorbital bones are?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lawton88, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Rest is masc tho
Agreed 100 percent, his eye shape, eyebrows and their placement, hooding, maybe even positive canthal tilt is masculine

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
Oh yeah sorry😅😅

View attachment 1223216
If you look at the red circle I have made over O'Pry's upper eyelid arch, you'll notice it is flat throughout, same goes with De Poot -
View attachment 1223222
Now Gandy's upper eyelid arch is slightly curved at the ends if you follow the circle I have made -
View attachment 1223224
So which one is ideal?, the one with fully flat upper eyelid arch or the one with slightly curved at end arch?, also is this an indicator of how straight or curved the supraorbital bones are?
I see the difference

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 13928
Oh yeah sorry😅😅

View attachment 1223216
View attachment 1223222
View attachment 1223224
Maybe its the supraorbital projection not giving enough support to the fatpads making them sag at the lateral ends giving that illusion

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, delusionalretard and Deleted member 13928
Agreed 100 percent, his eye shape, eyebrows and their placement, hooding, maybe even positive canthal tilt is masculine
He has bone hooding which he is masc
Only fem thing is PCT but rest is full masc

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, delusionalretard and Deleted member 13928
Maybe its the supraorbital projection not giving enough support to the fatpads making them sag at the lateral ends giving that illusion
Could possibly be, Gandy's hooding has been called saggy by people here. What do you think?, which one seems ideal to you?

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and StrangerDanger
Could possibly be, Gandy's hooding has been called saggy by people here. What do you think?, which one seems ideal to you?
idk both look fine
but top has better angularity which I guess would be considered better pslwise but then again they look both more uncanny then gandy and I don't know whether that is a contributing factor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
He has bone hooding which he is masc
Only fem thing is PCT but rest is full masc
Slight positive canthal tilt is always masculine, only downturned medial canthus is feminine, but I feel it is a plus for him

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
idk both look fine
but top has better angularity which I guess would be considered better pslwise but then again they look both more uncanny then gandy and I don't know whether that is a contributing factor
Exactly, Gandy's eyes would be better received and appreciated by everybody while O'Pry's and De Poot's have a niche appeal

• +1
Oh yeah sorry😅😅

View attachment 1223216
View attachment 1223222
View attachment 1223224
I see no difference even though those pictures are from drastically different angles and also Gandy is old in that picture and upper eye fat pads sag with age.

Both fat pads seem “straight” to me.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 13928
Thanks so much, also is their a particular ideal supraorbital and infraorbital shape?
All supraorbital rims and infraorbital rims are “shaped” the same.

However, males have blunter supraorbital margins due to higher cheekbones. This is what people here mean when they say “straight supraorbitals”.

High cheekbones “straight supraorbital rims”:

Medium set cheekbones “more rounded rims”:

Infraorbital rims are essentially just cheekbones, but the infra orbital margin is sharper in females due to shorter nasal bridges.

Sharp infraorbital margins:

Blunt infraorbital margins:

2A88CF09 FB96 4A04 9D76 D34B15AA918C

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13928 and StrangerDanger
Oh yeah sorry😅😅

View attachment 1223216
View attachment 1223222
View attachment 1223224

I would take Gandy's myself. Something about that curve seems to help imo.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 13928
All supraorbital rims and infraorbital rims are “shaped” the same.

However, males have blunter supraorbital margins due to higher cheekbones. This is what people here mean when they say “straight supraorbitals”.

High cheekbones “straight supraorbital rims”:

View attachment 1223336
Medium set cheekbones “more rounded rims”:

View attachment 1223337
Infraorbital rims are essentially just cheekbones, but the infra orbital margin is sharper in females due to shorter nasal bridges.

Sharp infraorbital margins:

View attachment 1223339
Blunt infraorbital margins:

View attachment 1223341
Oh!!, that's a revelation now, thanks so much😊
One more question, I really am lost on the concept of what are high cheekbones, mid-set cheekbones and low-set cheekbones, I can't really figure it out in my face too, people say it should be near the eye area to be called "high" and near the nasal base to be called "low". Like you just shared an example of Dicaprio and called his cheekbones mid-set, and I always felt he had high cheekbones, while you told Salih and Gandy have high, and to me, Salih, Gandy and Dicaprio, all look like they have similarly placed cheekbones

Last edited:
  • +1
Oh!!, that's a revelation now, thanks so much😊
One more question, I really am lost on the concept of what are high cheekbones, mid-set cheekbones and low-set cheekbones, I can't really figure it out in my face too, people say it should be near the eye area to be called "high" and near the nasal base to be called "low". Like you just shared an example of Dicaprio and called his cheekbones mid-set, and I always felt he had high cheekbones, while you told Salih and Gandy have high, and to me, Salih, Gandy and Dicaprio, all look like they have similarly placed cheekbones
People usually go off the position of the “ogee” or malar eminence to determined cheekbone height. This, however, is more of a measure of cheekbone size rather than actual position. Many people say Depp has low cheekbones due to his low ogee, but really he has average set cheekbones that are very large.

Same thing when people say women have high cheekbones. Women really just have smaller cheekbones, making their ogee higher.

To determine cheekbone height you should look at the height of your lateral can thus relative to your pupil.

People with high set cheekbones will typically have angles of 82-85 degrees:

D76411A7 CCB5 4A18 B240 412A485F2E4C

People with average set cheekbones will typically have angles of 76-79 degrees:

1DC3DCC3 BEA3 4B4D A330 032513B65F70

People with low cheekbones will have 72-74 degrees:

7C51DB49 ADF4 4768 A8F3 5C23381B3248

Moderately high set cheekbones like Eriksen will fall under the 80-81 degree range, very high cheekbones will be over 85 degrees like Mittendorf, and very low cheekbones will be under 72 degrees.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 13928
People usually go off the position of the “ogee” or malar eminence to determined cheekbone height. This, however, is more of a measure of cheekbone size rather than actual position. Many people say Depp has low cheekbones due to his low ogee, but really he has average set cheekbones that are very large.

Same thing when people say women have high cheekbones. Women really just have smaller cheekbones, making their ogee higher.

To determine cheekbone height you should look at the height of your lateral can thus relative to your pupil.

View attachment 1223372

View attachment 1223375

View attachment 1223376
Moderately high set cheekbones like Eriksen will fall under the 80-81 degree range, very high cheekbones will be over 85 degrees like Mittendorf, and very low cheekbones will be under 72 degrees.
Wow!, didn't really think of it that way. Would you please measure my angle if I direct message you my pictures?😅

Wow!, didn't really think of it that way. Would you please measure my angle if I direct message you my pictures?😅
Lateral can thus is bound to the frontal process of the zygomatic so a higher zygomatic bone means a higher lateral can thus, and the opposite for low zygomatic bones.

Sure.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 13928
Lateral can thus is bound to the frontal process of the zygomatic so a higher zygomatic bone means a higher lateral can thus, and the opposite for low zygomatic bones.

Sure.
Thanks so much☺ I am gonna do it now

Slight positive canthal tilt is always masculine, only downturned medial canthus is feminine, but I feel it is a plus for him
Slight PCT is unigender
Huge PCT is feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928

Sure.
Please check your conversations, I have sent a message🙏🏻🙂

God that eye color is brutal man... way too light and feminine. Honestly that PCT and hooding saves your eye area. There is such thing as overPCT, but your shit coloring does manage to “save” you in this case. Wouldn’t worry about it.
how hard are u coping rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

View attachment 1223372

View attachment 1223375

View attachment 1223376
Does having an angle of above 85 degrees become unideal especially for men?
And please check your conversations, I have sent you a message🙏🏻😊

Does having an angle of above 85 degrees become unideal especially for men?
And please check your conversations, I have sent you a message🙏🏻😊
It would be hyper masculine for sure. The highest angle and thus cheekbone height I’ve ever seen is actually on a female, Kelly Mittendorf, and I would say it definitely failos her (she has an angle of about 89 degrees
:

Extremely high cheekbones like Mittendorf might be more attractive on a guy as it’s a dimorphic trait but it would still be an extreme deviation from the average and thus not ideal.

I’ve seen one guy with cheekbones as high as Mittendorf and he looked psychotic, not sure women are attracted to that extreme a degree of dimorphism.

Last edited:
  • +1
M
It would be hyper masculine for sure. The highest angle and thus cheekbone height I’ve ever seen is actually on a female, Kelly Mittendorf, and I would say it definitely failos her (she has an angle of about 89 degrees
:

View attachment 1226553View attachment 1226554
Extremely high cheekbones like Mittendorf might be more attractive on a guy as it’s a dimorphic trait but it would still be an extreme deviation from the average and thus not ideal.

I’ve seen one guy with cheekbone’s as high as Mittendorf and he looked psychotic, not sure women are attracted to that extreme a degree of dimorphism.
Look ugly as hell
Not even masculine

M

Look ugly as hell
Not even masculine
Same with your earlier comment: A feature being ugly and masculine is not exclusive, especially on a female.

:

I’ve seen one guy with cheekbones as high as Mittendorf and he looked psychotic, not sure women are attracted to that extreme a degree of dimorphism.
Does it have an apparent affect on the face apart from the lateral canthus being high?

:

Please check your conversations, I have sent you a message

Does it have an apparent affect on the face apart from the lateral canthus being high?
Infraorbital rim will be higher, the malar eminence will most likely be higher, the ear canal will be higher, ears will most likely be positioned higher, eyebrow tail will be higher, surparorbital rim and thus upper eye fat will appear straighter, etc.

• +1
Infraorbital rim will be higher, the malar eminence will most likely be higher, the ear canal will be higher, ears will most likely be positioned higher, eyebrow tail will be higher, surparorbital rim and thus upper eye fat will appear straighter, etc.
Please check your inbox, I have sent a message

So 82-85 degrees is ideal for men with high cheekbones?

Not really, it looks feminine, but it looks good when it harmonizes well with your face. This male supermodel also has feminine positive canthal tilt -
View attachment 1222907
@Korea

Reminder this is DEV who got bullied off the forum by forum badboys and likening himself mogging Tom Cruise

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and Korea
pct is never a failo. light eye color is good

Feline looks and big skull are MANDATORY

• +1
Reactions: thecel