At you if you can't bench 100kg (225)

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
If you been working for a year and you can't bench 100kg go get your t level checked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 2969 and 3 others
I can bench your whore fucking mother with my dick in her ass

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Eren, zeshama and 26 others
mass moves mass

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Niklaus Mikaelson
I can bench your whore fucking mother with my dick in her ass
You been talking about cocks way to much lately nigger

We all know you got a shrimp

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Niklaus Mikaelson
Cope
I bench 120 kg at 82 kg with long ass arms
ok and 💀. if i had 20 kg more of muscle mas i could easily push that much

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and NFA PB
dont matter nigga

its all about aesthethics

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 21393, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
dont matter nigga

its all about aesthethics
Guys like OP obsess about how much they can lift while Brad is lifting his dick into his oneits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, infini, Daniel Plainview and 12 others
If you been working for a year and you can't bench 100kg go get your t level checked
I'm 200kg bro and 100kg half my weight is easy!!! Get your T checked

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Broski
Guys like OP obsess about how much they can lift while Brad is lifting his dick into his oneits
That's how skinny incels cope jfl
I am 189 cm 85 kg now 15% i will crush you peanut skull with one hand jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 19865, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
It’s not impressive at all to be able to lift 100kg at 85. At 75 that’d be notable

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
My T level is 3000 ng/dL due to injecting, I’ve been training for ten years, and I cannot bench 100kg. I’ve probably read more research papers on routine and diet than 99% on here.

Gymcel massively overrate hormones and massively underrate genetic capabilities - or lack thereof. I could not even bench an empty bar when I started.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster, Danish_Retard, JizzFarmer and 5 others
My T level is 3000 ng/dL due to injecting, I’ve been training for ten years, and I cannot bench 100kg. I’ve probably read more research papers on routine and diet than 99% on here.

Gymcel massively overrate hormones and massively underrate genetic capabilities - or lack thereof. I could not even bench an empty bar when I started.
You are fucking something up majorly. I’m not even gymcel but something don’t add up homeboy

Ain't no fucking way boy
I see teenagers reping 100 kg like it nothing 💀

Bench Press is primarily about leverages. Not everyone can bench press a lot of weight true. But if you’re whole body is weak then you’re fucked. But if your other lifts are above average you’re good.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

Post your physique.

You are fucking something up majorly. I’m not even gymcel but something don’t add up homeboy

I fucked up by having my genetics, in ten years believe me I’ve tried everything out there - blood tests, anabolic steroids, dna test, dreamer bulks, growth hormone, and every different routine you can imagine.

You are hard capped as a multiple of your base. But I do believe my base was far shitter then average.

Ain't no fucking way boy
I see teenagers reping 100 kg like it nothing 💀

Decent genetics and good epigenetics. I wish I had started lifting before I was 20.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and ReadBooksEveryday
I can push my bodyweight up off the ground 50 times in a row

176 x 50 = 8800 pounds + 150 leftover = 35200

Pushups mog

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
all about looks buddy keep doing ogre shit

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Yliaster and Deleted member 23228
Post your physique.

It’s shit, not denying that. 15 inch arms, visible abs, vascularity on arms and legs, reasonable v-taper, but nowhere near the average gymcel body. Genetics.

i can bench 100kg at a bodyweight of 69kg after training for 9 months at the gym. To anyone reading this, what's your excuse?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
I can push my bodyweight up off the ground 50 times in a row

176 x 50 = 8800 pounds + 150 leftover = 35200

Pushups mog
push-ups isn’t your whole bodyweight
it’s more like 2/3

i can bench 100kg at a bodyweight of 69kg after training for 9 months at the gym. To anyone reading this, what's your excuse?
What’s you standing OHP, Barbell Back Squat, Strict Curl, Power/Hang Clean? And are you like 5’5?

I fucked up by having my genetics, in ten years believe me I’ve tried everything out there - blood tests, anabolic steroids, dna test, dreamer bulks, growth hormone, and every different routine you can imagine.

You are hard capped as a multiple of your base. But I do believe my base was far shitter then average.

Decent genetics and good epigenetics. I wish I had started lifting before I was 20.
You might have sleep apnea

Someone pull up the graph that shows the more you bench is inversely correlated with number of sexual partners. Gymcels BTFO :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: infini and Niklaus Mikaelson
Took me 2,5 years. I’m tall though so I move that weight twice the length of you manlets. I could do it for reps though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
You might have sleep apnea

I have had that checked too. It’s just genetics - no one in my family has ever been big or strong, and epigenetics - my childhood diet was severely deficient in protein (30g a day by my calculations) and some minerals, as well as being extremely sedentary until 19.

You reap what you sow, but unfortunately you generally aren’t aware whats been sown until it’s too late.

That’s cagefuel but tbh some people just have shit genetics and you are one of them

There are alos people who bench 100kg first time in the gym untrained (equally rare though most guys can do ike 40-50kg untrained)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Cant believe people make brag threads about 2 plates. Even 315 means jack shit.

That’s cagefuel but tbh some people just have shit genetics and you are one of them

There are alos people who bench 100kg first time in the gym untrained (equally rare though most guys can do ike 40-50kg untrained)

I was 15kg untrained and now I can max 80kg lmfao. Noob gains ended around 30-40kg and beyond that was an awful multi year grind.

I mean if it was just about more hormones, women could get to the size of Ronnie Coleman by injecting but even the biggest female bodybuilders just aren’t big, and you can bet they are pinning grams upon grams of shit.

I’m pretty certain now that muscle size potential is determined as a multiple of completely untrained muscle size, and it’s a hard cap.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maximum cope31 and Broski
i know you're not talking nigger

you took copious amount of roids just to look mid

What’s that in dumbbell figures

I dont bench anymore for years. Too big chest looks stupid. If you're lookmaxing then you should focus on shoulders and upper back instead.

I did a standing overhead press with 100kg

All that matters is how you look lmao jfl at going for pr n risking injury

i know you're not talking nigger

you took copious amount of roids just to look mid
Im downsized because i know getting bigger wont help my smv. I can be as big as i need to be at any moments notice plus i have a 315 ohp in my current state so im not impressed. At my biggest i was benching 315 x 23. Post physique btw
26ae36afdcc69af8cfe09326832504e80
Screenshot 20221118 090155 Gallery
Screenshot 20221118 090007 Gallery
Screenshot 20221118 085934 Gallery
Screenshot 20221118 085910 Gallery

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, Broski and Yliaster
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface
You must live in some kind of roided gymcel utopia where the average man is Larry Wheels or smth lol- 315 is a lot, just because you could bench it for 20+ reps doesn't mean that it's not impressive, a lot of men will never reach a 3 plate bench even with good training and diet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Yliaster
You must live in some kind of roided gymcel utopia where the average man is Larry Wheels or smth lol- 315 is a lot, just because you could bench it for 20+ reps doesn't mean that it's not impressive, a lot of men will never reach a 3 plate bench even with good training and diet.
Gym culture is so mainstream that a 315 bench is worthless now. 495 is the new 405 and 405 is the new 315. I see every other kid benching 225

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: User49, thecel, Copeful and 3 others
Gym culture is so mainstream that a 315 bench is worthless now. 495 is the new 405 and 405 is the new 315. I see every other kid benching 225

Facts tbh lol,but still that only matters for gymrats who go into the gym to growl and impress women with muh deadlifts

Most of us just want to look good naked and don't care about that stuff

Complete and utter bullshit, even for a gymcel 315 is quite a lot- only either obese fucks(on roids) or guys on copious amount of gear think that it's worthless, who tf cares about the opinions of these faggots that would die from a heart attack after a mile run or when they get their heads caved in by some random 170lb MMA fighter? Gym strength is useless beyond a certain point, step out of the echo chamber.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Danish_Retard, Over and 1 other person
how much did you one rep max when you started gym completely untrained?

benching 100kg for reps is really enough (that's what David Laid benching)

anything more is fat muh powerlifting cope tier

• JFL
Reactions: thecel