At you if you can't bench 100kg (225)

benching 100kg for reps is really enough (that's what David Laid benching)

anything more is fat muh powerlifting cope tier
He has elite level lifts so his perspective is skewed. I used to think 100kg was good, now not so much but it’s a milestone for most guys who start out.

He has elite level lifts so his perspective is skewed. I used to think 100kg was good, now not so much but it’s a milestone for most guys who start out.
seeing roided teens rep 4 plates on tiktok is destroying me every day

how can I reset whole tiktok FYP? make new account?

I used to take Nandrolone and test and benched 151kg for 3 reps at 88kg bodyweight. Now im like 70kg and havent been to the gym in 2 years and probably cant bench 100kg for 1 rep but I mog the fuck out of my oldself facewise.

95kg at 67kg 6months of training, hopefully if my sleep and eating is right I’ll get 100kg clean in a few weeks.

I was 15kg untrained and now I can max 80kg lmfao. Noob gains ended around 30-40kg and beyond that was an awful multi year grind.

I mean if it was just about more hormones, women could get to the size of Ronnie Coleman by injecting but even the biggest female bodybuilders just aren’t big, and you can bet they are pinning grams upon grams of shit.

I’m pretty certain now that muscle size potential is determined as a multiple of completely untrained muscle size, and it’s a hard cap.
Yeah probably right

80kg max on roids holy shit bro that is bad

I’ve plateaued at like 125kg (natty). Pretty sure I couldn’t add more than another 5-10kg even if I dedicated my life to it naturally without bloatmaxxing. I just maintain my muscle now and focus on face

I can push my bodyweight up off the ground 50 times in a row

176 x 50 = 8800 pounds + 150 leftover = 35200

Pushups mog
Read that as pull-ups which would be eldritch, borderline old ones' level of mog.

No offense to you but after this, the thread comes across as an autistic bukkake circle jerk.