Ate 6 raw eggs

Reformed

Reformed

compoundmaxxing
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Posts
12,801
Reputation
26,559
No carbs here. Jfl if ur still eating carbs in 2023
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219 and Deleted member 31445
Raw meat/eggs is a meme.
Humans can't digest non-denaturated animal protein efficiently.
There is a reason we cook our food in the first place.
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: der_komische, Deleted member 23558, Nectar and 2 others
Only 6?
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Nectar and Reformed
Raw meat/eggs is a meme.
Humans can't digest non-denaturated animal protein efficiently.
There is a reason we cook our food in the first place.

I used to be 1400 T natty on my bulk when I spammed eggs. Jfl at still using YouTube videos as ur source of info
 
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers in this racket. I myself, I eat at least 48 eggs a day, 24:24 ratio.
Once in the morning, right after I work out, then once evning, right after sex, because my girlfriend suck out my zinc.
 
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Reformed
Gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers in this racket. I myself, I eat at least 48 eggs a day, 24:24 ratio.
Once in the morning, right after I work out, then once evning, right after sex, because my girlfriend suck out my zinc.
I mean that’s possible ngl
 
JFL at eating PUFA in 2023
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
RAW EGG NATIONALISM!
 
  • Love it
Reactions: anticel
I'm drinking 10 eggs right now with a cup of cow blood on the side
Holy shit nigga. How old are u, ur gonna ascend 100% trust me. I’ve been eating meat for over a year now and I’m like a new animal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Holy shit nigga. How old are u, ur gonna ascend 100% trust me. I’ve been eating meat for over a year now and I’m like a new animal
I turned 17 in May, started drinking cow blood in April.
 
dawg use ur brain, cooking eggs unlocks the proteins and calories

U legit just gulped 6 servings of air basically christ bro cmon
 
dawg use ur brain, cooking eggs unlocks the proteins and calories

U legit just gulped 6 servings of air basically christ bro cmon
Jfl
 
hf with salmonella infection
 
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel

Similar threads

realshit
Replies
1
Views
31
realshit
realshit
RichardRich
Replies
0
Views
11
RichardRich
RichardRich
Schrappi17
Replies
0
Views
53
Schrappi17
Schrappi17
fattofat
Replies
7
Views
122
wegonnamakeitbrah
wegonnamakeitbrah
AtrophicPyra
Replies
23
Views
138
AtrophicPyra
AtrophicPyra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top