adonis

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and Reformed
op is adonisssssssssss

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, goldpill, chosen-one and 3 others
Congrats, I'm just barely starting to see my first set.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Reformed
useless to eat that little, you're just destroying your metabolism, start with 1800 cals + cardio and reduce 100 every 2 weeks

your body adapts to the energy intake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, zille, russwestbrook and 7 others
auschwitzmaxing is goated

• +1
useless to eat that little, you're just destroying your metabolism, start with 1800 cals + cardio and reduce 100 every 2 weeks

Bruh I hate this cope, it sounds smart but it doesn’t work. The less u eat the more weight u lose its really that simple

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: redmaxx, lightskinmaxxing, watah and 7 others
W keep starving, i did 700 cals for 3 months. Best decision of my life

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 20370 and Reformed
Bruh I hate this cope, it sounds smart but it doesn’t work. The less u eat the more weight u lose its really that simple
true but get at least 200 grams of protein daily. I just cottage cheese-maxx

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: redmaxx, dkalyi and Reformed
E02640A9 BBC2 456E B7D1 BD175AE65AAB

semaglutide peptides finally arrived, no more thinking about junk food 24:7, no more worrying about trying to stay in a calorie deceit, maybe it has begun

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, redmaxx and Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Starting to see 2nd set of abs. Wont stop until I’m covered in veins :soy:
pls dnt eat 700 cals. ur gnna fuck urself bad like that. test will go down, you will binge eat unhealthy foods.

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
proven in several studies

your metabolism adapts fairly quickly. Obviously if you eat 100 cals a day you will lose weight but that's not sustainable at all and when you go back to eating even 1500 calories afterwards you'll see that you actually regain weight (even if that's supposedly still a deficit)

you need to manipulate your body into losing weight by squeezing as much as possible from each level of deficit, whilst eating as little carbs as possible (they're super easy to digest). Fibers and Proteins are great because they're hard to digest which will help maintain your metabolism (also exercise a lot). Having muscle is amazing as well since each muscle fiber consumes energy and increases your BMR

• +1
Reactions: Descender and Reformed
pls dnt eat 700 cals. ur gnna fuck urself bad like that. test will go down, you will binge eat unhealthy foods.
I haven’t binged in 2 months + idc about test I’m not trynna build anymore muscle + low energy from starvation is making me low inhibit and I like it

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
say goodbye to any height and frame gains
you are probably one of the worst users on this website, extremely retarded and also stingey with reacts, you can’t have both lil nigga

and i’m already too old to worry about that my plates are closed son

• JFL
Reactions: saafiir fan and Reformed
Me too (im bulking)

• Love it
proven in several studies

your metabolism adapts fairly quickly. Obviously if you eat 100 cals a day you will lose weight but that's obviously not sustainable and when you go back to eating even 1500 calories afterwards you'll see that you actually gain weight (even if that's supposedly still a deficit)

you need to manipulate your body into losing weight by squeezing as much as possible from each level of deficit, whilst eating as little carbs as possible (super easy to digest). Fibers and Proteins are great because they're hard to digest which will help maintain your metabolism (also exercise a lot)
I did start with 1800 cals a day actually for a month. Then rn that I’m nearing 15% bf I dropped it to 600. I’m still losing weight at the same pace even when I was a 25%+ bf bloat lord. Clearly it’s working

Not to mention loss of muscle mass. I was 60kg at one point at 6’0, but I had 0 abs or veins visible because of 0 muscle mass

you are probably one of the worst users on this website, extremely retarded and also stingey with reacts, you can’t have both lil nigga

and i’m already too old to worry about that my plates are closed son
frame grows till 25. also, i give reacts all the time you have me confused with @Pendejo

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
frame grows till 25. also, i give reacts all the time you have me confused with @Pendejo
Bulking also makes guys who haven’t hit the growth plate closure mark be able to grow taller and add a few inches to height.

Eat more so that it can create more of you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, midlatinocel and Reformed
I haven’t binged in 2 months + idc about test I’m not trynna build anymore muscle + low energy from starvation is making me low inhibit and I like it
are you fat rn or? ive also tried low low calories but i felt like shit, no energy, skin got shit

• Hmm...
yes but temporarily taking something to help me lose weight so i can get lean and then start lean bulking isn’t gonna affect my frame i’m just starting

Bulking also makes guys who haven’t hit the growth plate closure mark be able to grow taller and add a few inches to height.

Eat more so that it can create more of you
Bulking just makes u fat. Eating more won’t force ur body to grow. If ur over 15% bf and not growing daily ur clearly finished.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, Manletmachine and flippasav
are you fat rn or? ive also tried low low calories but i felt like shit, no energy, skin got shit
No I think I’m nearing 15% bf, I got a slight 4 pack rn. Also my skin got 10X better and acne went away

Based leanmaxxer

• +1
Bulking just makes u fat. Eating more won’t force ur body to grow. If ur over 15% bf and not growing daily ur clearly finished.
Honestly it depends on your height, metabolism etc.

See how matstonie doesn’t get fat but nicacado abacado does is because of metabolism. But don’t be fooled matstonie does burn off the calories by exercise but has a really high metabolism.

Especially if your a growing teen if your skinny fat don’t cut bulk and eat anything you see to avoid wastint of muscle

• Hmm...
Starvemaxxing is law, the progressive reveal of facial bones gives more dopamine than any shit food can

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, redmaxx, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
No I think I’m nearing 15% bf, I got a slight 4 pack rn. Also my skin got 10X better and acne went away
fair enough. its probably a diet change. keep the protein high and go gym to prevent muscle loss. also do some neck exercises like heavy shrugs, or what i like doing is rack pulls above knees.

• +1
Are you just cutting to skeleton and then lean bulking? What's the plan here

• +1
Honestly it depends on your height, metabolism etc.

See how matstonie doesn’t get fat but nicacado abacado does is because of metabolism. But don’t be fooled matstonie does burn off the calories by exercise but has a really high metabolism.

Especially if your a growing teen if your skinny fat don’t cut bulk and eat anything you see to avoid wastint of muscle
I can guarantee u that Matt stonie guy prob starved himselfs for days after making his vids

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I can guarantee u that Matt stonie guy prob starved himselfs for days after making his vids
Yes that also plays a role but he generally does have a rapid metabolism

Are you just cutting to skeleton and then lean bulking? What's the plan here
Cutting from a bulk I did last summer (that I really regret btw)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and redmaxx
im also just crash dieting it honestly works much better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, redmaxx and Reformed
It’s not. The less you eat, the less calories your metabolism burns after a while. It adapts to how many calories you’re putting in. So if you’re going to be eating 600 from now on, that’ll be your maintenance calories in 3 weeks. Do some research before doing this shit you fucking retard

• Hmm...
It’s not. The less you eat, the less calories your metabolism burns after a while. It adapts to how many calories you’re putting in. So if you’re going to be eating 600 from now on, that’ll be your maintenance calories in 3 weeks. Do some research before doing this shit you fucking retard
not if you just do really aggressive minicuts.

metabolic adaptation takes some time

not if you just do really aggressive minicuts.

metabolic adaptation takes some time
That’s why I said 3 weeks. But doing mini cuts won’t work unless you’re on no carb and fasting. The hunger is too strong and the cravings are crazy

That’s why I said 3 weeks. But doing mini cuts won’t work unless you’re on no carb and fasting. The hunger is too strong and the cravings are crazy
not if you use modafinil or other appetite suppressant

no carb is insanely easy on 1500 calories. just eat high protein foods only.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
im underiweight i eat 600 cals day

not if you use modafinil or other appetite suppressant

no carb is insanely easy on 1500 calories. just eat high protein foods only.
Yes but OP said he’s running 600 cals

u are 6'6", aushwitzmaxxing or wtf are u doin

2nd biggest cope that keeps being echo chambered around .org, closely behind ‘creatine is intracellular it won’t bloat your face’.

Stop reading bullshit science articles and try shit out yourself.

2nd biggest cope that keeps being echo chambered around .org, closely behind ‘creatine is intracellular it won’t bloat your face’.

Stop reading bullshit science articles and try shit out yourself.
literally happened with me. I didn't say you won't lose weight by eating 600 cals, it just makes it much harder to sustain weight loss throughout a longer period.

absolute state of this forum's scientific knowledge
Why the fuck do you think your test and energy levels go to shit when under an extreme diet? Your body slows down when it doesn't have enough energy intake. Common sense.

Doesn't mean you won't lose weight at 600 cals, just means you're starving for no reason and getting nearly the same weight loss as someone gradually decreasing calories, with much worse rebounds

Why the fuck do you think your test and energy levels go to shit when under an extreme diet? Your body slows down when it doesn't have enough energy intake. Common sense.

Doesn't mean you won't lose weight at 600 cals, just means you're starving for no reason and getting nearly the same weight loss as someone gradually decreasing calories, with much worse rebounds
you feel like shit cause you don't get enough energy, metabolism has no impact on calorie requirements

you feel like shit cause you don't get enough energy, metabolism has no impact on calorie requirements
possibly the single most stupid statement I have ever heard, thank you for that

it's so stupid that I will just let you think about it for a minute

Starvemaxxing is law, the progressive reveal of facial bones gives more dopamine than any shit food can
Nothing tastes as good as lean looks.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
View attachment 2452397
semaglutide peptides finally arrived, no more thinking about junk food 24:7, no more worrying about trying to stay in a calorie deceit, maybe it has begun
Over if u need substances to not be a fuck fat and eat loads

• +1
Reactions: twilight