TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Forgive me my colon

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 13787, Julius and 1 other person
Legumes, such as lentils, peanuts, and chickpeas, have many health benefits. For example, they contain relatively high amounts of protein, making them a popular meat alternative. Legumes also contain phytoestrogens , particularly in the form of isoflavone

inb4 u turn into a tranny

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lutte, Julius and TsarTsar444
Legumes, such as lentils, peanuts, and chickpeas, have many health benefits. For example, they contain relatively high amounts of protein, making them a popular meat alternative. Legumes also contain phytoestrogens , particularly in the form of isoflavone

Brutallllllllll, indeed i will be a BBC only stacy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Julius

Fake news.

According to this study, isoflavones aren't really bad and they can revert testicular damage and increase testosterone. However the study was done on obese rats lol.

Someone who is higher IQ than me should make a thread about whether the phytoestrogens in legumes are actually good or bad for you, I also eat a shitton of lentils, they are tasty and full of protein and minerals

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and TsarTsar444

According to this study, isoflavones aren't really bad and they can revert testicular damage and increase testosterone. However the study was done on obese rats lol.

Someone who is higher IQ than me should make a thread about whether the phytoestrogens in legumes are actually good or bad for you, I also eat a shitton of lentils, they are tasty and full of protein and minerals
Indeed, 750 calories full with 50g of protein, and giga cheap

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Julius

i ate lots of them as a kid and still turned out with good frame etc, it didnt seem to cuck me

i think unless ur injecting estrogen, nothing u do will be so detrimental towards ur looks. i hope anyway

• +1
Reactions: Julius and TsarTsar444

They make my tummy rumble and my farts stink -> bad
that's all I need to know

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, TsarTsar444 and Julius
They make my tummy rumble and my farts stink -> bad
that's all I need to know
If you eat the daily your colon will get used to tons of fibers after few weeks

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 13787 and lutte
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lutte
plants bad

meat good

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake and TsarTsar444
Indeed, 750 calories full with 50g of protein, and giga cheap
I had this thinking back in 2018, when I was still living with my parents

As the poor gymcel newbie I was, I looked at nutritional tables and wondered if legumes and grains have so much protein in them whilst being so cheap why shouldnt I just eat a ton of them

I soon found out :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Moggable
I had this thinking back in 2018, when I was still living with my parents

As the poor gymcel newbie I was, I looked at nutritional tables and wondered if legumes and grains have so much protein in them whilst being so cheap why shouldnt I just eat a ton of them

I soon found out :lul:
I was coping hard back then jfllll :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: