Ate less than usual today because of my leanmaxing journey

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Ate rice and meat today and did not have it twice. I ate in smaller quantities today specifically because of my leanmaxing journey.

Leanmaxing is the #1 step of looksmaxing. You HAVE to be lean if you never have been.

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
hey there, are you still leanmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
I am. Expect a thread in September. I have to finish leanmaxing and Accutanemaxing first. Satisfying results so far.
I am trying too but so far it still not going very well lol. I am trying to go in a calorie deficit

I am trying too but so far it still not going very well lol. I am trying to go in a calorie deficit
Low-carbohydrate diet, intermittent fasting (two meals - lunch and dinner), and physical activity.

That's what's been working for me.

Low-carbohydrate diet, intermittent fasting (two meals - lunch and dinner), and physical activity.

That's what's been working for me.
hola, tambien estoy en eso antes el ayuno me salia facil, pero por el momento tengo muchos antojos, actualmente estoy viendo otras formas para evitar el hambre.

hola, tambien estoy en eso antes el ayuno me salia facil, pero por el momento tengo muchos antojos, actualmente estoy viendo otras formas para evitar el hambre.
Bebo agua para ocultar mi hambre. :p

• +1
Reactions: AlphaLooksmaxxer666