Ate too many waffles

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Posts
8,931
Reputation
17,188
Are 8 waffles this morning and now I feel like a fat piece of shit.. is this how all of you obesecels feel everyday?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I did the same,
I feel fine.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
i ated takis today
 
no in total i EATED lots of pizza raviolli toast chips coke watur starcrunch and anout to eat more
Are u a fatass or like me with good genetics
 
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
I can eat whatever I want without adding weight
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Similar threads

VIGILIANT
Replies
6
Views
23
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
4
Views
101
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
dhusc
Replies
35
Views
173
americanpakitruvcel
A
Amuzant
Replies
18
Views
102
Amuzant
Amuzant
bnugly
Replies
8
Views
46
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top