Atesh vs Gandy, who looks better in Candids/motion?

Who mogs?

• Total voters
J

just like true giga chad’s make you insecure, I get pissed off by people calling former trucels as “giga chads”
“True gigachad”

• +1
Reactions: muhammaddeen233
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Bro just don’t respond to this dude he is obviously trolling and let him keep bumping my threads.
Shut up retardcel, you don’t know the first thing about aesthetics and call this guy a 7 PSL -
8A2C88C7 99FA 4EA6 88AA F2472FE78759

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312

Attachments

• 1625461493915.jpeg
    1625461493915.jpeg
    2.4 KB · Views: 6
  • JFL
Now ur cherrypicking too hard
Bruh, doesn’t he cherrypick too?, Salih barely has 6-7 candids and most of them aren’t under good lighting, he just shows them here, and to be honest nobody can fraud motion. And despite all of that, do you think a man can survive 25 years in modeling world with frauding?, this guy is just some cheap Instagram model after frauding and everybody knows that and doesn’t regard him high -
1A98BCC1 E7EC 4284 844D 695463BCEC61

• JFL
Bruh, doesn’t he cherrypick too?, Salih barely has 6-7 candids and most of them aren’t under good lighting, he just shows them here, and to be honest nobody can fraud motion. And despite all of that, do you think a man can survive 25 years in modeling world with frauding?, this guy is just some cheap Instagram model after frauding and everybody knows that and doesn’t regard him high -
View attachment 1209557
keep coping
btw

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: muhammaddeen233 and Deleted member 14312
View attachment 1209557

Thanks for the bumps tho

Yes I cope with this -

While you cope with this Neanderthal brute -

E4070945 CC6D 48A0 87DC A101313018A1

This above guy is just in business cause of bone structure, otherwise looks like a sweet dream of retarded basement dwellers like @JustMewbrah , Maher’s literally looks like he carries a heavy stone to smash people’s heads:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: muhammaddeen233 and StrangerDanger
Yes I cope with this -

While you cope with this Neanderthal brute -

View attachment 1209567

This above guy is just in business cause of bone structure, otherwise looks like a sweet dream of retarded basement dwellers like @JustMewbrah , Maher’s literally looks like he carries a heavy stone to smash people’s heads:lul:

Maher mogs Salih to death
Ultimate european specimen, he would bash your skull in

Maher mogs Salih to death
Ultimate european specimen, he would bash your skull in
Yes this negative hooding ridden Neanderthal brute mogs -
6DA6A4F7 0930 408A BBB6 2EA172FDD1C5

Even in his edited stills he looks like a public offender

P.S. I get that Maher is into modeling cause of bone structure, but he legit doesn’t look good even in photo shoots.

• JFL
Yes this negative hooding ridden Neanderthal brute mogs -
View attachment 1209604
Even in his edited stills he looks like a public offender

P.S. I get that Maher is into modeling cause of bone structure, but he legit doesn’t look good even in photo shoots.
You are coping
Also he mogs Hritnik to death

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and muhammaddeen233
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
He does mog hrithik quite easy on tinder lol

Let's see if he can beat the above and then we'll talk

Let's see if he can beat the above and then we'll talk
Hrithik can slay but Tyler is like 0.0001% slayer .

Hrithik got 100 likes in 4 hrs in Canada which is v impressive for an ethnic, I would guess it takes Tyler 30-60 mins because it took Zach Cox 30 mins apparently too

Im telling you he would win easily in Canada or UK

Hrithik is GL, for slaying Tyler is really hard to beat tho, he would beat Gandy, Hexum etc too probably

Hrithik can slay but Tyler is like 0.0001% slayer .

Hrithik got 100 likes in 4 hrs in Canada which is v impressive for an ethnic, I would guess it takes Tyler 30-60 mins because it took Zach Cox 30 mins apparently too

Im telling you he would win easily in Canada or UK

Hrithik is GL, for slaying Tyler is really hard to beat tho, he would beat Gandy, Hexum etc too probably
See I don't deny Maher having grear bone structure and height, but his eyes and pheno are a failo -
Images 18

Negative hooding looks plain odd and couple that with positive eyebrow hooding, it looks even more odd, his nose is ogre and his lips lack defintion