Atheists are subhumans

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
Why atheists are so ignorant.. I cringe at them.. They think they r intelligent somehow jfl.. Imagine falling for this atheism bullshit created by Jews to impose new world order so antichrist can rule
Jfl at their iq mathematics clearly shows its impossible for the life to be formed by chance yet they say "we r scizence:feelsuhh:.. Scinze is our religion" muh muh
Screenshot 20210907 100439

See from 3:40
Tagging brocels nd atheists
@moonblunt @AsGoodAsItGets @Salludon @Chadeep @AcneScars @Baldingman1998 @CupOfCoffee @datboijj @Ed676 @Xangsane @WontStopNorwooding @wanttobeattractive @subhuman pakicel @TheEndHasNoEnd @gamma @looksmaxxer234 @AlwaysHaveQuestions @goat2x @BradAniston @volcelfatcel @ThatDjangoWalk @dnrd
@SubhumanCurrycel @thecel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, datboijj, Shrek2OnDvD and 22 others
Religion = cope for subhumans.

Egypt funeral Coptic Chri 008

XR5KTVA7K5DVFH2NDC6XGRYKKE

Islamic rage boy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kebabcoper, thecel, mazzi and 19 others
Athiests and science cant explain this but religious people also cant do much more than say "it was god bro"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Fundz, thecel, mazzi and 17 others

built for bbc

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, RichardSpencel and gamma
Cant beleive some amino acids found each other and now I gotta go to school tommorow. What a sick joke.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, RoundHouse, datboijj and 14 others
Cant beleive some amino acids found each other and now I gotta go to school tommorow. What a sick joke.
Atleast u believe this "we formed by chance" shit is more absurd than concept of god

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, datboijj, metagross and 3 others
Islam is coming. And you can do nothing about it. #taliban4life

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: UglyGod360, thecel, owlofathena and 18 others
"muh our existence was unlikely therefore allah therefore haram therefore muhammad"

you have me convinced bro
I don't want u to believe in Muhammad but at least believe In one God and do good deeds

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Lolcel
If there wasn't a religion then killing someone, raping someone would be justifiable
Cope tbh. If you rape a woman, that woman is someone's daughter or girlfriend/wife. Meaning she is their possession. So when you harm the goods, you will naturally pay. Only cucks or people who've cut ties would allow that to happen and not seek vengeance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Lolcel, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
OK little keyboard warrior.. Jfl at ur subhumanity:feelsuhh:
damn bro, did your youtube video and a book written by a man prove your god is real?:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and fras
damn bro, did your youtube video and a book written by a man prove your god is real?:lul:

I believe in these words it touch my soul.. Do whatever you want I'm just a warner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Salludon and Hozay
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Kmscurry, metagross and 5 others
Athiests and science cant explain this but religious people also cant do much more than say "it was god bro"
Except the probability of god existing is 67%
Screenshot 20210907 020808

Meanwhile the probability of life existing by chance..

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Albeacho, 5'8manlet and 3 others
At least science is brave enough to admit they don't know something.

İnstead of telling a celestial bullshit story.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studiocel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Effortless and 4 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Lmao, Salludon and 1 other person
Even the biggest Atheist acknowledge it

0:35

Also look at how dna is shared between species. Humans share 90%+ dna with monkeys, but also cats, they share 80 or so % with mice and also.... 60% with bananas. If thats not intelligent design, using a similar framework for several species even fucking plant, then idk what is. Its literally the same logic that we as humans use for say technology, we all start with electricity, then to hardware, then software programming, etc, and then we create several different tech products even vastly different from each other. They all share mostly the same "dna" too. We are created in God's image even in the way we think, although not even an iota of power and knowledge compared to Him. But anyways tl;dr theres a very high chance of intelligent design

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Ryan
Also look at how dna is shared between species. Humans share 90%+ dna with monkeys, but also cats, they share 80 or so % with mice and also.... 60% with bananas. If thats not intelligent design, using a similar framework for several species even fucking plant, then idk what is. Its literally the same logic that we as humans use for say technology, we all start with electricity, then to hardware, then software programming, etc, and then we create several different tech products even vastly different from each other. They all share mostly the same "dna" too. We are created in God's image even in the way we think, although not even an iota of power and knowledge compared to Him. But anyways tl;dr theres a very high chance of intelligent design
Inshallah god will make us gigachads after we die Cuz we stand with him in this world :owo:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible and TheEndHasNoEnd
If God exists then why am I norwood 3 at 19????
Explain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, metagross, Lolcel and 2 others
3319ECBF 5138 4898 AF1F 6A894128EC43

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Lolcel, gamma and 3 others
Its proof for both evolution and intelligent design

Who says they cant coexist?
This tbh.. If I talk about my scripture god never denies evolution he just not mention what happened before formation of upright man

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Why atheists are so ignorant.. I cringe at them.. They think they r intelligent somehow jfl.. Imagine falling for this atheism bullshit created by Jews to impose new world order so antichrist can rule
Jfl at their iq mathematics clearly shows its impossible for the life to be formed by chance yet they say "we r scizence:feelsuhh:.. Scinze is our religion" muh muhView attachment 1305234

See from 3:40
Tagging brocels nd atheists
@moonblunt @AsGoodAsItGets @Salludon @Chadeep @AcneScars @Baldingman1998 @CupOfCoffee @datboijj @Ed676 @Xangsane @WontStopNorwooding @wanttobeattractive @subhuman pakicel @TheEndHasNoEnd @gamma @looksmaxxer234 @AlwaysHaveQuestions @goat2x @BradAniston @volcelfatcel @ThatDjangoWalk @dnrd
@SubhumanCurrycel @thecel[/USERè

i was chad when i believed in god. i became atheist and turned subhuman due to degeneracy and nihilism. now im turning back into chad with the help and guidance of god / creator / higher intelligence / all-knowing / all-seeing / ever-present / nature / oneness / spiritualité / the one / the only / the purpose giver / the delegator / the infinite wisdom / the eye

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan
i was chad when i believed in god. i became atheist and turned subhuman due to degeneracy and nihilism. now im turning back into chad with the help and guidance of god / creator / higher intelligence / all-knowing / all-seeing / ever-present / nature / oneness / spiritualité / the one / the only / the purpose giver / the delegator / the infinite wisdom / the eye

• Love it
I also became atheist but thank god I was able to saw light again.. My belief is now much stronger than ever

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
i am aheist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11963, Lolcel and 3 others
I cage at religious people. Imagine believing all that crap which was invented in a time period where people just needed explanations and cope for certain things from nature.
Do you think if in today’s world a prophet like Jesus or Mohammed would start talking about his new religion and god anyone would take him seriously?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Ryan
Yh
I cage at religious people. Imagine believing all that crap which was invented in a time period where people just needed explanations and cope for certain things from nature.
Do you think if I’m today’s world a prophet like Jesus or Mohammed would start talking about his new religion and god anyone would take him seriously?
Muslims and Christians both are waiting for jesus.. So yes they will take seriously

Do you think if in today’s world a prophet like Jesus or Mohammed would start talking about his new religion and god anyone would take him seriously?
Religion is not blind belief prophets did bold prophecies that came true so we believe them

Proof religion is false

Humans are the only species which can build skyscrapers, fly planes, build high level technology, etc. They say it’s our intelligence, but other species have some levels of intelligence, yet they can’t build or innovate in life. Birds lived in nests, they still live in nests. Horses eat hay, they still eat hay, etc.

So therefore, we are set apart from them. We are God’s creation.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Effortless, Albeacho and 2 others
Proof religion is false

. If I talk about my scripture god never denies evolution he just not mention what happened before formation of upright man.. There is no point in telling people about evolution 1400 years ago and freaking them out.. To them it would be illogical and absurd

Last edited:
nah you all wrong, the flying spaghetti monster is the one true god, stop coping and pray with me for the flying spaghetti monster,
you all subhuman because you dont believe flying spagheti monster

• JFL
how you expect me to believe in intelligent design when i was made in this image by god 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and sorrowfulsad
Humans are the only species which can build skyscrapers, fly planes, build high level technology, etc. They say it’s our intelligence, but other species have some levels of intelligence, yet they can’t build or innovate in life. Birds lived in nests, they still live in nests. Horses eat hay, they still eat hay, etc.

So therefore, we are set apart from them. We are God’s creation.
I'm bald therefore I'm an alien.

Same logic

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Cope cope cope.
@Ryan

Religion clearly states it's based on CREATIONALISM and not evolution. Aka religion is false

Cope cope cope.
@Ryan

Religion clearly states it's based on CREATIONALISM and not evolution. Aka religion is false
Prove me jfl that quran denies evolution

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Baldingman1998, Lolcel and 2 others
why would i be an atheist when i can have 13 virgins waiting for me when i die

• Love it
that's literally just the theory of evolution
keep praying tho :ROFLMAO::ogre:

that's literally just the theory of evolution
keep praying tho :ROFLMAO::ogre:
Ur biggest Atheist also acknowledge that its possible for a intelligent designer to exist Cuz it's impossible to explain the origin of life without him... It takes more faith to not believe in God than to believe in him

Last edited:
Ur biggest Atheist also acknowledge that its possible for a intelligent designer to exist Cuz it's impossible to explain the origin of life with him... It takes more faith to not believe in God than to believe in him
intelligent designer is not a god tho? keep praying for the alien scientist then :ogre:

Cope cope cope.
@Ryan

BTW see the other sides argument too

Yes evolution is a complete lie, there is obviously evolution of traits within a species like for example height will get taller over time because women select for taller guys, but you can’t evolve from one species to a completely different species, there’s no proof of that and even Darwin said if his theory of evolution was correct then there would be ghost species that were left over which would be from the middle stage of the evolution process from one species to another, like for example fish to monkey, we should be able to find fish that look kind of similar to monkeys or monkeys that are really good at swimming, but we don’t

There’s a reason why all the media and education system push evolution theory like it’s proven when it’s not

If you’re an atheist and you realise evolution is a lie then there’s nothing else to believe in except religion
And maybe religion isn’t true either, but the only other option is being completely ignorant and believing in nothing, and compared to that, religion is 1000x superior
At least religion teaches good values for example opposes feminism and hyper gamy that are in the west today

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Baldingman1998, Ryan and 1 other person
Yes evolution is a complete lie, there is obviously evolution of traits within a species like for example height will get taller over time because women select for taller guys, but you can’t evolve from one species to a completely different species, there’s no proof of that and even Darwin said if his theory of evolution was correct then there would be ghost species that were left over which would be from the middle stage of the evolution process from one species to another, like for example fish to monkey, we should be able to find fish that look kind of similar to monkeys or monkeys that are really good at swimming, but we don’t

There’s a reason why all the media and education system push evolution theory like it’s proven when it’s not

If you’re an atheist and you realise evolution is a lie then there’s nothing else to believe in except religion
And maybe religion isn’t true either, but the only other option is being completely ignorant and believing in nothing, and compared to that, religion is 1000x superior
At least religion teaches good values for example opposes feminism and hyper gamy that are in the west today
U sumed it up tbh I have a theory that these lies have been spread on purpose so that when the anti christ will come he will decieve masses..the biggest argument of atheists is that they will not believe anything unless god comes down on earth and tell them to worship him..in main religions the concept of anti christ is the same..he will come with miricals and tell people to believe him as god...its logical that religious people will not believe him but why in the scripters its written he will decieve masses?Its simple he will be decieving these atheists

Last edited: