Atheists are subhumans

U sumed it up tbh I have a theory that these lies have been spread on purpose so that when the anti christ will come he will decieve masses..the biggest argument of atheists have is that they will not believe anything unless god comes down on earth and tell them to worship him..in main religions the concept of anti christ is the same..he will come with mirical and tell people to believe him as god...its logical that religious people will not believe him but why in the scripters its written he will decieve masses?Its simple he will be decieving these atheists
Yeah I agree
The people who control the world are not athiests, they’re 100% satanic it’s obvious
So why would they promote athiesm in the society? Because it’s satanic to make people ignorant and turn away from god
Crazy times we live in, and it will get worse in the future

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Elvisandreaa and Ryan
Yes evolution is a complete lie, there is obviously evolution of traits within a species like for example height will get taller over time because women select for taller guys, but you can’t evolve from one species to a completely different species, there’s no proof of that and even Darwin said if his theory of evolution was correct then there would be ghost species that were left over which would be from the middle stage of the evolution process from one species to another, like for example fish to monkey, we should be able to find fish that look kind of similar to monkeys or monkeys that are really good at swimming, but we don’t

There’s a reason why all the media and education system push evolution theory like it’s proven when it’s not

If you’re an atheist and you realise evolution is a lie then there’s nothing else to believe in except religion
And maybe religion isn’t true either, but the only other option is being completely ignorant and believing in nothing, and compared to that, religion is 1000x superior
At least religion teaches good values for example opposes feminism and hyper gamy that are in the west today
Macro evolution =micro evolution + time and we can find the time radiometric dating so you have to make reason why allel freqency change happen but stopped . .

And human share the same dna and we do find monkeys that are good at swimming they are call3d humans and monkey change from fish estimated around 400 millions of years ago so obviously they wont be many similartys

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Enfant terrible and Lolcel
@hebbewem explain this to me
I have no idiea but i heard about the rna world hypotes. And other but myself i cant refute and dosent this video if everything was true would just debunk the notion of life created itself but not evolution

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
I have no idiea but i heard about the rna world hypotes. And other but myself i cant refute and dosent this video if everything was true would just debunk the notion of life created itself but not evolution
btw rna hypothesis has been debunked

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
jfl at thinking this whole universe came from nothing

• JFL
Imaging being a muslim.
Its like being a mormon. Christian copycat religions are the funniest.
Your Religion has no credibility.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Atheists are subhumans but this mogs:forcedsmile:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210826_135119.jpg
    Screenshot_20210826_135119.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 30
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Baldingman1998 and Ryan
Imaging being a muslim.
Its like being a mormon. Christian copycat religions are the funniest.
Your Religion has no credibility.
its not a copy jfl...islam is the latest and final version of abrahmic faits..it came to finish misconceptions...if u dont believe me then read some scholars like bart d erman who have used all their lifes to unreveal historical jesus and compare that jesus to quranic jesus

BTW see the other sides argument too

Sun sets in muddy spring, ( shooting stars are :Allah shooting lasers on shaytan that try to enter jannah)starwars, the universe is on a giant goat, 72 virgins after death 80 years with each one unlimited stamina,

River of honey, river of laban.

Eat wing of fly to get medicine.

Earth is flat.

Man is made of mud.

CREATIONALISM

Humans and animals are different. When in reality they are the same biologically or very similar. Including DNA organs etc.

We are only smarter than other animals and self conscious and have abstract thinking. But we are animals made of flesh and bone.

Semen comes from the place between the ribs and backbone.

Web MD :
Lean pork is every bit as good for your body as lean beef and chicken. In one study, substituting lean pork for beef and chicken led to less body fat and better heart health.

Earth was created in 6 days.

I can go on and on and on but tbh I don't wanna read alot and this is low effort of what I remember from the top of my head

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, sorrowfulsad and Effortless
Yes evolution is a complete lie, there is obviously evolution of traits within a species like for example height will get taller over time because women select for taller guys, but you can’t evolve from one species to a completely different species, there’s no proof of that and even Darwin said if his theory of evolution was correct then there would be ghost species that were left over which would be from the middle stage of the evolution process from one species to another, like for example fish to monkey, we should be able to find fish that look kind of similar to monkeys or monkeys that are really good at swimming, but we don’t

There’s a reason why all the media and education system push evolution theory like it’s proven when it’s not

If you’re an atheist and you realise evolution is a lie then there’s nothing else to believe in except religion
And maybe religion isn’t true either, but the only other option is being completely ignorant and believing in nothing, and compared to that, religion is 1000x superior
At least religion teaches good values for example opposes feminism and hyper gamy that are in the west today
As soon as I read the first line I laughed out loud. The blackpill itself is based on EVOLUTIONARY PSYCHOLOGY. Otherwise it would not make any sense. Just lol at religioncels iq. It's more believable that some higher power created humans from nothing like some flash of light than that animals evolved I've time? You must not know how evolution works then.

The fact that you admit that humans inherit their parents genetics is proof of evolution. If we do that over 10,000 generations (we breed humans with different traits) we will end up with different species. They might still be e able to breed but that are different species. Same as donkeys and horses or lions and tigers

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
Sun sets in muddy spring, ( shooting stars are :Allah shooting lasers on shaytan that try to enter jannah)starwars, the universe is on a giant goat, 72 virgins after death 80 years with each one unlimited stamina,

Earth is flat.

Man is made of mud.

CREATIONALISM

Humans and animals are different. When in reality they are the same biologically or very similar. Including DNA organs etc.

We are only smarter than other animals and self conscious and have abstract thinking. But we are animals made of flesh and bone.

Web MD :
Lean pork is every bit as good for your body as lean beef and chicken. In one study, substituting lean pork for beef and chicken led to less body fat and better heart health.

I can go on and on and on but tbh I don't wanna read alot and this is low effort of what I remember from the top of my head
all of these shits have been debunked ..google some shit tbh..same old arguments

As soon as I read the first line I laughed out loud. The blackpill itself is based on EVOLUTIONARY PSYCHOLOGY. Otherwise it would not make any sense. Just lol at religioncels iq. It's more believable that some higher power created humans from nothing like some flash of light than that animals evolved I've time? You must not know how evolution works then.

The fact that you admit that humans inherit their parents genetics is proof of evolution. If we do that over 10,000 generations (we breed humans with different traits) we will end up with different species. They might still be e able to breed but that are different species. Same as donkeys and horses or lions and tigers
why monkeys didnt evolved to humans or humaniods

Earth is flat.

Man is made of mud.

CREATIONALISM

Web MD :

Yeah there’s a lot of things that don’t make sense but also some things there that are meant to be metaphors and not taken literally

Blackpill is not based on the theory of changing from bacteria to fish to monkeys to humans, it’s based on natural selection / survival of the fittest which is obviously real, like women select men for their looks or stronger / successful men reproduce more which changes the characteristics of the next generation, this is obvious and no one can deny that. Changing from one species to another is completely different, and there is no proof that it’s the same mechanism as evolution
WITHIN a species

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Ryan
why monkeys didnt evolved to humans or humaniods
Because we were never monkeys. We just had a common ancestor a very long time ago. We were NEVER monkeys.

3416 id 02 chart

Because we were never monkeys. We just had a common ancestor a very long time ago. We were NEVER monkeys.

View attachment 1305438
thats the main question nig that why they didnt get as complex as humans although we were living with them side by side under the same environment

Yeah there’s a lot of things that don’t make sense but also some things there that are meant to be metaphors and not taken literally

Blackpill is not based on the theory of changing from bacteria to fish to monkeys to humans, it’s based on natural selection / survival of the fittest which is obviously real, like women select men for their looks or stronger / successful men reproduce more which changes the characteristics of the next generation, this is obvious and no one can deny that. Changing from one species to another is completely different, and there is no proof that it’s the same mechanism as evolution
WITHIN a species
"Blackpill is not based on the theory of changing from bacteria to fish to monkeys to humans, it’s based on natural selection / survival of the fittest which is obviously real, like women select men for their looks or stronger / successful men reproduce more which changes the characteristics of the next generation, this is obvious and no one can deny that. Changing from one species to another is completely different, and there is no proof that it’s the same mechanism as evolution

WITHIN a species"

can you tell me why that is? Think about it for a second. What is the reason for that? Think really hard

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

And by the way even if you believe that life started just by atoms magically combining in the exact way to make a living cell with dna, how were these atoms and the universe created? Maybe ask your amazing physics genius scientists, oh wait, they have no idea, so just rely on them to tell you what to believe and where we came from jfl
But even the idea that life started by chance is so flawed, there’s so many substances required just for the first cell to reproduce that are basically impossible for atoms to form because they’re so complex, and there are so many of them just in one cell that are necessary for reproduction

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and Ryan
thats the main question nig that why they didnt get as complex as humans although we were living with them side by side under the same environment

We don't know why but we know that many species have sub species and they all are unique and different with different physical power as well as mental capabilities and intelligence. Just because we don't know why we are the smartest that doesn't mean that God is the cause. Why not just that we were forced to adapt and the ones with the biggest brains survived and reproduced while all the others died . Or maybe aliens that came to earth found us interesting and for whatever reason decided to accelerate our evolotion artificially. Unironically more probable

"Blackpill is not based on the theory of changing from bacteria to fish to monkeys to humans, it’s based on natural selection / survival of the fittest which is obviously real, like women select men for their looks or stronger / successful men reproduce more which changes the characteristics of the next generation, this is obvious and no one can deny that. Changing from one species to another is completely different, and there is no proof that it’s the same mechanism as evolution

WITHIN a species"

can you tell me why that is? Think about it for a second. What is the reason for that? Think really hard
I don’t get what you mean

If God exists, then how come I don't look like Chad?

WITHIN a species
If you admit that members of a given species may be selected based on their physical/cognitive traits, why cant they be selected to the point of becoming another species? What exactly would prevent it?

• Love it
We don't know why but we know that many species have sub species and they all are unique and different with different physical power as well as mental capabilities and intelligence. Just because we don't know why we are the smartest that doesn't mean that God is the cause. Why not just that we were forced to adapt and the ones with the biggest brains survived and reproduced while all the others died . Or maybe aliens that came to earth found us interesting and for whatever reason decided to accelerate our evolotion artificially. Unironically more probable

this is a good video

• Love it
If you admit that members of a given species may be selected based on their physical/cognitive traits, why cant they be selected to the point of becoming another species? What exactly would prevent it?
I don’t know the mechanism to be honest, but it’s just obvious that species have different dna and genes, you can’t take the dna from a dolphin and put it into a human and make the human be able to live underwater or something

And by the way even if you believe that life started just by atoms magically combining in the exact way to make a living cell with dna, how were these atoms and the universe created? Maybe ask your amazing physics genius scientists, oh wait, they have no idea, so just rely on them to tell you what to believe and where we came from jfl
But even the idea that life started by chance is so flawed, there’s so many substances required just for the first cell to reproduce that are basically impossible for atoms to form because they’re so complex, and there are so many of them just in one cell that are necessary for reproduction
Okay. Scientists can't answer where atoms first came from.

Can you answer where God came from then?

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Baldingman1998
ryan thread

• JFL
it may be applicable but there is no proof of it..nd it raises more questions than it fixes

Last edited:
Look at pigs, cows, DOGS, CATS(TO A lesser extent than dogs)

We literally made them. Especially dogs. Humans made dogs from breeding submissive and small wolves over many generations

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Effortless

No and that’s the difference between trying to understand things with logic because of your ego, and believing in a creator and there is a higher power and you’re at the mercy of that power

• +1
Religion is for people to cope with death and life because its too much for some people to know when they die they will be nothing but a rotting corpse.

Religion: "where's your proof?"
Atheist: "can't prove something we don't understand yet..."

Atheist: "where's your proof?"
Religion: "muh huh sky daddy" :feelsuhh:

Not saying that religion doesn't have some good in it and how it maybe helpful for some people but some of the shit literally makes no sense. I'm not even against the idea of a higher power but I don't think that higher power is what religion is made out to be such as a all knowing, all seeing, all powerful blah blah blah one entity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Baldingman1998

yes i can... god is simple to understand if u know quntam physics..Human intellect is not enough to understand quantum world cuz humans never saw quantum world in its all history ..to us quantum world is very absurd cuz we havnt see a shit like that ever..same is with concept of god..we see all the things formed around us are formed by someone hence we have an idea its imposible to be without a creator hence god also has a creator..think like this way ..in a planet there are all men and babies there fall from sky somehow but if i told those men that a human called woman can give birth to them it would be absurd that how a human can come from body of another human..same is concept of god..to us it is absurd but the property of god is that he is eternal cuz he is out of time hence at that place there is no concept of creation...concept of creation comes when u r in time ...outside time there is no such concept

Last edited:
  • JFL
Sunn setting in water?

False, word wajada is a prespective word and scholars have been saying it since the beggining.

In Tafsir Jalalayn co-authored by al-Suyuti (d. 911 A.H.) and al-Mahalli (d. 864 A.H.), we find the following words;
وغروبها في العين في رأي العين
“… its setting in a spring is [described as seen] from the perspective of the eye.”

Ibn Kathir (d. 774 A.H.) wrote:
رَأَى الشَّمْسَ فِي مَنْظَرِهِ تَغْرُبُ فِي الْبَحْرِ الْمُحِيطِ، وَهَذَا شَأْنُ كُلِّ مَنِ انْتَهَى إِلَى سَاحِلِهِ، يَرَاهَا كَأَنَّهَا تَغْرُبُ فِيهِ، وَهِيَ لَا تُفَارِقُ الْفَلَكَ الرَّابِعَ الَّذِي هِيَ مُثَبَّتَةٌ فِيهِ لَا تُفَارِقُهُ
“… he saw the sun as if it were setting in the ocean. This is something which everyone who goes to the coast can see: it looks as if the sun is setting into the sea but in fact it never leaves its path in which it is fixed.”

Nasiruddin al-Baydhawi (d. 691 A.H.) said:
ولعله بلغ ساحل المحيط فرآها كذلك إذ لم يكن في مطمح بصره غير الماء ولذلك قال { وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ } ولم يقل كانت تغرب
“Perhaps he reached shore of an ocean and saw it like that as there was nothing in his sight except water and for this reason it is said, “and he perceived it to set”, and not that it actually sets.” (Anwar al-Tanzil wa Asrar al-Tawil 4/14)

But one must be also academically and intellectually honest, no need to play games here. Some scholars also gave the possibility of interpreting it as if it was setting inside the spring, and choosed to interpret it that way.

For example, according to Al-Mawardi (d.450 A.H) in his tafsir (al-Nukat wa al-'uyun) the verse can be understood in two different ways:
1. "That it set in the very spring ('ayn)
2. That He (Dhul Qarnayn) wajadaha (found it, saw it) setting behind the spring ('ayn) AS IF it was setting in the very spring"
:فيه وجهان
احدهما انها تغرب في نفس العين
الثاني انه وجدها تغرب وراء العين حتى كانها تغرب في
نفس العين

But yes, we say, in general, that the scholars who interpreted it as somehow setting inside the spring were incorrect, and the ones who interpreted the word 'wajada' as a perspective term, are correct.

According to Al-Qutaybi (Ibn Qutayba, the famous scholar of Arabic language, d. 276 A.H) it is permissible for the verse to mean from the perspective of the eye (في راي العين
)
و قال القتيبي: يجوز ان يكون معنى قوله(( في عين
حمئة)) اي عندها عين حمئة او في راي العين
(Al-Baghawi, Al-Hussayn bin Mas'ud, Ma'alim al-tanzil, Dar Ibn Hazm, First print, 2002, p. 795)
( shooting stars are :Allah shooting lasers on shaytan that try to enter jannah
Word nujum just meant space body, which means there is something in space which metaphysically goes for Jinn who try to access the metaphysical (pr physical) 1st samawat. Prove that there isn't a single body in space which doesn't target the metaphysical realm of the jinn. Spoiler: We probably don't even know a 1% of space bodies.
)starwars, the universe is on a giant goat,
False, never heard it, ridiculous. Reminds me of the claim of the earth on the back of a whale. This is the moment where you lose all credibility
72 virgins after death 80 years with each one unlimited stamina,
First, we don't know if it's saheeh. Second, why do you care? You live starving for a woman look and then criticize this? Why?
Alhamdulillah, i don't know about laban tho. Metaphysical or impossible to access, prove it wrong if you can
Again, the Prophet (alayhi a salat wa salam) wasn't addressing a religous issue so no problem if he commits mistakes, he is a humann being an he himself said that in non religious matters he commits mistakes.
Earth is flat.
False,
One of the main evidences used for the round earth view is the next verse in Al Qur'an (interpretation of the meaning):
"He created the heavens and the earth in true (proportions): He wraps (yukawwir) the night up in the day, and wraps the day up in the night." (Surah az-Zumar 5)

The word used for “wrap” is kawwara, which is used in Arabic to refer to wrapping something around a spherical thing. The Arabic word for ball is kura, from the same root. In Arabic all words belonging to the same root have a similar theme to them; when the Quran says the night is wrapped around the day and uses kawwara, this creates the image of darkness overcoming a spherical thing in the mind.

Ibn Hazm (d. 1064 CE), wrote over a thousand years ago in his book al-Fisal, "I do not know of a single scholar worth the title of scholar who claims other than that the earth is round. Indeed the evidences in the Quran and Sunnah are numerous to this effect" [al-Fisal, v. 2 p. 78].

Ibn Taymiyya (d. 1328 CE), someone who is typically accused of literalism, wrote that there is unanimous consensus of all the scholars of Islam that the world is round, and that reality and perception also proves this, for, as he writes, it is well known that the Sun sets on different peoples at different times, and does not set on the whole world at the same time. In fact, writes Ibn Taymiyya, it is truly an ignorant person who claims that the earth is not round. [Majmu al-Fatawa, v. 6, p. 586]. And there are many others scholars, such as al-Razi, Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, etc who wrote on this subject.
Man is made of mud.
Prove the human being doesn't have mud in his genetic trace, go ahead.
CREATIONALISM
Again, yesterday i dealt with this, you just don't care and repeat yourself like a parrot.
Again, dealt with yesterday

Web MD :
Who cares about this? Your argument is based on the assumption that every ruling in Islam must be based on a materialistic and purely physical worldview. This is incorrect, it is also based on metaphysical consequentialism and others which we may or may not understand directly.
Ayaam just mean stages, and even if it meant days what is the duration of those days? We have verses speaking about days with the duration of 50.000 years if i'm not mistaken on other events. Bold claim. Go back to the originf of the universe on detail and prove it wrong if you can
Again, losing time here. I can debunk all of this easily, is just hating for hating and i just don't know the personal reason you do it. A lebanese christian? Super deviant dect like alawite who are not muslim? Did your mother beat you and she was practicing? Did some imam hurt you? These are the questions that should be addressed.

If you were honest, every point i answered you in the past you wouldn't have raised it.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Ryan
Sunn setting in water?

False, word wajada is a prespective word and scholars have been saying it since the beggining.

In Tafsir Jalalayn co-authored by al-Suyuti (d. 911 A.H.) and al-Mahalli (d. 864 A.H.), we find the following words;
“… its setting in a spring is [described as seen] from the perspective of the eye.”

رَأَى الشَّمْسَ فِي مَنْظَرِهِ تَغْرُبُ فِي الْبَحْرِ الْمُحِيطِ، وَهَذَا شَأْنُ كُلِّ مَنِ انْتَهَى إِلَى سَاحِلِهِ، يَرَاهَا كَأَنَّهَا تَغْرُبُ فِيهِ، وَهِيَ لَا تُفَارِقُ الْفَلَكَ الرَّابِعَ الَّذِي هِيَ مُثَبَّتَةٌ فِيهِ لَا تُفَارِقُهُ
“… he saw the sun as if it were setting in the ocean. This is something which everyone who goes to the coast can see: it looks as if the sun is setting into the sea but in fact it never leaves its path in which it is fixed.”

ولعله بلغ ساحل المحيط فرآها كذلك إذ لم يكن في مطمح بصره غير الماء ولذلك قال { وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ } ولم يقل كانت تغرب
“Perhaps he reached shore of an ocean and saw it like that as there was nothing in his sight except water and for this reason it is said, “and he perceived it to set”, and not that it actually sets.” (Anwar al-Tanzil wa Asrar al-Tawil 4/14)

But one must be also academically and intellectually honest, no need to play games here. Some scholars also gave the possibility of interpreting it as if it was setting inside the spring, and choosed to interpret it that way.

For example, according to Al-Mawardi (d.450 A.H) in his tafsir (al-Nukat wa al-'uyun) the verse can be understood in two different ways:
2. That He (Dhul Qarnayn) wajadaha (found it, saw it) setting behind the spring ('ayn) AS IF it was setting in the very spring"
نفس العين

But yes, we say, in general, that the scholars who interpreted it as somehow setting inside the spring were incorrect, and the ones who interpreted the word 'wajada' as a perspective term, are correct.

According to Al-Qutaybi (Ibn Qutayba, the famous scholar of Arabic language, d. 276 A.H) it is permissible for the verse to mean from the perspective of the eye (في راي العين
)
(Al-Baghawi, Al-Hussayn bin Mas'ud, Ma'alim al-tanzil, Dar Ibn Hazm, First print, 2002, p. 795)

Word nujum just meant space body, which means there is something in space which metaphysically goes for Jinn who try to access the metaphysical (pr physical) 1st samawat.

False, never heard it, ridiculous. This is the moment where you lose all credibility

First, we don't know if it's saheeh. Second, why do you care? You live starving for a woman look and then criticize this? Why?

Alhamdulillah, i don't know about laban tho. Metaphysical, prove it wrong if you can

Again, the Prophet (alayhi a salat wa salam) wasn't addressing a religous issue so no problem if he commits mistakes, he is a humann being an he himself said that in non religious matters he commits mistakes.

False,
One of the main evidences used for the round earth view is the next verse in Al Qur'an (interpretation of the meaning):
"He created the heavens and the earth in true (proportions): He wraps (yukawwir) the night up in the day, and wraps the day up in the night." (Surah az-Zumar 5)

The word used for “wrap” is kawwara, which is used in Arabic to refer to wrapping something around a spherical thing. The Arabic word for ball is kura, from the same root. In Arabic all words belonging to the same root have a similar theme to them; when the Quran says the night is wrapped around the day and uses kawwara, this creates the image of darkness overcoming a spherical thing in the mind.

Ibn Hazm (d. 1064 CE), wrote over a thousand years ago in his book al-Fisal, "I do not know of a single scholar worth the title of scholar who claims other than that the earth is round. Indeed the evidences in the Quran and Sunnah are numerous to this effect" [al-Fisal, v. 2 p. 78].

Ibn Taymiyya (d. 1328 CE), someone who is typically accused of literalism, wrote that there is unanimous consensus of all the scholars of Islam that the world is round, and that reality and perception also proves this, for, as he writes, it is well known that the Sun sets on different peoples at different times, and does not set on the whole world at the same time. In fact, writes Ibn Taymiyya, it is truly an ignorant person who claims that the earth is not round. [Majmu al-Fatawa, v. 6, p. 586]. And there are many others scholars, such as al-Razi, Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, etc who wrote on this subject.

Again, yesterday i dealt with this, you just don't care and repeat yourself like a parrot.

Who cares about this? Your argument is based on the assumption that every ruling in Islam must be based on a materialistic and purely physical worldview. This is incorrect, it is also based on metaphysical consequentialism and others

Ayaam just mean stages, and even if it meant days what is the duration of those days? We have verses speaking about days with the duration of 50.000 years if i'm not mistaken on other events. Bold claim

Again, losing time here. I can debunk all of this easily, is just hating for hating and i just don't know the personal reason you do it. A lebanese christian? Super deviant dect like alawite who are not muslim? Did your mother beat you and she was practicing? Did some imam hurt you? These are the questions that should be addressed.

If you were honest, every point i answered you in the past you wouldn't have raised it.
wallahi he is destroyed:lul: masallah

• Ugh..
Sunn setting in water?

نفس العين

)

Word nujum just meant space body, which means there is something in space which metaphysically goes for Jinn who try to access the metaphysical (pr physical) 1st samawat. Prove that there isn't a single body in space which doesn't target the metaphysical realm of the jinn. Spoiler: We probably don't even know a 1% of space bodies.

False, never heard it, ridiculous. Reminds me of the claim of the earth on the back of a whale. This is the moment where you lose all credibility

Alhamdulillah, i don't know about laban tho. Metaphysical or impossible to access, prove it wrong if you can

False,

Who cares about this? Your argument is based on the assumption that every ruling in Islam must be based on a materialistic and purely physical worldview. This is incorrect, it is also based on metaphysical consequentialism and others which we may or may not understand directly.

Ayaam just mean stages, and even if it meant days what is the duration of those days? We have verses speaking about days with the duration of 50.000 years if i'm not mistaken on other events. Bold claim. Go back to the originf of the universe on detail and prove it wrong if you can

Just because you give me an answer that doesn't mean I will be convinced. Most of your answers are cope at best and big cope at worst. If everything is metaphysical and not literal then we can't know anything then even regarding religion.

Also that last part has alot of assumptions. I never insulted you only your ideas and you go and talk about my life.

Proof your ideas are weak and you have to directly attack me to shut me up because your arguments are irrational and can't withstand any criticism or showing the obvious stupidity in them

Just because you give me an answer that doesn't mean I will be convinced. Most of your answers are cope at best and big cope at worst. If everything is metaphysical and not literal then we can't know anything then even regarding religion.

Also that last part has alot of assumptions. I never insulted you only your ideas and you go and talk about my life.

Proof your ideas are weak and you have to directly attack me to shut me up because your arguments are irrational and can't withstand any criticism or showing the obvious stupidity in them
religion is not a blind belief we believe in prophets cuz they they gave bold prophesies ..read the prophecies in bible and shahi hadiths which came true and were very unlikely...do u think it was all chance especially in bible cuz its a very big book and many prophets prophesised in it many events

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Macro evolution =micro evolution + time and we can find the time radiometric dating so you have to make reason why allel freqency change happen but stopped . .

And human share the same dna and we do find monkeys that are good at swimming they are call3d humans and monkey change from fish estimated around 400 millions of years ago so obviously they wont be many similartys
That's a terrible explanation
Humans share dna with plants and other things, It doesn't mean we're related to them
Science can't prove shit in the stage we are in, so they just make up theories that are widely accepted but not the final truth like some retarded 'i love science' :soy: claim it to be.
Also evolution has so many flaws it's a joke people actually believe it, it makes sense but not everything that makes sense is real.

@Baldingman1998 the earth was created in X days is a dumb argument. At least on the bible the genesis is a poem, it shouldn't be interpreted as history like any other poem ever written.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan and Baldingman1998
it may be applicable but there is no proof of it..nd it raises more questions than it fixes
I believe there is proof of speciation being possible...dogs would be the most obvious example, its definitely possible for a species to become another with time just by natural selection

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I don't want u to believe in Muhammad but at least believe In one God and do good deeds
By "good deeds" you mean "what a sandnigger pedophile told you to do"?

religion is not a blind belief we believe i prophets cuz they they gave bold prophesies ..read the prophecies in bible and shahoi hadiths which came true and were very unlikely...do u think it was all chance especially in bible cuz its a very big book and many prophets prophesised in it many events
Then explain why atheist countries are the best and countries centered around religion are shitholes.

Just because you give me an answer that doesn't mean I will be convinced.
I'm not trying to convince you, who do you think you are? 3om bahrek (Swim your own sea) as we say in Morocco
Most of your answers are cope at best and big cope at worst. If everything is metaphysical and not literal then we can't know anything then even regarding religion.
Not everything is metaphysical, it is just ridiculous to raise points which are metaphysical or alam l'ghayb (the unseen, which by definition is practically impossible if not impossible to access and analyze empirically). Raising the jinn, or events of paradise or hell is just meaningless, since Islam never makes the claim that they can be tested empirically.
Ok, no problem on this. Sorry if you fekt bad because of anything i said, i really mean it man. But understand that i also get the feelings when we speak about Islam man, so be consistent also with that.

But again, sorry if you felt bad for anything i said, i recognize my mistake lubnani.
No, you also spoke on a insulting manner for us and i also decided to get emotional, use a consistent criteria. Is just i'm accostumed of this man, when i answer these points people don't want to stop the answered point and they keep repeating.

But no problem with this, that was my mistake and as long as you don't insult Islam or get personal i don't get personal.

Then explain why atheist countries are the best and countries centered around religion are shitholes.
It's funny because atheists countries such as Czech Republic or Estonia are ironically much more moral than religious ones.

• Love it
religion is not a blind belief we believe i prophets cuz they they gave bold prophesies ..read the prophecies in bible and shahi hadiths which came true and were very unlikely...do u think it was all chance especially in bible cuz its a very big book and many prophets prophesised in it many events
In pretty sure it's a blind belief. If parents don't force kids to be brainwashed into religion then most wouldn't be. 95% of humans who are taught religion when they are kids and are scared by hell and eternal suffering remain religious all their lives because subconsciously they will always be afraid

Because many use religion as a form of control, It doesn't mean religion is bad in itself, they're just using it in a bad way.
Also what do you mean 'the best'? America, Europe, Japan? Shitholes full of depressed suicidal people.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk, WontStopNorwooding, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Define "best".

Economics? Saudi and Qatar are much better than Sweden or any western country.

Human Rights? Completely subjective, we call it degeneracy on our paradigm, we don't believe that a society which allows betting, alcohol, women going naked etc, is a society that cares about us. (Us i mean muslims)

There are people in Europe who would love to live in Qatar, and people in Morocco who would love to live in Europe. Economics man, it's all economics.

Because many use religion as a form of control, It doesn't mean religion is bad in itself, they're just using it in a bad way.
Also what do you mean 'the best'? America, Europe, Japan? Shitholes full of depressed suicidal people.
So you're saying the first world is a shithole because some people are suicidal? What? Suicidal tendencies come from lack of purpose. Religion isn't the only purpose for people to strive for

So you're saying the first world is a shithole because some people are suicidal? What? Suicidal tendencies come from lack of purpose. Religion isn't the only purpose for people to strive for
Your view in religions is practical and it lacks sensibility and deeper studies
I was like you years ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and Baldingman1998