Atheists are the biggest non nt people off all time

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
Sorry in Advance for any atheist mods please 🙏 don't be offended It doesn't apply to you , you are very high iq

Imagine basing your whole belief system on a "theory" and the funniest thing is that most of them barely know anything about atheism and the big bang theory

Here is the real reason why they are cucks. They claim to hate all religions and only make fun of Christianity because they are to scared to make fun off islam because they are f maggots and scared that a Muslim will bomb their house

They claim to have the highest iq of all belief systems whereas 90% are either feminist,gay,emo or have no purpose in life .No atheist country can ever succed JFL at China 91% atheist. A western country will look good for now when people are becoming atheist but in the next 50 years you'll see how people will loose value in life as atheists have the highest depression, suicidal and abortion rates .
#itzdajooz #westhasfallen
But honestly no hate but your belief system is questionable for society look at this 🤔
Screenshot 20240224 214658

Sorry in Advance for any atheist mods please 🙏 don't be offended It doesn't apply to you , you are very high iq

Imagine basing your whole belief system on a "theory" and the funniest thing is that most of them barely know anything about atheism and the big bang theory

Here is the real reason why they are cucks. They claim to hate all religions and only make fun of Christianity because they are to scared to make fun off islam because they are f maggots and scared that a Muslim will bomb their house

They claim to have the highest iq of all belief systems whereas 90% are either feminist,gay,emo or have no purpose in life .No atheist country can ever succed JFL at China 91% atheist. A western country will look good for now when people are becoming atheist but in the next 50 years you'll see how people will loose value in life as atheists have the highest depression, suicidal and abortion rates .
#itzdajooz #westhasfallen
But honestly no hate but your belief system is questionable for society look at this 🤔
View attachment 2815995
I am not religious, atheist nor agnostic but I am more like I could not care how I've been made in the universe because my life is pointless anyway, it doesnt matter how I was created and what happens after I die because life has no true meaning

I think everything else is a cope for the fact that everyone knows deep inside that they are afraid of death and need something to explain what is going to happen to them

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)