Atheists be like

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
God didn't create the world!
''Who did then?''
Nobody!
''Then how did it come to existence?''
It appeared out of nowhere for no reason!
''Has any scientist given a plausible explanation how matter can appear out of nowhere?''
Big bang theory says...
''The big bang theory which it's author Catholic priest Georges Lemaitre said was a testament to God's infinite wisdom?''
But bible is wrong, because earth isn't fla...
''Bible describes the Earth as a sphere.''
B-but the famous astronomer Galileo Galilei...
''The laws of nature are written by the hand of God in the language of mathematics - Galileo Galilei''
Believe in science and get vaccinated!!
''A little science takes you away from God, but more of it takes you to him - Louis Pasteur, inventor of vaccines''
Dinosaur bones and homo erectus!
''Behemoth, Leviathan and monkey bones''
Earth is 4, I mean 13. I mean 8 billion years old now! And homo sapiens is 200 000 years old!
''Then how come there is no proof of civilizations older than 10 000 years old?''
These sharpened stones and cave paintings are like... gazillion years old!
''Oh, how could you tell?''

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, pig_face, rubberduck and 4 others
No shit God is real. But heโ€™s not loving. Heโ€™s a malevolent being

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6โ€ฒ2 still over, Manletmachine and Sprinkles
This is enough proof God exists

98DA1C86 E7A5 457F B644 87C99A7269B9

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face, 6โ€ฒ2 still over, SecularIslamist and 3 others
God did create the world!
''Who did create him then?''
Nobody!
''Then how did he come to existence?''
He appeared out of nowhere for no reason!
''Has any scientist given a plausible explanation how matter can appear out of nowhere?''

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Manletmachine
No shit God is real. But heโ€™s not loving. Heโ€™s a malevolent being
Maybe your hindu gods who have eyes, but do not see, who have ears, but do not hear, mouths, but do not speak. God created a literal paradise, but our own evil bastardized the world he created for us. And it was not a instantanious development. First men Adam and Eve certainly doomed us to earthly mortality, but the people following them are described to have lived for hundreds, nearing even thousand years. Our own sins made the world the way it is, and despite all that God sent his own son to invite us to join him for eternity in heaven, and yet most people still today be like ''nah, I don't really feel like it... I'd rather jerk off.''
You for real bruv?!

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Im the biggest proof God exists

@Debetro God is eternal. He existed before the time, his existence had no beginning nor has it an end. The first and the last. He existed before the time, which he created, and his existence is something so inconceivable we probably could never fully understand it with our limited brainpower.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Maybe your hindu gods who have eyes, but do not see, who have ears, but do not hear, mouths, but do not speak. God created a literal paradise, but our own evil bastardized the world he created for us. And it was not a instantanious development. First men Adam and Eve certainly doomed us to earthly mortality, but the people following them are described to have lived for hundreds, nearing even thousand years. Our own sins made the world the way it is, and despite all that God sent his own son to invite us to join him for eternity in heaven, and yet most people still today be like ''nah, I don't really feel like it... I'd rather jerk off.''
You for real bruv?!
All cope. Heโ€™s a scientist we are the lab rats

• JFL
All cope. Heโ€™s a scientist we are the lab rats
He's the father. Not an evil scientist.
Another proof of God's existence is that the universe is inconceivably large and the planets are countless, yet there is not a single solitary existence of alien life. Not even a signal we would have picked up. Yet there is life in earth that can survive the most brutal conditions known to man, intense pressure, drought, lack of sunlight etc. And there are certain planets that we have found that could theoretically be suitable for human existence, but there's not a single sign of life from nowhere. Except here, where God created us.

• JFL
fuck you guys are dangerously low iq

• JFL
fuck you guys are dangerously low iq
I always love when people just dismiss a argument by saying ''thats that too low iq shieet for me'', yet provide no evidence that would point to the contrary.

I always love when people just dismiss a argument by saying ''thats that too low iq shieet for me'', yet provide no evidence that would point to the contrary.
nature is absolute. nature is god.

all it would take for atheists to not look like clowns is for them to admit they're just as ignorant about the universe as god fearers, they just don't have any moral objectivity, whereas christian do, making their moral beliefs superior.

they're just worshipping at the altar of soyence instead of our lord jesus christ the one true savior of mankind and creator of the universe.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
you are literally every god enjoyer. so retarded.
Says ''Lilith''. I think you have a god of your own, and that's not nature as you claim.

• Love it
Reactions: lilith
all it would take for atheists to not look like clowns is for them to admit they're just as ignorant about the universe as god fearers, they just don't have any moral objectivity, whereas christian do, making their moral beliefs superior.

they're just worshipping at the altar of soyence instead of our lord jesus christ the one true savior of mankind and creator of the universe.
Amen. I don't know shit beside from the fact that Jesus Christ is lord, and that's plenty enough.

• JFL
He's the father. Not an evil scientist.
Another proof of God's existence is that the universe is inconceivably large and the planets are countless, yet there is not a single solitary existence of alien life. Not even a signal we would have picked up. Yet there is life in earth that can survive the most brutal conditions known to man, intense pressure, drought, lack of sunlight etc. And there are certain planets that we have found that could theoretically be suitable for human existence, but there's not a single sign of life from nowhere. Except here, where God created us.
so if aliens show up that debunks the bible huh

Then who created god?
And don't say god doesn't need a creator and came from nothing, because I could say the same about the universe

• +1
I mean the question wether god exists or not is irrelevent if you can't know if you are supposed to worship him.

i thought that was eve
nah that was his second wife lilith was the first but she got on his nerves so she escaped and god cursed her for being such a annoying bitch

• Woah
nah that was his second wife lilith was the first but she got on his nerves so she escaped and god cursed her for being such a annoying bitch
how come people say eve was the first woman then

so if aliens show up that debunks the bible huh
When the ''aliens'' show up, I'm sure they'll tell us right away there's no god and we should totally form one world government or they'll blow up the world.

cause the bible contradicts itself a million times
Contradicts itself 0 times. Muslims just don't know how to read a book so big when their book is more like a leaflet

how come people say eve was the first woman then
In old jewish texts lilith is described as the first wife of Adam, but she was like the first feminist ever, and didn't comply with Adam's commands, so God threw her out, and now she's a demon and satan's wife.

Then who created god?
And don't say god doesn't need a creator and came from nothing, because I could say the same about the universe
Nobody. He always was, unlike the universe, which he created.

Nobody. He always was, unlike the universe, which he created.
Then that's an entirely subjective take as, as I said, I could use the exact same argument for the universe.
You haven't disproved anything, rather stated your opinion

In old jewish texts lilith is described as the first wife of Adam, but she was like the first feminist ever, and didn't comply with Adam's commands, so God threw her out, and now she's a demon and satan's wife.
so dod christians believe in her too or nah

Then that's an entirely subjective take as, as I said, I could use the exact same argument for the universe.
You haven't disproved anything, rather stated your opinion
You could, but that doesn't make it factual. Practically everyone agrees that universe had a beginning. Look, no man except for Jesus could even conceive the true essence of God. If God explained it all, we would probably die from fear and if somehow you didn't, nobody would follow him for the right reasons. People would be afraid to eat or drink to sustain themselves if they had the knowledge instead of the faith that God is watching right now.

In heaven it is different, as we are given new bodies and have not many things like that to worry over.

so dod christians believe in her too or nah
Not officially if it's not in the bible. At least she is indifferential if it's not in the bible, and why would she be? How would a ancient feminist who just gets thrown out contribute to the story, except for a valuable lesson for women.
I think it is jewish who believe in her.

You could, but that doesn't make it factual. Practically everyone agrees that universe had a beginning. Look, no man except for Jesus could even conceive the true essence of God. If God explained it all, we would probably die from fear and if somehow you didn't, nobody would follow him for the right reasons. People would be afraid to eat or drink to sustain themselves if they had the knowledge instead of the faith that God is watching right now.

In heaven it is different, as we are given new bodies and have not many things like that to worry over.
Nothing you say is factual either.
Hence why there is so much disagreement among people. Christians think they're factual, atheists think they're factual (although many are also agnostic and so don't claim to be undoubtedly right), Muslims think they're right, etc etc

Itโ€™s the same thing when you ask religious people who created their god

god is real but it's sad that he's insanely unfair tbh

imagine worshipping a "loving god" that made you incel :lul::lul::lul:

''Who did then?''
Nobody!
Big bang theory says...
''The big bang theory which it's author Catholic priest Georges Lemaitre said was a testament to God's infinite wisdom?''
How was god made?
He came from nowhere

Religious mfs believe in the big bang theory in form of a god, just like atheists, yet they hate on them?
Just lol

''Who did then?''
Nobody!
Big bang theory says...
But bible is wrong, because earth isn't fla...
''Bible describes the Earth as a sphere.''
B-but the famous astronomer Galileo Galilei...
''The laws of nature are written by the hand of God in the language of mathematics - Galileo Galilei''
Believe in science and get vaccinated!!
''A little science takes you away from God, but more of it takes you to him - Louis Pasteur, inventor of vaccines''
Dinosaur bones and homo erectus!
''Behemoth, Leviathan and monkey bones''
Earth is 4, I mean 13. I mean 8 billion years old now! And homo sapiens is 200 000 years old!
''Then how come there is no proof of civilizations older than 10 000 years old?''
These sharpened stones and cave paintings are like... gazillion years old!
''Oh, how could you tell?''

View attachment 2721465
0AC119AA 76F4 42C5 903E 3FF60A198DE3

dnr, there is no creator

there is only one God. Judaism, Christianity and Islam all worship Him in their own ways

Users who are viewing this thread

Back