Atheists have been lied to for decades on end.

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
I was just watching a podcast where a mathematician nigga makes the case for the multiverse—which is retarded science-ism cope on par with UFOs and wormholes, etc. Literally right behind him rest a collection of books about Judaism lmao. Science has been defiled and the masses have been lied to and successfully apostatized from their faiths onto the new faith of atheism. They've lied to all of you niggas with science fiction and you idiots believe it all.

You retards would rather be willing to believe that we live in a spinning water rock thats 6 gorillion years old wherein once upon a time it decided to create life that ultimately became walking fish and monkeys. I hope you engage in some quiet introspection to think about how much of an idiot you've become by believing all of this idiocy. You've accepted the postmodernist hellscape where God doesn't exist, and everything is relative and abstract and completely meaningless. I refuse.

Jesus Christ is Lord

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, liberiangrimreaper, ElTruecel and 8 others
Death isn’t the end (for Christians)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 61895, Axii and 2 others
No one really knows where we came from

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, Never Get Up and Eternal_
Is this with Alex O’ Connor aka Cosmic Skeptic

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
I was just watching a podcast where a mathematician nigga makes the case for the multiverse—which is retarded science-ism cope on par with UFOs and wormholes, etc. Literally right behind him rest a collection of books about Judaism lmao. Science has been defiled and the masses have been lied to and successfully apostatized from their faiths onto the new faith of atheism. They've lied to all of you niggas with science fiction and you idiots believe it all.

You retards would rather be willing to believe that we live in a spinning water rock thats 6 gorillion years old wherein once upon a time it decided to create life that ultimately became walking fish and monkeys. I hope you engage in some quiet introspection to think about how much of an idiot you've become by believing all of this idiocy. You've accepted the postmodernist hellscape where God doesn't exist, and everything is relative and abstract and completely meaningless. I refuse.

Jesus Christ is Lord

View attachment 2804702
christianism is basically judaism with a platonic filter. Its more developed as a religion and philosphy but still suffers from being based on tribal mystic-LARP (judaism)

Islam on the other hand while being also judeo larp it is mysticLARP-maxxed but less ethnocentric

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
christianism is basically judaism with a platonic filter. Its more developed as a religion but still suffers from being based off on tribal mystic LARPing
Christianity is the completion of Judaism. There isn’t any LARPing in it either. There is established historicity in the crucifixion, empty tomb, & mass visions. The most atheist New Testament scholars will even admit as such.

They’re only atheist because they think God can’t raise people from the dead because it breaks the laws of physics/nature. Atheists think God has constraints on what He can do kek

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstars, Axii and The Grinch

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, Axii and Latinolooksmaxxer
this retard still babbling

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Christianity is the completion of Judaism. There isn’t any LARPing in it either. There is established historicity in the crucifixion, empty tomb, & mass visions. The most atheist New Testament scholars will even admit as such.

They’re only atheist because they think God can’t raise people from the dead because it breaks the laws of physics/nature. Atheists think God has constraints on what He can do kek
I dont know, personally I think jews have a very valid point on arguing that christ hasnt come yet bc the world is pretty much fundamentally the same, with the same misery it has always been so real redemption hasnt happened

Thats why christians came up with the 2nd coming "nah bro next time its for real"

Jesus Christ is Lord

View attachment 2804702
I'm a christian but you're retarded.

You need to be alive in order to experience life, so yes it is an incredibly rare situation but you're preselected to analyze that rarity, in the same way u won a race vs 7 gorillion sperms to reach the egg, but its not like ur insanely lucky.
You've accepted the postmodernist hellscape where God doesn't exist, and everything is relative and abstract and completely meaningless. I refuse.
agreed tbh

They’re mocking you all and you believe their lies. You actually believe their science fiction. Muh time dilation. Muh time is relative bro trust me science says so

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Sprinkles
You have the same type of mind as those atheists you're talking about you just believe in older and more realistic tales.

Also what s your definition of atheism ?

Jesus Christ is Lord

View attachment 2804702
Water

This thread says it all

Title looks satanic but it’s just exposing all the Bs

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I dont know, personally I think jews have a very valid point on arguing that christ hasnt come yet bc the world is pretty much fundamentally the same, with the same misery it has always been so real redemption hasnt happened

Thats why christians came up with the 2nd coming "nah bro next time its for real"

Jews are very good at lying indeed.

Now here's the most famous religious Jewish Zionist in the world getting raped by an average Christian:

Can you answer his arguments?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and ElTruecel
Why are atheists still living rent-free in your head in 2024?

KJV John 3:36 36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Jesus Christ is Lord

View attachment 2804702

They’re mocking you all and you believe their lies. You actually believe their science fiction. Muh time dilation. Muh time is relative bro trust me science says so

Whats farfetched about time relativity? In the majority of cases it counts for a fraction of a second per day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back