Athiesm, Revolutionsim is the biggest lie in the world

N

ngannou

Mistral
There is clear evidence that Athiesm, Revolutionsim is made and used as propaganda to

decieve the audience from chrsitanism.

Father of evolutionism Charles Darwin,

Guy who said God is dead Nietzsche,

Guy who created communism and said

religion is opium of the people karl marx

they were all officially freemasons.

You guys know 33rd freemasons are officially satanists not

athiests, some freemasons say athiests are stupid.

It is defnitely a lie that the illuminatis made to decieve people from

taking salvation from christ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardRscreamer, jacobrb07, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 3 others
You can be moral without religion

• +1
Reactions: Acion
And you can suck dick even with religion

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: jacobrb07
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
That is why one true God creator of nothing to something is the only who can claim moral is objective.
Keep coping man.

Then the powerful ones are the one who can decide what is moral and those need to follow them.

Keep coping man.

Then the powerful ones are the one who can decide what is moral and those need to follow them.
The difference between powerful man creating the morals and powerful God creating the morals is that God is the alpha and omega.

He is the start, who create something from void

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
The difference between powerful man creating the morals and powerful God creating the morals is that God is the alpha and omega.

Not everyone has the same belief you have

I'm not going to obey your Jewish god

Not everyone has the same belief you have
How can morals be objective if their is no God??? According to revolutionists they describe moral as a thing human developed time to time to maintain and survive better in such environments.

Then does that mean can we break and change the morals if the environment changes when we need new type of way for survival???

Than how can morals be objective???

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
How can morals be objective if their is no God??? According to revolutionists they describe moral as a thing human developed time to time to maintain and survive better in such environments.

Then does that mean can we break and change the morals if the environment changes and we need new type of way for survival???

Than how can morals be objective???
Times change, we need to learn to be better constantly

Maybe that's their though process.

I feel

conscience is the evidence that shows morals are objective through out time.

There are slight differences but neither young or old which country or race they have similar conscience

which conscience acts a natural instinct.

Even babies who do not learn fully what is wrong or good

they sense instinctively if something is wrong such as murder,violence....etc.

If that is natural instinct I think certain being has programmed us

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Conscience is one of reasons I believe in God. Conscience seems like a natural instinct

• +1
conscience is the evidence that shows morals are objective through out time.

There are slight differences but neither young or old which country or race they have similar conscience

which conscience acts a natural instinct.

If that is natural instinct I think certain being has progammed us
Read Romans 2:15

I just wonder you believe in God???
In the process of becoming Christian

Hence why I am familiar with that verse, it also came up in my head when I read that reply

I was previously Agnostic. I never believed in the Christian concept of God or Christ but I did believe in some higher power

In the process of becoming Christian

Hence why I am familiar with that verse, it also came up in my head when I read that reply

I was previously Agnostic. I never believed in the Christian concept of God or Christ but I did believe in some higher power
Its glad that you are in process of coming to Christ.

Just asking do you believe in the conspiracy that satanists(Jews like Rothschild family, freemasons, illuminatis) rule the world???

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acion and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Just asking do you believe in the conspiracy that satanists(Jews like Rothschild family, freemasons, illuminatis) rule the world???
No but I don't live the Western world so maybe my perspective on life is different to yours

It’s Jews just say Jews stop using 2014 meme terms

communism is based.

• +1
I really want to differentiate the Kabbalah Jews and the israelites. Evil ones are he Kabbalah Jews also the Deepstates are not only consisted of jews but bunch of europeans

• JFL
Reactions: Acion and ElTruecel
Its glad that you are in process of coming to Christ.

"conspiracy"
nigga it's the truth.

No but I don't live the Western world so maybe my perspective on life is different to yours
I my self aint western too, but I just did the research but actually lots of famous people has the cult of satanism there are clear evidences.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Karl Marx died before Satanism appeared
Nah he was officially freemason and 33rd degree freemason officially pronounces they believe in satanism
@
DLU1TUWVwAAr51K

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Putin
Karl Marx died before Satanism appeared

Look at this video it is 5hours long but this guy exposes well about the freemasons/illuminatis

and shows actuall proof from the freemason bibilography about them worshipping satan.

He is a x-factor winner and proclaims he used to be the member of the cult also

• +1
Nah he was officially freemason and 33rd degree freemason officially pronounces they believe in satanism
@View attachment 3161086

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

There is no unequivocal confirmation that Karl Marx was an evil Freemason.

Some sources cite various versions according to which Marx could be associated with one of the underground branches of the Masonic organization "League of Just Men"
but that doesn't mean he was officially an evil mason. The faggots like Rockfellers are the real freemasons

• +1

Some sources cite various versions according to which Marx could be associated with one of the underground branches of the Masonic organization "League of Just Men"
but that doesn't mean he was officially an evil mason. The faggots like Rockfellers are the real freemasons
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
"League of Just Men" is probably the evil freemasons.

It does not make sense because 33 degree freemasons are the satanists and rest of the masons are christians that does not know the actually freemason secrets.

But Marx hated religion especially christ, if League of Just Men is not related to the 33rd degree evil mason group but just regular masons who are deceived the top masons why

would Marx join the christians???

@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Look at this according to join the Freemason.

To become a Freemason, the applicant has to be an adult male and must believe in the existence of a supreme being and in the immortality of the soul. The teachings of Freemasonry enjoin morality, charity, and obedience to the law of the land.

Marx hated religion it does not make sense for him to join the christian mason unless he is joins the 33degree real dark freemasons top of the heirarachy spreading athiesm to attack christians.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...

Don't you think it is weird??

For an athiest to join the freemason which must require you to believe in soul and might creator???

@Putin @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Look at this according to join the Freemason.

To become a Freemason, the applicant has to be an adult male and must believe in the existence of a supreme being and in the immortality of the soul. The teachings of Freemasonry enjoin morality, charity, and obedience to the law of the land.

Marx hated religion it does not make sense for him to join the christian mason unless he is joins the 33degree real dark freemasons top of the heirarachy spreading athiesm to attack christians.
Masons rule the world literally because of capitalism, I don't think Marx would have invented communism if he had been an evil masson.
  2024 08 22 162028

Masons rule the world literally because of capitalism, I don't think Marx would have invented communism if he had been an evil masson.
View attachment 3161100
I mean if you look at china and north korea

commusim leads to dictatorship and big brother society.

Capitalism and communism are both evil both

uses to enslave people.

• Hmm...
I mean if you look at china and north korea

commusim leads to dictatorship.

Capitalism and communism are both evil both

uses to enslave people
I do not know what "slavery" means to you, but personally, in my opinion, people in North Korea are more free than in South Korea. You can also compare Russia/China with the USA

There is clear evidence that Athiesm, Revolutionsim is made and used as propaganda to

decieve the audience from chrsitanism.

Father of evolutionism Charles Darwin,

Guy who said God is dead Nietzsche,

Guy who created communism and said

religion is opium of the people karl marx

they were all officially freemasons.

You guys know 33rd freemasons are officially satanists not

athiests, some freemasons say athiests are stupid.

It is defnitely a lie that the illuminatis made to decieve people from

taking salvation from christ.
good post but theres no way the freemasons arent jews with extra steps, both satanic devil worshippers, its all the jews bhai

good post but theres no way the freemasons arent jews with extra steps, both satanic devil worshippers, its all the jews bhai
Mainly Jews but lots of europeans also such as the british royalty