Athiestcucks showed me their true colors on my religion threads

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Cringelords obsessed with IQ and irrrelevent stuff in society (shocker), warped view of society (shocker), strong prejudice agaisnt people of faith, more than i see vice versa (shocker). Also these athiest “men” who are really lesbians argue with me like women. One begging his friend for a react, another being petty and fiesty. You are Godless lesbians and tell me why u athiests are so cringe and speak like redditors specifically. Almost like your inferior genes paved your path for you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: cromagnon, gigell, overtier1011 and 4 others
IMG 1521

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, Deleted member 65033, NoReedemingFeature and 5 others
Jews

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Athiests are the most obnoxious people obsessing over such stupid things than bashing religious people. Theyre the perfect sheep and their arguments prove it to me. Ur all exactly what the jews want for people , wastes of lives. Theyre all autistic af too

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I'm a normal guy I just happen to be atheist buddy

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and n9wiff
Over-generalizing

Ironic, you accused them all of being pedophiles.
You live in singapore its so different im not even jk. Compare it to the lgbt west and with our entirely different problems. Your country is actually morally decent

• Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff
The ultimate truth is we will never know the correct answer, whether there is a God or not that exists out there.
But not believing in the idea of God, or religion.. not believing in an ultimate objective moral code is screwing up society as we speak.

Instead of the Muslim vs Christianity debates we see on .org and in the world... you guys actually are very similar. Both Abrahamic religions, and Islam believes in the existence of Christ (just doesn't believe him to be the Son of God). You guys, alongside EVERY OTHER RELIGION, still believe in a God. We all do.

So, instead of bickering amongst each other, do what @try2beme is doing, and preach this stuff to the mislead athiests on this forum

You live in singapore its so different im not even jk. Compare it to the lgbt west and with our entirely different problems. Your country is actually morally decent
It's a cultural problem, not an atheist vs theistic world view one

All you do is spread more degeneracy just like the people you are trying to condemn.

I understand where you come from, and I know in the original thread that you mentioned explicitly it was from anecdotal evidence. However at the end of the day, all of this shit brings more harm to whatever social issue you are trying to solve...

You also accuse people of being a pedophile which is kinda just fucked up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and try2beme
If you guys cannot be decent human beings without fear, then you come from a society with failed and degenerate values.

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6
If you guys cannot be decent human beings without fear, then you come from a society with failed and degenerate values.
Athiests expecting RANDOM people tocbe good humans from tbe bottom of their hearts 😂😂😂☠️ mant such cases today and u all sound like children who havent lived life

• +1
Athiests expecting RANDOM people tocbe good humans from tbe bottom of their hearts 😂😂😂☠️ mant such cases today and u all sound like children who havent lived life
Literally almost* all atheists I know are generally good people.

You can be a good person without religion.

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and lemonnz
Literally almost* all atheists I know are generally good people.

You can be a good person without religion.
In singapore. Have u ever even left asia…..
Also u havent met enough people if ur on here, .com AND discord jfl unless u started rotting recently

• +1
Tbh bro
Fear is not ideal
It's better than nothing, and most importantly it helps to force a majority of people to do good, when they otherwise would not (majority of the world)

The ideal would however be following a religion because you truly want to, for the pursuit of truth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater and n9wiff
In singapore. Have u ever even left asia…..
Also u havent met enough people if ur on here, .com AND discord jfl unless u started rotting recently
I'm in Malaysia JH ( Singapore but better jfl ) but yeah that's prolly why

And no, I've been in the bp space since 2020ish

But I don't know what it's like personally in most Western countries. Is it really like that bad or are you exaggerating?

View attachment 3105820

But I don't know what it's like personally in most Western countries. Is it really like that bad or are you exaggerating?
U have no idea. U havent left asia which is wild, ive been to europe america africa and asia so i know the insane difference

• +1
Reactions: greycel and n9wiff

View attachment 3105820

And ive been to muslim christian athiest countries

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, n9wiff and try2beme
U have no idea. U havent left asia which is wild, ive been to europe america africa and asia so i know the insane difference
You are lucky, I've always wanted to travel outside of Asia.

Where are you originally from ?

• +1
You are lucky, I've always wanted to travel outside of Asia.

Where are you originally from ?
Brazil bro. Travelling mogs u should save up for it i came bk 2 weeks ago from one
Im also british

• Woah

And this is only personal benefit for the afterlife, there are countless benefits to believing in God in this life, for society, for how we interact with one another in this massive group.

• +1
Tell God to mail you a girlfriend clown

• JFL
I'm currently atheist, but reading the Bible. Almost done with the Gospels.
Tbh man, I don't mind what religion you are.
At least you are following the idea of God, you will benefit in not just the afterlife but this life too!

I'm very happy you have an open mind. Other athiest/agnostic do not. They have egos, when paired with ignorance mean they will never prosper spiritually. You are different to them. You don't have a rigid nature brother

• +1
I’m an atheist but not a moral less fag. I believe in traditions and despise degeneracy

• +1
I’m an atheist but not a moral less fag. I believe in traditions and despise degeneracy
Eastern athiests tend to be less worse than western ones

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and n9wiff
  • Love it
Cringelords obsessed with IQ and irrrelevent stuff in society (shocker), warped view of society (shocker), strong prejudice agaisnt people of faith, more than i see vice versa (shocker). Also these athiest “men” who are really lesbians argue with me like women. One begging his friend for a react, another being petty and fiesty. You are Godless lesbians and tell me why u athiests are so cringe and speak like redditors specifically. Almost like your inferior genes paved your path for you
It's that they're actually women. Lesbians like you mentioned but they developed a dick instead of female genitalia. That's about 99.999% of the modern population that says they're men.
It's exactly like Isaiah prophesied and I'm pretty sure Islamic teaching has a prophecy similar to that.

Isaiah 13:12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

Isaiah 59:16 And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.

• +1
Eastern athiests tend to be less worse than western ones
Ngl, I’ll have to start following a religion because troons and cucks hold normal atheists down

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011
Atheist will try to poster that belief in a god is so ridiculous that the wager is not even worth considering and that it's better to live in their retarded degenerate worldview.
They'll also say that which god one should believe in if they want to take the wager, as if common sense doesn't tell them that belief in shit like Odinism is baseless and idiotic.

• +1
“God is so good bro”

“Muh atheists have inferior genes over for u”

:feelskek:

“God is so good bro”

“Muh atheists have inferior genes over for u”

:feelskek:
God made me with eyes to see how unattractive athiest incels are

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Atheist will try to poster that belief in a god is so ridiculous that the wager is not even worth considering and that it's better to live in their retarded degenerate worldview.
Lmao if an athiest pulled that on me, I wouldn't even try helping him
Trying to preach the idea of God should ideally be done on everyone, but only a fool to that level, engulfed by his ego to that degree.. would reject a glass of water when he is dying of thirst

They'll also say that which god one should believe in if they want to take the wager, as if common sense doesn't tell them that belief in shit like Odinism is baseless and idiotic.
Yeah exactly, which is why I always preach them to find which religion they feel tailored to, and pursue that.
It's all about the idea of believing in God IMO

It's still better in the eyes of the God from Christianity or the God from Islam, that you at least believed in God, even if it was the wrong one compared to not believing in one at all..

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and NoReedemingFeature
If you don't believe in a theos there is no logical reason to condemn degeneracy except ironically the moral law instilled in humans given to you by God.
If everything is just a pointless reaction between atoms there is no reason to stop practicing carnal degeneracy as the world doesn't have any actual morality written in it's foundation.
Belief in both morality and atheism is just hypocritical and virtue signalling.

• +1
your religion is pure bluepill bullshit

you can't be blackpilled if you're religious

If you don't believe in a theos there is no logical reason to condemn degeneracy except ironically the moral law instilled in humans given to you by God.
If everything is just a pointless reaction between atoms there is no reason to stop practicing carnal degeneracy as the world doesn't have any actual morality written in it's foundation.
Belief in both morality and atheism is just hypocritical and virtue signalling
Degeneracy = living like animals. If human beings start living like animals, then there will be no difference between humans and animals. Human beings are gifted with a higher intelligence. We aren’t the strongest and fastest. If we don’t follow rules then we will become like animals and might lose our intelligence. Moreover, having morals make this world peaceful( not now)